Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN !

SonicSal
    SonicSal

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN !

Post  SonicSal Sun 20 Jun 2010, 11:04 am

Full Moon coming up this Saturday, but already am experiencing the first stages of what I'm expecting to be......a NASTY lunar geopathic syndrome. SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Re: SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN !

Post  socalshakin Sun 20 Jun 2010, 6:17 pm

SonicSal wrote:Full Moon coming up this Saturday, but already am experiencing the first stages of what I'm expecting to be......a NASTY lunar geopathic syndrome. SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan

LMAO!! I love that smiley.. Where did you get it?? Hahah.

On a more serious note, I'm expecting the same thing...
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Things are already falling apart

Post  John Kettler Mon 21 Jun 2010, 10:16 pm

socalshakin and Sonic Sal,

Emphatically concur! As of 5:13 p.m. CDT, I'm getting hit so hard I have to lie down and may well pass out. Sadness is rising, too. Principal details are in latest post under Industrial strength combination symptoms, but I left out tornadoes in Wyoming and Montana. Believe the latter was quite destructive to Chadwell, Montana. And it's only Monday!

Hang in!

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty 3 days of hell CA NV stateline head jaw vertigo started to feel better at home but now symptoms ramping up

Post  Conch23 Mon 21 Jun 2010, 10:57 pm

John Kettler wrote:socalshakin and Sonic Sal,

Emphatically concur! As of 5:13 p.m. CDT, I'm getting hit so hard I have to lie down and may well pass out. Sadness is rising, too. Principal details are in latest post under Industrial strength combination symptoms, but I left out tornadoes in Wyoming and Montana. Believe the latter was quite destructive to Chadwell, Montana. And it's only Monday!

Hang in!

John
    Going to put my mirerable self to bed and hope this goes away. Feeling that sick stomach feeling..
    Take Care everyone light & blessings~ Sleep
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 22 Jun 2010, 4:28 pm

I'm diving headlong into the geopathics.
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Bed rest definitely helps!

Post  John Kettler Tue 22 Jun 2010, 6:36 pm

Was so trashed yesterday after prior post that I crashed from ~5-8:30 p.m. CDT, then woke up and functioned to some degree until ~3 a.m., when I crashed until noon. Feel marginally human today, which is real progress considering high upheaval index here and repeated interferences with sleep tied to unwanted early rise times here. This is the most "sleep" I've had in weeks, and I really needed it. Judging from the scale and extent of screaming sciatics and crippling, I'd say a big quake is due anytime. It's 1:36 p.m.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 23 Jun 2010, 3:51 pm

Monday I was slammed with fatigue, heart issues from MVP and the like. It hasn't stopped. I feel sick today but didn't stay home. I just want to sleep, to lay down, and my appetite is off the chart. That's odd for being sick to stomach. But it's my head too...pressure. And ugh. Even writing this seems too much effort. *wilts*

My son is acting hostile, emotional, and fatigued (which makes his attitude worse). Last night he was hostile and threw himself into my chair to pout while I sat on the couch to talk on the phone. Within mere minutes he was asleep and slept through til this morning. I went to bed too, early. Meh. Sad pale scratch
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Concur and am getting creamed!

Post  John Kettler Thu 24 Jun 2010, 12:06 am

Rose8,

Sorry things are so bad on your end, but you're not alone! Had to get up early because of the housekeeper, following yet another almost 4 a.m. CDT night, and was forced back to bed around noon, not just from tiredness but pulverization too. got up ~ 2:30 p.m. and was semifunctional until ~5:30 p.m., when the boom was again lowered. Hard. Begasn leaking tears ~6:30 p.m., and have been skull crushed, squeezed and intermittently chilled since. As of 7:04 p.m., the skull pain is murderous, I'm venting like mad, want to scream and need to cry, not to mention aching jaws and teeth about to crack. Hang in!

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 24 Jun 2010, 11:46 pm

I think several of us are getting clobbered. I stayed home today, hidden in a medicated bliss of dark coolness. I cannot say I could complain. But the pills are worn off now and I just feel achy all over, but that's it. You have me beat though. At least I'm not burning right now, that would be a little too much for me to deal with.

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 27 Jun 2010, 12:03 am

I'm socked in with the super sleepies.
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty The fan doth rotate still...

Post  John Kettler Mon 28 Jun 2010, 8:30 pm

The moon may be waning, but the effects certainly aren't, and I have the bumps, bruises and numerous Murphy's Law episodes to prove it. Have repeatedly cracked my knee and shin (left side on all occasions so far) into objects such as desk, dash underside, etc., had things spill, tip over, fall off the bed, not make it to the trash and so forth. Even chipped a tooth last night. Total struggle! I feel raw, fed up, frustrated, exhausted and am grateful I managed to avoid a car collision, turning into a one way street and running over a pedestrian while doing errands in a borrowed car. Frankly, I marvel at the sheer quantity and diversity of things not working even proximally the way they should. In my long experience, this can only mean that something big and nasty is inbound and soon. Wish I could plug in a new GI module, having had days on end of misery there, but it reinforces my knowingness is that part of what's going on is volcanic, reinforced by aching eyes, slugged sockets, and blocked, itching ears. Am so worn out that I find it very hard to care about, let alone do, anything. The good news? Just restocked ojn dark chocoilate (can't type) and sandwich makings! It's 3:28 p.m. CDT. Unsurprisingly, I'm venting hard and deeply.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Ear really throbbing stabbing pain

Post  Conch23 Mon 28 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

John Kettler wrote:The moon may be waning, but the effects certainly aren't, and I have the bumps, bruises and numerous Murphy's Law episodes to prove it. Have repeatedly cracked my knee and shin (left side on all occasions so far) into objects such as desk, dash underside, etc., had things spill, tip over, fall off the bed, not make it to the trash and so forth. Even chipped a tooth last night. Total struggle! I feel raw, fed up, frustrated, exhausted and am grateful I managed to avoid a car collision, turning into a one way street and running over a pedestrian while doing errands in a borrowed car. Frankly, I marvel at the sheer quantity and diversity of things not working even proximally the way they should. In my long experience, this can only mean that something big and nasty is inbound and soon. Wish I could plug in a new GI module, having had days on end of misery there, but it reinforces my knowingness is that part of what's going on is volcanic, reinforced by aching eyes, slugged sockets, and blocked, itching ears. Am so worn out that I find it very hard to care about, let alone do, anything. The good news? Just restocked ojn dark chocoilate (can't type) and sandwich makings! It's 3:28 p.m. CDT. Unsurprisingly, I'm venting hard and deeply.

John
    The past wp weeks have been really a pain literally. Head and jaw are clamped down hard can barely keep my head up.
    What are you doing in Plano yikes.. don;t they have tornados there?? Yike take a quake over that action any day..
    Blessings.. Could use some of that dark choc.. affraid
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Bedridden most of day: TS/Hurricane Alex a major culprit

Post  John Kettler Wed 30 Jun 2010, 4:25 am

Conch23,

Spent most of the day wrecked, amid lowering charcoal gray skies outside. Felt somewhat better when outer bands of rain clouds associated with inbound TS/hurricane finally let loose. That said, am spiking in all extremities, especially top of skull and top of left foot. Earlier, had major vision problems, but still have nasty headache, Spock pinches, stiff, sore, neck, messed up middle, etc. Internet was glacial earlier (5 minutes to load a graphic on a weather site) but is now merely pretty slow. Lumbar's sore and stiff, too. As for tornadoes, there were 6 in Colorado shortly after I got there. Am in Plano, rather than Austin, because of wealth of specialized medical and testing facilities here. Am expecting lots of poking and prodding at same when my brother and family get back from vacation. What really bothers me here is the murderous combo of heat and humidity. Thank goodness for AC! It's 11:23 p.m. CDT, and I'm sure the days ahead will be loads of "fun" as a sensitive and an empath. Never been this close to a hurricane before, and Mitch tore me up when I was way over in California. Gulp!

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Take a deep breath then..

Post  Conch23 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

John Kettler wrote:Conch23,

Spent most of the day wrecked, amid lowering charcoal gray skies outside. Felt somewhat better when outer bands of rain clouds associated with inbound TS/hurricane finally let loose. That said, am spiking in all extremities, especially top of skull and top of left foot. Earlier, had major vision problems, but still have nasty headache, Spock pinches, stiff, sore, neck, messed up middle, etc. Internet was glacial earlier (5 minutes to load a graphic on a weather site) but is now merely pretty slow. Lumbar's sore and stiff, too. As for tornadoes, there were 6 in Colorado shortly after I got there. Am in Plano, rather than Austin, because of wealth of specialized medical and testing facilities here. Am expecting lots of poking and prodding at same when my brother and family get back from vacation. What really bothers me here is the murderous combo of heat and humidity. Thank goodness for AC! It's 11:23 p.m. CDT, and I'm sure the days ahead will be loads of "fun" as a sensitive and an empath. Never been this close to a hurricane before, and Mitch tore me up when I was way over in California. Gulp!

Blessings to you John.. I know a tornado would mess with me big time..We have to make a run sometime to San Antonio Tx to see my son graduate not looking forward to heat & humidity.
    Blessings~courage

John
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Thrashed here despite substantial rack time; eruption, etc.

Post  John Kettler Thu 01 Jul 2010, 10:42 pm

Was awake until ~6 a.m. CDT,then crashed until ~10:30 a.m. when I woke up. I eventually got to sleep again and reawakened at ~1:30 p.m., forced by immense GI pressure. Crashed yet again thereafter until ~4:30 p.m. Can barely see, feel drained, sad and very unmotivated--not to mention trashed. Certainly, at least some of this is tied to the hurricane, but I also just underwent a substantial eruption, too. It's 5:36 p.m. CDT.

Conch23,

Appreciate the support and am grateful the hurricane associated weather here has substantially defanged summer. Even got some weeding done yesterday.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 02 Jul 2010, 12:54 am

The next SHTF window will be the week of July 11th. Thats when the New Moon Total Solar Eclipse occurs.
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Believe something's imminent

Post  John Kettler Fri 02 Jul 2010, 11:16 pm

SonicSal,

Judging from the night after night of a 5 a.m.+ crashings on my end, my inability to recharge at all ,regardless of hours of "sleep" achieved, my brain deadness, sadness and the fact that everything is still total struggle, I feel something big and nasty is imminent, a feeling reinforced by major vision blurring and the feeling of hemorrhaging what little energy I do have, not to mention round after round of deep, heavy venting. Am so worn out that it's a major achievement to even unload the dishwasher and make this post. It's 6:15 p.m CDT here.

John

John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty First event in next round? 6.4 near East coast of Honshu, Japan

Post  John Kettler Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

Was clobbered big time and up until past 7 a,m. CDT, and now I think I know why--6.4 near East Coast of Honshu, Japan http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010yhbp.php It's 5Z:49 p.m. my time, and already the head squeeze has begun, triggering venting.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Something big's brewing--bedridden most of day!

Post  John Kettler Mon 05 Jul 2010, 10:57 pm

Was so wrecked this morning I crashed ~5 a.m. CDT, two hours earlier than the night before, only to wake up at 10:10 a.m. Was up briefly, then crashed again nearly 2 p.m., when I awoke and realized I'd somehow missed my noon alarm. Went back to sleep, only to be awakened by a call, then crashed again until almost 5:40 p.m. as I write this, it's 5:55 p.m. CDT, and I have been seeing lots of numerology lately. Inner guidance is there's nothing for me to do. Just as well, for I can barely see to type this. Feel drained, sad and frustrated.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Ripped up GIs, venting hard, agitated after 2hrs.' sleep!

Post  John Kettler Wed 07 Jul 2010, 12:07 pm

Got clobbered into the wee hours, especially in the guts (was also a bottomless pit on the hunger front) and was forced to bed shortly after 3 a.m. CDT, probably asleep by ~3:30 a.m. Unfortunately, evisceration and mind in overdrive drove me awake ~5:30 a.m., and I've been up ever since. Feel flayed, eviscerated, agitated, frustrated, hurt all over, am venting hard, spiking in all extremities, have imploding skull, slugged eyes and sockets, dual Spock pinches and the crusher field. General feeling is that things are about to come unstuck, in a big way, and soon. It's 7:01 a.m. CDT here. Left shin's middle feels like someone's driving a railroad spike into it! Computer remains a lead sled, despite 4.6 MB/sec speed test. Don't know whether it's Earth stuff affecting my rig, Earth stuff causing me to emit something that affects my rig, both or something else, but something's causing the problem, which has been in effect since I started getting clobbered here.

John
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Zonked ~9 a.m. CDT-5 p.m. ; still tired and big time gutted!

Post  John Kettler Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:18 pm

This is definitely not fun, especially since the total struggle mode continues, too. Venting hard and deeply. Vision's blurry, ears itch, am blown up like a balloon, eyes and sockets ache, etc. Where is everyone?

John
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty In terrible shape; also, eruption 4:02 p.m. CDT, with more to come

Post  John Kettler Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

Went to bed tired; woke thrashed, and it's been downhill ever since. Brains are bashed in, guts in shreds, whole body hurts, venting hard, etc., with stuff off the charts, back in spasm, slugged eyes and sockets, blocked and itching ears, heavy, deep venting. Call the list partial! Got minor relief from eruption, but there's a long way to go yet. Local storm front's magnifying the symptoms, too, via added load on overwhelmed me. Want to cry but can't. It's 4:19 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 09 Jul 2010, 8:29 pm

Geopathics will get WORSE in the next few weeks. Tryin to find a rock to crawl under.
    John Kettler

SHTF Week: Here we go AGAIN ! Empty Aiiieee!!!

Post  John Kettler Sat 10 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

SonicSal,

That's my reaction to the "good news" you just provided. Was awake past 7 a.m. CDT, intermittently frozen for hours, before crashing. Answered alarm at noon and was so wrecked and hurting I went back to bed until ~7 p.m. Am still a combo symptom mess, and it's made much worse by a huge storm system here which has yet to release. Unsurprisingly, I'm venting, too. Inner guidance remains as before, and I feel exhausted beyond caring. How do we get real, lasting relief from what feels like annihilating strain and pressure? Glad you're here, but did everyone else go on vacation (optimistic perspective) or is hurting too much to post (worst case scenario)? Hang in!

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am