Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening Hard to function!

John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening Hard to function!

Post  John Kettler Sun 15 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

I thought at first it might be afternoon meds, but the force is so great that I'm now pretty sure it's Earth stuff that's knocking in my brains in the 2-3 p.m. CDT timeframe daily. the evening pass out bears all the marks of an inbound event, such as the 6.3 that hit this morning.

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty It's definitely the Earth beating in my brains!

Post  John Kettler Mon 16 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

How do I know? Simple. I received special exemption to sleep in today. Other than cracking an eyelid around 12:39 p.m. CDT, I was in bed until just after 3 p.m. Consequently, I had no afternoon meds and am getting creamed so badly I can barely think. Neck's spasmed concrete, whole back's lit up, and balance is off, with legs weak. Volcanics are wrecking my vision, with slugged eyes and sockets radiating pain into facial nerves, jaws and teeth. Feel sad and want to cry. Also, have noticed I seem to be in a low grade compulsive cleaning mode, probably because I lack the energy to do more than that. Venting hard and deeply as of of 5 p.m.

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Eruption ~8:03 p.m. CDT Planet in general convulsion since; now 12:41 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Tue 17 Aug 2010, 5:44 am

What a murderously painful night! If there's any good news, it's that things seem to be slightly calming. right side of skull still smashed in, though. Computer barely works.

John

HapHazar

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty wishing you well

Post  HapHazar Tue 17 Aug 2010, 3:37 pm

Hi John,
    I sooo wish all sensitives could have a spontaneous healing!
    God bless,
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Me, too!

Post  John Kettler Tue 17 Aug 2010, 6:40 pm

HapHazar,

If this planet were allowed to function normally, instead of being deliberately stopped from releasing much of the time, then the sensitives would be way better off. the simple truth is that the rate of energy release here is way behind the build-up of both seismic and volcanic strain, which is a real meat grinder to the sensitives. I just got up less than an hour ago and am already such a wreck that I'm going right back to bed. I fully expected a big quake, but it's not here yet. Meanwhile, I get to experience all that "lovely" hyperstrain. It's 1:39 p.m. CDT, and I'm shooting for a prompt passing out!

John
    beejean
    beejean

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty the fool worries not after the vexations are quiet

Post  beejean Tue 17 Aug 2010, 11:43 pm

.... The rumbling of the plates and the sound of thunder have been far too frequently filling my ears this summer.

From a poem called the end of vexations --
    "The day on which all the vexations end", I'll "become both a fool and a goddess."

(Since I don't believe in goddess in the sense it is used above, I suppose only the former applies to me, and I will become a fool. Such an oxymoron when applied to myself.)

Really, there are particular vexations which signal incoming bigger problems and so far the really big problems have been absent, so I suppose that means I am Smile , except for the niggling worry... Do you think we will ever realize it when the rainbow's end touches our backyard? The neighbors will know first
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Loupy feeling

Post  OregonGuy Wed 18 Aug 2010, 4:15 am

Hi John,

Brains beaten in for you, I say I'm feeling loupy. Last 24 hours or so. A bit more intense in last few hours. It's 9:14 pm Portland on 8/17
    prinze
    prinze

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Re: Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening Hard to function!

Post  prinze Wed 18 Aug 2010, 7:35 am

I thought that your earth symptoms would have stopped now that you live in the Dallas area.
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty I wish!

Post  John Kettler Wed 18 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

Prinze,

Unfortunately, it's well established that I feel stuff clear on the other side of the planet, and I've known this for a fact since I came out here a few years ago for my brothers's graduation from an advanced degree program. Got hit so hard during the party I had to lie down! I may be better off being in a seismically quiet zone, but tright now, you couldn't prove it by me, for I'm a wreck. It's 11:32 a.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Frozen solid, creamed, sad, wiped out

Post  John Kettler Wed 18 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Am taking such a terrible beating on all fronts that I'm going back to bed just as soon as the housekeeper leaves. Had hoped to actually get out for a bit, but am way too torn up to drive. Hours on end of deep freeze, slugged eyes and sockets, spiking, aching, back, pinched nerves and feeling awful do not a good driver make. Venting like mad as of 2:50 p.m. CDT. Feel ghastly and worsening!

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Did crash--hours on end yesterday; bedridden most of today

Post  John Kettler Thu 19 Aug 2010, 10:03 pm

Yesterday's crashing didn't save me from an epic hammering (the praying for death kind) past 3 a.m. CDT, nor did it prevent my being a shattered, frozen ruin today until ~4 p.m. If Earth's going to split in twain, I wish she'd just do it, for the pain is off the charts and finding newer and more agonizing ways to express. Am getting more "sleep" than before--yet continue to lose ground at a fearsome pace. It's 5:02 p.m.

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Make it go away--please!!!

Post  John Kettler Tue 24 Aug 2010, 6:51 am

Was in bed by shortly after 2 a.m. CDT Monday, but pounded until more like 3:30 a.m., rising at noon to my alarm. Spent all day and night cold from plate grinding and was/am pulverized since 6 p.m. (now 1:39 a.m. Tuesday). Managed to get various things done earlier, but then was basically incapacitated and simply trying to endure what can only be termed agony, mostly my skull, but with spiking, pinches, crushing sensations and more at various times and in various body parts. Head's in a hoseclamp, right shoulder's lancing pain from joint to fingertips, neck's stiff and sore, eyes and sockets ache, facial nerves, jaws and teeth are throbbing. Back's in spasm right between the shoulder blades, and lower lumbar aches. Venting heavily as well as gasping, groaning and wishing I'd die. Sure wish I could cry, but all I can do is let the tears be squeezed out of me by the anaconda crushing me in its coils. And they're atop the practically global fires, the flooding in China and North Korea, plus whatever other disasters are occurring.

John
    HapHazar

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty so sorry

Post  HapHazar Tue 24 Aug 2010, 7:23 pm

John,
    I hope you are still being told that it's not your fault and there is nothing you are supposed to be doing in the middle of all this. You already have your hands full.
    Do your medications help any at all? I sure hope so...
    God bless,
    HapHazardous
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Woozie woo's all day long

Post  OregonGuy Wed 25 Aug 2010, 4:17 am

Hey John,

Thought I'd chime in with feeling 'it' today. Wow. Not sure what's up. Major woozies and long lasting, 3-4 minutes every other hour or so.

Just wonder what's going to happen from this? Could be the silent quake we in the PNW are experiencing. Sure is uncomfortable to say the least.

Hope you muddle through this spell.

Best to you.
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Definitely feeling it here!

Post  John Kettler Wed 25 Aug 2010, 4:15 pm

HapHazar and Oregon Guy,

Appreciate both the input and the support! Seem to be the klutzmeister on my end, not only dropping things but gettting tripped up, too. Also, somehow managed to set the wrong/hour early time on my clock setting the alarm in the wee hours this morning, have my brains beaten in, my neck screaming, especially on the right, have terrible Spock pinches on both sides, radiating pain halfway down my back, with poor balance and weak legs. Am hoping I'll be able to function well enough later to run a few errands, so I can get some groceries and do some things I couldn't because I was too torn up last week. On the plus side, I actually amanged (can't type) a walk yesterday and it's actually bearable for humans outside today, as opposed to 106 and 30% humidity! Something must be going on, for I was a bottomless pit last night. Sure wish I could cry, and the leaden sky isn't helping. Hope we all get some relief and soon!

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty No letup!

Post  John Kettler Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

Was pounded from ~8 p.m. CDT- 3 a.m., waking in such bad shape and so cold I wound up extending my bed rest until 2 p.m. Got celaned (can't type) up, but missed part of my cheek while shaving despite two passes. Grr. Was again klutzy and accident prone, notably resoundingly colliding with the seat of a bike hung upside down in the garage. Thank goodness for the cap! The good news? That apparently used up my major mishap points for the day, so my errand came off without drama. As of 6:09 p.m., Spock's got me on both sides and is squeezing with singleminded determination and force, radiating pain clear down to my feet and fingertips. Just had wonderful homemade fish and shrimp tacos, plus carrot and raisin salad, yet feel hungry again. Brains are beaten in, I feel sad, and the mniddle (can't type) of my back is in fiery spasm. Entire face aches from volcanics. Yesterday the geomagnetic field was unsettled, ditto today. Am getting more sleep, yet continue to lose energetic ground. Gah!

John
    HapHazar

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty more about earth release?

Post  HapHazar Sat 28 Aug 2010, 1:03 pm

Hi John and everyone,
    I sure hope today is a better day for everyone.
    John, when you feel like it, could you expand on the earth not releasing like it's supposed to? Just a sentence or two. Thanks.
    God bless.
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Bedridden much of today, followed by lull, then ongoing clobbering

Post  John Kettler Sun 29 Aug 2010, 4:12 am

Was asleep by ~2:30 a.m. CDT, only to wake briefly at 7:30 a.m., before passing out until shortly before noon alarm. Got up, ate a light brunch, then went back to bed because I felt crummy. No sooner was I in bed than the plate grinding deep freeze came, together with lots of pain. Spent next four hours in that mode, possibly some of it unconscious before rising at least semifunctional. Got some stuff done, had Mongolian BBQ away from the house with my brother, then came home, only to get hit again. It's now industrial strength, and I feel deeply sad, too as of 11:07 p,m.

HapHazar,

Mother Earth isn't being allowed to clear and release normally. The technology exists, here and elsewhere, to artificially trigger and block quakes and volcanoes (see www. cheniere.org , then SecDef Cohen's statement for proof), and the level of meddling is such that the planet's nowhere near to keeping up with the buildup of terrible strains and pressures, in turn wreaking havoc on us.

John
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Clobbered noon CDT on; but got things done anyway

Post  John Kettler Tue 31 Aug 2010, 7:05 am

Little things to most I'm sure, but when hurting big time all day long, getting anything done at all's a victory. Suspect at last part of the "fun" was Cat IV Hurricane Earl. It's now 2:05 a.m., and I'm still taking a drubbing.

John
    HapHazar

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty eixplanation...

Post  HapHazar Sun 05 Sep 2010, 5:45 pm

Mother Earth isn't being allowed to clear and release normally. The technology exists, here and elsewhere, to artificially trigger and block quakes and volcanoes (see www. cheniere.org , then SecDef Cohen's statement for proof), and the level of meddling is such that the planet's nowhere near to keeping up with the buildup of terrible strains and pressures, in turn wreaking havoc on us.
    -----
    Thanks, John.
    I hope you are feeling better now that Earl has passed...
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Didn't know that!

Post  John Kettler Sun 05 Sep 2010, 9:16 pm

HapHazar,

You're welcome, and having just gotten up after seismic deep freeze from noon CDT to ~3:20 p.m., I'm way behind on the news. Ate a great brunch of blueberry pancakes here, then was promptly and repeatedly eviscerated, this followed by minutes on end of sneezing purge. Not sure what's coming, but it'll be big and likely involve a large quake/string of smaller quakes and something on the volcanic side, but not immediately. Not running hot, so if an eruption and soon, it'll be underwater. It's now 4:15 p.m., and I feel mauled, if no longer starved!

John

Sponsored content

Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening  Hard to function! Empty Re: Brains beaten in last several afternoons, followed by passing out for ~20 minutes in the mid evening Hard to function!

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:20 pm