Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Garlock Fault

KMartin
    KMartin

Garlock Fault Empty Garlock Fault

Post  KMartin Sat 15 May 2010, 5:20 pm

Was on my Facebook account telling everyone I think the Garlock Fault is next. It has been awhile and patterns indicate something is brewing north of LA County. Would like to keep looking for signs but a 2.5 popped on the Garlock 10 minutes after my conversation -

The area looks prime to go -
    Conch23
    Conch23

Garlock Fault Empty I agree ~I had two visions of that fault popping on the southern end. So that is always a concern of mine

Post  Conch23 Sat 15 May 2010, 5:26 pm

KMartin wrote:Was on my Facebook account telling everyone I think the Garlock Fault is next. It has been awhile and patterns indicate something is brewing north of LA County. Would like to keep looking for signs but a 2.5 popped on the Garlock 10 minutes after my conversation -

The area looks prime to go -
    I agree
    posted on earthboppin site what I saw just about a year ago for the first one and the second vision came a few weeks later..some of my visions come true and some don't. So take it as you will.
    Blessings

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:38 am