Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds Anyone else?

John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Mon 29 Nov 2010, 7:31 am

Since ~ 9 p.m. CST, I have been feeling utterly flayed, with terrible concentration and unbelievable sensitivity to any extraneous sound, many of which made me flinch or even jump in my seat. My sister-in-law was doing a baking project, and the associated noises were both incredibly disruptive of my ability to watch TV in peace and felt like a very specialized form of torture, prolonged yet ever changing. Got so bad I thought I'd lose it, but instead worked on breathing through it and used a grounding mudra. Fortunately, she finished up and went upstairs. Am being pulverized in the skull (skull splitting wedge and piercing pain at temples) and am spiking big time at the base of both buttock cheeks, in the hips, in the upper right arm, and both arms ache clear to the fingertips. Energies running are so strong they're about to knock me out, and it's my strong feeling something big is imminent, especially since I was in and out of consciousness earlier (noon-2 CST block). It's 1:30 a.m. CST, and venting's begun. I feel terrible and am off to bed.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty And look what came in! 6.6 in Bonins Monday

Post  John Kettler Tue 30 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

Here's the apparent result of my protracted wall climbing exercise--a 6.6, over 5 megaton nuclear equivalent. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000h7t.php Hit 9:24 p.m. CST. As of 3:31 pm. CST Tuesday, my brains are again being beaten in, and I was in and out of consciousness earlier today.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Hours of plate grinding deep freeze, followed by a big quake!

Post  John Kettler Thu 02 Dec 2010, 5:13 am

6.9 in Papua, New Guinea. Almost 32 megaton nuclear equivalent. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000i8z.php
    If the coughing tonight's any indicator, I'd say there's at least one eruption blasting away even as I write this. A strong indicator is the pressure/pain combo in both ears, coupled with aching eyes and sockets. It's 11:13 p.m. CST.

John
    HapHazar

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty for John and everyone

Post  HapHazar Thu 02 Dec 2010, 7:10 pm

You sure have to hope there is a point to all the misery.
    God Bless....
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty With you on that!

Post  John Kettler Fri 03 Dec 2010, 4:42 am

HapHazar,

The joint is definitely jumping, as evidenced by my being kept up past 5 a.m. despite some potent meds. It's 10:37 p.m CST, and I feel so wrecked I may have to go to bed shortly--many hours before my usual time. I'd say something else is about to hit the fan, and I'm running hot right now to the point of sweating, so am expecting an eruption before anything else, such as the quake evidenced by the anaconda crushing my head. Am feeling sadness, too, that's definitely not mine, so the boot's about to come down on someone and soon. Appreciate the support!

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Nearly KOed before 10:20 p.m. CST; also lots of explosive (volcanic type coughing)

Post  John Kettler Fri 10 Dec 2010, 7:46 am

Something's definitely up, for being on the edge of passing out or even passing out briefly several times definitely indicates heavy plate movement, an impression reinforced by hours of being bundled up yet still cold. Mercifully, the coughing abated, but I'm still cold and am getting my brains pummeled as of 1:46 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Planet's been convulsing--big time--for hours 11:07 p.m. CST

Post  John Kettler Sat 11 Dec 2010, 5:09 am

I feel as though I'm being both torn apart and crushed as round after round of this upheaval comes in. Anyone else in the same boat? MY take is that there is an eruption in progress and something at least as impressive waiting in the wings.

John

HapHazar

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty I guess everyone feels too bad to post?

Post  HapHazar Sun 12 Dec 2010, 8:31 am

Hi John,
    I hope everyone gets a break soon!!!!!
    God Bless each and every one...
    HH
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty I wish! Cold all day, plus sad, with brains beaten in and message fm Tara-Sotu

Post  John Kettler Mon 13 Dec 2010, 5:03 am

Haphazar,

It's bad, and we're by no means the only ones getting creamed. People who normally have no or few symptoms are now in considerable pain. Except for being a bit overheated after a longish fast walk earlier, I've been bundled up all day and under a blanket for extended periods while bundled up. Plate grinding. Tara-Sotu's getting creamed by volcanics, is suffering agonizing spiking in various extremities and is warning of the continental volcanoes. Also, she's very fired up that the nasty techno-toys are being used and causing Mother Earth to abreact. It's 11:02 p.m. CST, and I'm taking a real brain drubbing despite my meds. Vision's off, and I feel sad. Earlier, I even cried, and it wasn't for me. Pretty sure it was volcanic stuff.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Re: Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds Anyone else?

Post  Sally Bee Tue 14 Dec 2010, 1:01 am

You are right John I was never earth sensitive until April 2008 and now it is like a one way trip to hell. You can throw all the pain killers you want at it doesn't even touch it. I agree I think a lot of bad tech is being used and that is why things have gotten worse for those who were already sensitive and for those who never were before.
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Sally Bee, Welcome!

Post  John Kettler Tue 14 Dec 2010, 6:06 am

Sally Bee,

The government, in the form of then SecDef William Cohen, has confirmed the technology exists to artificially trigger quakes and eruptions http://www.cheniere.org/index2.html (much else of interest in the weapon section) See also the patent description for HAARP and the Nexus magazine series "Bright Skies." On an entirely different note, a wholly unexpected romantic disaster has triggered hours on end of crying, and I haven't been able to cry in a very long time unless being hammered or squeezed by Earth and empathic stuff. It feels as though some massive emotional purge is taking place, and that the first item mentioned somehow catalyzed a veritable tsunami of tears, and I feel another wave coming on. I strongly suspect something major is about to occur, and have the smashed in skull, meds notwithstanding, to prove it. Also, whatever's going on has put my bladder into overdrive, thus neatly reinforcing the purging theme. Also, am feeling intensely sad, and this isn't about her. Such intense sadness, not one's own, is a well established mass trauma/mass casualty indicator for quite of few of the sensitives, many of whom, including myself, are also empaths. It's 12:05 a.m. CST.

Hope you feel better!

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Getting creamed--right through the meds! 11:05 p.m. CST

Post  John Kettler Fri 17 Dec 2010, 5:16 am

The across the board purging (waves of tears, coughing, sneezing, hyperactive bladder, high motility, etc.) continues, despite lots of soothing music, burying myself in a novel and other techniques. I've felt half dead all day, was frozen solid earlier, had my telltale right knee go trick on me repeatedly, have the right side of my skull smashed in , blocked ears and the beginnings of an icepick in the right. Am fairly certain a volcano erupted, too. Feels to me as though things are about to come unstuck, big time, and soon. The crusher field is bowing me down as I type this, and my neck's really stiff and sore.

John

John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty 6.3 came in, but we're not done yet

Post  John Kettler Mon 20 Dec 2010, 9:56 pm

this certainly explains the trick right knee yesterday and the day before. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000rak.php As of 3:54 p.m. CST, I'm getting creamed, especially in the head and bladder. Venting, coughing and crying, too.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Iran EQ upgraded to 6.5 = 5 MT nuclear equivalent n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 21 Dec 2010, 6:23 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty 7.4 in the Bonins! Knew something big was coming

Post  John Kettler Tue 21 Dec 2010, 6:51 pm

Details here for a nearly 160 MT nuclear equivalent event. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000rxc.php Now I know why I couldn't get out of bed and was squeezed so terribly, not to mention cried. Head's imploding, so there's more to come and soon--somewhere. It's 12:51 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty KOed repeatedly in the 2p.m. CST timeframe

Post  John Kettler Wed 22 Dec 2010, 1:13 am

Not sure how many times or how long, but this is a well established large event indicator for me. As of 7:12 p.m. local time, I'm getting my brains beaten in so thoroughly I had to take additional meds. Ow!

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Bonins go berserk! KOed by latest round of aftershocks.

Post  John Kettler Wed 22 Dec 2010, 4:18 am

Was getting hit so hard I passed out somewhere around 9:15 p.m. CST and didn't come to again until nearly 9:30 p.m. whatever hit has greatly reduced the load on my poor smashed up skull, a big plus in my book. Feel marginally human again, but must now propitiate tum, which doesn't like my pain blocker/killer all that well when taken in larger doses. Right ears is starting to feel icepicked, and both are blocked and pressurized. Expecting an eruption.

John

John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Brutal night, nightmare, 6.2 in Aleutians

Post  John Kettler Thu 23 Dec 2010, 5:59 pm

Was repeatedly ripped apart last night before retiring, and getting to sleep wasn't easy, either. Once I was asleep, the entire period seemed to be taken up with a horrid dream in which various objects were driven into my body, causing terrible pain. Suspect this had something to do with the Aleutian quake, which hit ~8 a.m. my time, but didn't wake me then. That task seems to have been the job of several more aftershocks in the Bonins. The scale of energy release there is simply tremendous. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php It's 11:58 a.m. CST.

John
    HapHazar

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty My Grownup Christmas Wish...

Post  HapHazar Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:09 pm

.....is for all sensitives to be healed of all sensitivities and pain.
    God Bless Us, each and every one.
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty A lovely thought, but near zero sleep last night and strong event/s ~7:06 a.m. CST

Post  John Kettler Fri 24 Dec 2010, 5:33 pm

Ghastly with "capital "G" and worsened by the arrival of a storm front, which compounded the still very full moon. Had multiple rounds of rain before whatever it was hit. My guess? A substantial quake. Feel wrecked. Here's the quake list. Currently running strong volcanics in ears, GIs and am cold. Could've been an underwater eruption. In any event, it was a real ripper.

John
    John Kettler

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Not sure what I reported earlier was, but a 7.3 hit Vanuatu

Post  John Kettler Sat 25 Dec 2010, 10:47 pm

Details here. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0000usf.php Since I'm still running strong seismic symptoms, to include beaten in brains, about to pass out and painful, trick right knee, I'd say more strong seismicity and soon.

John

Sponsored content

Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds   Anyone else? Empty Re: Feel flayed, brains beaten in, intense spiking, despite meds Anyone else?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:59 am