Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Paula/ swNM
John Kettler
socalshakin
SonicSal
8 posters

Get ready for SHTF Week

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Get ready for SHTF Week Empty Get ready for SHTF Week

Post  SonicSal Mon 26 Apr 2010, 12:33 am

FULL MOON comin up this Wednesday. affraid
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Get ready for SHTF Week Empty Re: Get ready for SHTF Week

Post  socalshakin Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:53 pm

SonicSal wrote:FULL MOON comin up this Wednesday. affraid

Been feeling it since yesterday and seeing the effects in a lot of people too.

Thankfuly I'm off Weds and Thurs....
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 26 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

sonicsal,

Agree something wicked this way comes! Details are in latest "Believe that "E" " post. Things seem to me like total struggle, total chaos and no power or control. Communications slightly improved from yesterday, but the reports are of emergency surgery, friend's dear one dropping dead in a week after being given six months to live, computer still not fixed, etc. Too much "fun" that isn't!

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:21 pm

sonicsal,

"E" or something similar blew ~10 a.m. MDT and continued for some time. Details in the "E" thread. Have big time combo symptoms.

John
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 28 Apr 2010, 5:49 am

Hi all-
    I think this full moon will be a very strong one with a lot of energy. Tomorrow begins 3 days of very strong winds here with dust storm warnings and wild fire warnings. I guess the gardening is on hold for awhile and my beading and sewing are back front and center as I can do them indoors. Very unsettled here both energy wise and weather wise. However the beautiful near full moon rose into a clear and luminous sky this evening. The calm before the storm...
    Blessings- Paula.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 28 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

Yeah, I think its the 'calm before the storm' also. I'm giving this thing 48 - 72 hrs. max which would take us into this weekend for a significant event to unfold.
    Michael
    Michael

Get ready for SHTF Week Empty Starting to feel it

Post  Michael Thu 29 Apr 2010, 12:23 am

I've had a nagging headache all day. Luckly it's not a strong one.
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Thu 29 Apr 2010, 1:22 pm

The moon was just beautiful last night and early this morning. Really, really bright. Usually when there is a full moon I have trouble sleeping, but I slept really good last night.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Thu 29 Apr 2010, 8:41 pm

My visit to the family chiropractor yesterday really helped. Emerged taller, more mobile and more flexible, also slept better last night, but today finds me hurting all over, climbing the walls, venting like mad and feeling totally frustrated with my strangled nonlife. Body feels beaten, teeth and jaws ache, lower back and shoulders are in spasm. Combo symps!

The bad trend noted before continues: The household van transmision under warranty turns out not to be; the initial repair was incompetent, and a full expensive rebuild was required at another shop; my computer was finally diagnosed and needs an expensivce logic board to fix it (ouch!); a friend of mine was unreachable for days because he was big time sick; am going to have to change my Skype-In number because of delays in getting me a replacement credit card after it was sent to old address and returned--despite my having notified my credit union of the address change. Call the list partial!

How I yearn for things to just work and flow, and don't get me started on relief and release! That's how it seems to be for multitudes of people, yet I almost constantly feel kept out of my own life by whatever's preempting mine at every turn and forced to watch others live theirs. Let's say my unfairness button's being pushed! Am frankly to the point where I wish this planet would do whatever she's going to do, as opposed to this infernal stuckness and grinding qua release that never resolves anything on my end. Mind, that grinding qua release can be devastating, as seen in "E" air traffic havoc and the 2000 killed and 12,000 injured by the 6.8 in China. Still, no fundamental release has occurred, and the perceived strain, as felt by me and reflected in my resulting nonlife, remains astronomic, beautiful weather here notwithstanding. Something's got to give and soon, for there's vanishingly little left of me! Anyone else getting clobbered and feeling this way? It's 2:37 p.m. MDT. Really need a good cry!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:10 pm

Felt crapped out yesterday, some relief today. I don't think this gulf oil spill is the only disaster thats brewing now. I expect another shoe to drop soon.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Thu 29 Apr 2010, 11:28 pm

SonicSal,

Agree! And I note with fascination the complete lack of even a 5 on NEIC. OTOH, the big quakes tend to hit not on but right after the full moon and new moon. Am therefore fully expecting one or more shoes to drop seismically. Also, forgot to mention volcanic coughing earlier today, with a full blown eruption yet to arrive. It's 5:19 p.m. MDT, and I have a burning railroad spike and radiating pain just inside my right shoulder blade, with partial mirroring on the left. It hurts, but would be much worse had I not gotten worked on yesterday. Hang in!

John
    Whisper
    Whisper

Post  Whisper Fri 30 Apr 2010, 2:49 am

John Kettler wrote:Anyone else getting clobbered and feeling this way?

I can't remember when I've felt this bad. Yesterday everything hurt. All my muscles felt as if they had been frogged really bad and my joints hurt too. I felt as if I wasn't even "on the planet" so to speak and just went thru the motions of my day. Came home and took a prescription Darvacet and knocked myself out cold. Some better this morning and now the symptons are getting worse again. Feel like I need to sleep for a week and wish I could get away somewhere...but then I don't know where that would be...
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 4:51 am

John, I've been charting data from 2005 to present, the "significant" quakes from USGS in conjunction with all moon phases and planetary conjunctions. It alternates. Sometimes it is before, sometimes after and I have yet to see (because I'm still doing it). But it is always, always within at least three days, but usually one or two of your full/new moons. And always a day after/before a conjunction.
    This year, the BIG quakes we've gotten have been within five days of a full or new moon. I have it on a list not in front of me, but it went like Before full/Before new, After full/After new. It was interesting. There are so many BIG BIG ones now that charting is becoming more difficult unless you increase the magnitude of your quake field. I generally consider a significant to be a 5 and above, but now, it's almost 6 and above with the way it's trending.
    Interestingly enough, the old reports of New Madrid's BIG quake in 1812 had an eyewitness who was speaking about the giant full moon the night it happened. That doesn't mean that it was the TRUE full moon, as we all know that the quakes mainly happen prior to or after the waning or waxing. The turning point. Sergio Rosales indicates a May 13th (prior to New) for Missouri. The way my left wrist/hand is feeling...could be sooner. I dunno. We had a EQ in Arkansas just an hour SW of me a few hours ago, a 2.5 which is mild, but rare in these parts.
    I gotta go to bed. It's almost midnite. I've been getting dizzy spells...like little flushes of it. Night all.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 01 May 2010, 6:12 am

Earth started to move ~ 8:48 p.m. MDT and has done so several times since. Believe these are precursors to a major event or events. Am getting hit hard as of 12:15 a.m. MDT.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:06 pm