Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

a bad, bad week

Rose8
    Rose8

a bad, bad week Empty a bad, bad week

Post  Rose8 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

I guess you could say that maybe my own sensitivity is catching up on me this last week. Nausea every day all day despite any attempts to quell it (and no, not pregnant), fatigue, alot of eartones on both sides, and even just now a thick wash of dizziness as I was sitting here reading. That was the first I felt all week, btw. I feel like I have the flu without having the flu. No fevers or anything, just that washed out feeling. My son has dealt with this himself and we stayed home today due to his affliction. I've soldiered through mine for the most part. Mad pale
    John Kettler

a bad, bad week Empty Re: a bad, bad week

Post  John Kettler Mon 26 Apr 2010, 11:39 pm

Rose8,

You're not alone! Hope you and your son feel better! Something huge is definitely inbound.

John
    Whisper
    Whisper

Post  Whisper Tue 27 Apr 2010, 12:53 am

I agree with John. Rose you are not alone. Various aches and pains, twinges in muscles,ears ringing very loud and a migrane on top of it all. Nausea and extreme hunger pains at the same time. And just very irritable as well. Something's about to pop.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:07 am

Yeah, a migraine popped on me a little after I wrote my post and I've been fighting it the best I can. I hate to be a doomsdayer sayer, but today has felt VERY oppressive, very ominous. I feel uneasy. No more dizzy spells tonight but I had a ear-stop (like I had on earplugs through an eartone) maybe pressure stuff, and then it faded out. Another sharp eartone left side. Irritation is heavy but it seems to just be because I don't feel well. I'm working on it. I have the "relaxation" kit out in full force. The special blend of tea with passionflower and chamomile and mint. Healing Dreams cd music which puts me at such pleasant ease. I can acknowledge my discomfort, but I don't want it to overrun me to the point that I cannot function. I want my sensitivity to be a gift, not a burden if that is what is going on.
    burnedmyrrh

a bad, bad week Empty Bad week

Post  burnedmyrrh Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:31 pm

I have to say I've had those flu like symptoms for 3 days now. Nice to know it's not allergies nor the flu.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 29 Apr 2010, 2:33 pm

I woke yesterday and ALL the misery, oppressive feeling, headache, flu-feeling nasty crap was GONE.
    Maybe because I acknowledged it? I dunno. I feel loads better though.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:40 pm