Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi

John Kettler

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi

Post  John Kettler Mon 19 Apr 2010, 8:44 pm

Was barely in bed,with stuff off the charts,screaming left sciatic,lumbar and right shoulder,when I was ripped apart by multiple blasts starting~3:22a.m.MDT.Things eventually calmed down, andI woke~11:30a.m. with left sciatic and lumbar region giving me trouble but horrible spasm in the right shoulder extending into the neck to getthe day off to a "proper" start,followed quickly by more eruptive blasts. Neither 20 minutes in the Jacuzzi,nor along,hot shower has relieved the shoulder,though the other two are somewhat better. Still,it hurts to sit. In another prime inbound event indicator, I continue to be"told" there's nothing for me to doand that my plight isn't my fault.Callthat cold consolation.General feeling is of merciless squeezing of the central nervous system, with pain radiating all over andmy head about to pop. It's 2:48p.m.MDT.

John
    John Kettler

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty I was right!

Post  John Kettler Tue 20 Apr 2010, 2:47 pm

"E" in Iceland did indeed blow afresh and is wreaking havoc on formerly hopeful air travelers and business people with goods to air freight, this after inflicting hundreds of millions in losses and disrupting international attendance by many nations at the Polish state funeral. Tried to post the link, but the headline is the best I could do. 'Twill suffice

Examiner Bio Iceland volcano eruption update: New ash cloud causes new headaches
    April 20, 7:40 AM Chicago International Travel Examiner Dennis D. Jacobs

It's 8:46 a.m. PDT, and the right shoulder spasm is agonizing. Brains are beaten in, it hurts to sit, and my lower lumbar is pretty unhappy. The good news? Am off to the chiropractor next week! He's going to, as he laughingly told my sister, "put my head on straight." At this point, I'd be thrilled to be able to simply stand without pain. Inner guidance remains as before--maddening!

John
    John Kettler

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty Re: Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi

Post  John Kettler Wed 21 Apr 2010, 10:45 pm

Judging from across the board life strangulation/empathic preemption and the terrible squeeze my entire being's undergoing, something big and nasty is just around the corner. Whole body feels beaten, and nerve related stuff is worse than yesterday. Inner guidance is as before: nothing I can do and situation's not my fault. It's 4:448 p.m. MDT.

John
    beejean
    beejean

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty about the empathic squeeze that's on-going

Post  beejean Sat 24 Apr 2010, 2:13 pm

John Kettler wrote:Judging from across the board life strangulation/empathic preemption and the terrible squeeze my entire being's undergoing, something big and nasty is just around the corner. Whole body feels beaten, and nerve related stuff is worse than yesterday. Inner guidance is as before: nothing I can do and situation's not my fault. It's 4:448 p.m. MDT.

John

John, I think your body is responding to the over-powering un-easiness of the entire mantle of the earth. We are still enduring disturbance of the magnetic field and the continued rumbling of the volcano cones.

I haven't felt so uneasy about the general ability of the planet to maintain its current magnetic shield and ozone integrity as a buffer in my whole life ! Shocked
    John Kettler

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty Re: Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi

Post  John Kettler Sun 25 Apr 2010, 2:38 am

beejean,

If you found my last post disquieting,then this won't make you a happy camper,either. The day before yesterday saw howling winds and hail in my area (not to mention six tornadoes in Colorado). That was followed overnight and the next day by a wholly unexpected 1.5 feet of snow yesterday (power and Internet outages,too),severe weather warnings last night through this morning, an all night wind gale and yours truly laid up all day,in and out of consciousness,often in strong multi-source pain (EQ,volcanics,the Squeeze,etc.),coupled with freaked ego and across the board inner guidance it wasn'tmy fault,there was nothing for me to do and so forth. My senseisthatsomethingmassive'sabouttohit (tiredoffightingstickingspacerkey onborrowedrig),which wouldexplainmy utterruin and life strangulation. It's 8:36p.m.MDT. Hang in!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Sun 25 Apr 2010, 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out the tornadoes!)
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sun 25 Apr 2010, 9:16 pm

beejean,

Was laid up Saturday, and part of that may well have been the huge tornado that struck Yazoo City, Mississippi, causing over a dozen injuries and wrecking a still undetermined large number of homes. See Yahoo News for the details.

John
    beejean
    beejean

Believe"E"in Iceland blew again ~3:22a.m.MDT  (didn't check news) Wrecked despite Jacuzzi Empty laid up -- and in the worry zone for sure

Post  beejean Mon 26 Apr 2010, 12:49 am

John Kettler wrote:beejean,
    Was laid up Saturday, and part of that may well have been the huge tornado that struck Yazoo City, Mississippi, causing over a dozen injuries and wrecking a still undetermined large number of homes. See Yahoo News for the details.
    John

I would not doubt that the emotional winds and even the wild weather caused you to be laid up Saturday, John, because the sadness yesterday was strange and penetrating. It must be eerie to go from normalcy to having just everything ripped to shreds in minutes flat. How ARE those people going to find work in their vicinity now?

The snow in Colorado didn't help you, I'm sure. While it does much in the way of a quiet blanket, then comes the whirring and sizzling scraping and the general frantic stuff that goes with trying to keep foodstuffs fresh, houses warm, and the outside world accessible.

Not so sure we're all ready for what is happening around the country in many areas, John. Hang in there because we're finding out just how those oarfish which are again getting pushed out of their deep seabed homes onto the shores of Japan are feeling these days. Thank goodness you have some inner guidance to keep you centered. I look around this house and think that a lot of knowledge gets lost as we push for "efficiencies" now. And more is being taken by the winds, floods and the fires. Sad
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 26 Apr 2010, 1:28 am

beejean,

Thanks and hadn't heard about the oarfish! Need to note for the record that I've been clobbered for hours, to include massive, sustained venting, hemorrhaging energy to the point I'm nearly as weak as I was when I arrived and easily winded, deeply sad and climbing the walls. Feels to me as though things are about to rip wide open. Earlier, there were several volcanic blasts, triggering a lot of coughing. Am being squeezed so hard I can't read a book, either, since focus is being affected. GIs are blown up and roiling, eyes and sockets slugged, teeth and jaws ache, ears pressurized, blocked and itch. Feel tenderized with mallets! It's 7:25 p.m. MDT. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 26 Apr 2010, 11:30 pm

beejean,

Up until the wee hours, then bedridden until past 4:30 p.m. MDT, with loads of the Squeeze pain, spiking, extreme venting, battling for sanity, stuff up, totally frustrated, sad, etc. Want to scream, but way too tired! Am lit up sole to crown, but especially bad in left sciatic, lower lumbar and right shoulder. It's 5:28 p.m. MDT, and the inner guidance remains as before: "Nothing to do, nowhere to go and not your fault!" Hang in!

John
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:33 am

John, armchair pushups really strengthen the muscles in the back and abdominal areas. You start from a seated position and place both hands on the arms of the chair. You lift yourself up as if you were getting out of the chair. Instead of standing up you sit back down and repeat this for sets of 10. You can work out your abdominal muscles more effectively if you lift both feet off the ground too. Your arms will get stronger too.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:17 pm

beejean,

~10 a.m. MDT, something blew and blew in a big surface eruption way. Since the being ripped apart and roasted alive were accomopanied by images of planes in ash cloud and planes grounded, I deem that either "E" has gone off yet again, triggering yet more international air traffic havoc, or another volcano is going to cause similar drama. As of 2:15 p.m. MDT, I'm getting creamed on all fronts.

prinze,

I have access to considerable exercise gear here, but am presently seriously crippled by a badly pinched and weak right shoulder. Am hoping to be considerably better after seeing a chiropractor tomorrow. Believe the right shoulder ultimately tracks back to jammed left hip socket, the pain from which then went into the lower back, then up and across.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:01 am