Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
OregonGuy
socalshakin
6 posters

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today???

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today???

Post  socalshakin Tue 08 Jun 2010, 1:50 am

I didn't sleep so great last night.

Today I woke up sad and very irritable from the minute I opened my eyes. I have not been able to shake this all day long. I've been on the verge of tears most of the day, why I don't know. I felt so out of it that I asked to leave early, which I only did by a 1/2 hour, but still early at least.

My ears both feel slightly clogged, with a lot of pressure and thumping. It almost feels like an ear infection and I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor if it doesn't clear up in the next day. No fever. I've also had a near constant frontal headache since 4pm today.

I've been getting lower back pain and mid back spasms most of the day too and have had several instances of spiking today in the R hip and upper thigh.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty Ears clogged since yesterday

Post  OregonGuy Tue 08 Jun 2010, 2:36 am

I thought it was a cold starting, lymph glands in neck swollen too. I've been 'feeling' stressed the last few days.

On another note, the sun managed to shine here in brief moments and boy did it hurt. Not just warm but hot on the skin like it had extra spectrum in it. Earth's magnetic field not protecting as it should? Maybe I just forgot what it feels like after weeks of clouds and rain.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty YIKES~ Really bad ear jaw headache setting in tonight

Post  Conch23 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 4:26 am

socalshakin wrote:I didn't sleep so great last night.

Today I woke up sad and very irritable from the minute I opened my eyes. I have not been able to shake this all day long. I've been on the verge of tears most of the day, why I don't know. I felt so out of it that I asked to leave early, which I only did by a 1/2 hour, but still early at least.

My ears both feel slightly clogged, with a lot of pressure and thumping. It almost feels like an ear infection and I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor if it doesn't clear up in the next day. No fever. I've also had a near constant frontal headache since 4pm today.

I've been getting lower back pain and mid back spasms most of the day too and have had several instances of spiking today in the R hip and upper thigh.
    Been really tired and free of any major symptoms for while til tonight and past couple days of vertigo.
    also felt like a cold was coming on.. Tonight is bad though. Just finished working and not soon enough..not sleeping too great either..dog is very antsy.. It the headache that has me concerned though..BF has a forehead quake has those with quakes..so... feel better everybody and stay safe.. light and love to all~~ bounce
    John Kettler

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty Details in Industrial strength symptoms

Post  John Kettler Tue 08 Jun 2010, 8:15 am

Most of what you need to know is in my last two posts for the thread listed in the title, but I was pretty out of it all day today, and it was blazingly hot (a record breaking 97) here in Colorado Springs. Whatever's going on is sucking the life right out of me, and it seems to keep getting worse, causing me to rise more and more dead every day, while making it all but impossible to care about anything, let alone accomplish anything substantive. Even so, I have to cull my stuff for an even lighter kit move and get packed, for we're leaving in mere days.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty Re: Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today???

Post  Rose8 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 6:17 pm

I did reply to this a bit ago but it did not post. I just said I had bad PMS but no symptoms to speak of, then minutes later I've erupted into a ton of them. I'm alarmed.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty Re: Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today???

Post  Rose8 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 6:19 pm

socalshakin wrote:I didn't sleep so great last night.

Socal, you and I have symptoms very similar locations and such. Could you view my post on symptoms today and see if you have any similar and what the locations are with you?
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Wed 09 Jun 2010, 2:54 pm

Morning everyone,

Ive been feeling weird and stressed since the weekend; extremely emotional, depressed and dont feel well per se. Started a headache yesterday afternoon, and it has developed into a migraine. I haven't had one for about 30 years! Feel so rotten am not going to work today. I dont know what is going on ... or what might be looming, but its bad.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 10 Jun 2010, 4:33 am

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Morning everyone,

Ive been feeling weird and stressed since the weekend; extremely emotional, depressed and dont feel well per se. Started a headache yesterday afternoon, and it has developed into a migraine. I haven't had one for about 30 years! Feel so rotten am not going to work today. I dont know what is going on ... or what might be looming, but its bad.

I was glad I had off today. I've been very stressed, emotional and depressed as well recently. Today, I cleaned my house for a good 4 hours. Now.. I've never been the neatest person in the entire world, so even my mother would say this is not like my. I've also had a borderline migraine since the afternoon, so I'm off to bed now. Something wicked this way comes!
    kris1946

Anyone else feeling exceptionally "off" today??? Empty off balance in the Coachella Valley too

Post  kris1946 Sun 13 Jun 2010, 6:31 am

Most of us in bed or trying to stay on our feet w/ lot of difficulty, then WHAM! Finally the quake, and much relief afterward, physically. Friend in Ohio has been in bed 24hrs w/ no symptoms except feeling wobbly and strange. I am convinced it was the radio waves from the sun, not necessarily the CME, but its adjunct. Computers fritzed, lights blinked, power lowed then came back up. Last 24hrs have been a mess.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:26 pm