Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Don't know what to make of this one...

kemokae

Don't know what to make of this one... Empty Don't know what to make of this one...

Post  kemokae Wed 26 May 2010, 12:52 am

I felt as if I were really there...was at an piece of land that was like an bluff that stretched out over-looking scenery many miles away...kind of flat on top of an hill in ways. In an house there, I was disgusted because there were an bunch of ladies, like an group of them, and they were seeing to it that my grandaughter was spending all kinds of money helping them, as if they were giving her their difficulties, and she was about to lose our house over them. My son and family live with us. I was her in ways, and yet she seemed to be me in ways. I asked someone... why these ladies were doing this..this person said, because they are jealous of you having an house at all. They are older then you and own nothing..and have worked also in thier lives. I said, but I've been working since I was about 10 to make my own way in life..they have never had to pay for helping me...I have had to earn what I have also. I looked out and toward the east I could see volumous clouds, in several places and I thought...Are they "slash burning" the forrest, as these clouds were huge..or is this volcanic?..and thought they didn't seem to be thunderstorms..as I saw no lightening and it looked like broiling "smoke" rising. I found myself in their prescence very hard to even be nice, when I knew they were out to harm me. I was thinking up stratagies to deal with this.. when I was awaken by my grandson's coming home from school...their noise.
    Please remember...what ususally happens to me, happens to others in this country...as if I am an fore-runner of events to happen...that includes the recent economy problems. My house is begin "dirtied up" by others as much as the oil slick is doing to the Gulf in ways..and dirting it up. I was in massive pain last night, I fell asleep today, because the pain kept me up most all night long, from my left shoulder to like "gout" type symptoms in my foot...this pain is so bad often I wake up to see an area of my foot almost bruised and dark from the "pain" in the joint there. This part is no dream, it's really going on. I get this way sometmes when they electro-magnectic pulse our area also...but it's also an South American symptom of quakes also. Micro-pulsing has always affected my heart.. through my legs first. But what do you guys think of this dream...think it was "real" (OBE)...and an warning one..sure felt like it was real. I have an hard time understanding what is called an Luicd dream at times verses OBE. (out-of-body) Any suggestions?

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:35 pm