Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME? "Scorpius Upside Down"

geenee
    geenee

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME? "Scorpius Upside Down"

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:08 am

I received this by email. Can you give your expertise please? Hoping you can shed some light on if this sounds like a scam or what. Thanks

Scorpius Upside Down
    On June 25
    ODD THINGS IN HEAVEN AGAIN, SCORPIO FALLING DOWN!!
    Posted By: PRAVDASEEKER <Send E-Mail>
    Date: Friday, 25 June 2004, 1:18 a.m.

Dear RMN Readers and Agents,

My good friend Cliff and I have been noticing this for a while but neither of us discussed it. I noticed it myself over a month ago. But with all the FLACK over the moon posts, I decided to wait a while, if EVER to post it, but dang it, to heck with the opposition, here goes folks. Cliff wrote to me asking any information that I had on the constellation Scorpio. NO impressions on his part, no implied anything on his part... Just what I had been seeing myself. When he got my email, he replied saying it was EXACTLY what he has been seeing too! I am posting this observation, it requires NO campass headings, no nuclear powered sextants or transits..lol.

ALL that is needed is YOUR OWN TWO EYES! I am also posting in spite of Cliffs strident demands for me to check it with a professional astronomer... Lol. Of course folks, it isnt just Scorpio, but Scorpio is the constellation noticed and EASILY seen by folks. In fact it is all the stars. Right after dark, Scorpio is very easy to see in the southern sky. It is in a vertical, almost, position. With the "head" and "claws" arranged in a aproximatley 45 degree angle. Tail, downward and slightly curving to the right...

As the evening progresses, Scorpio will lay down on right side by around midnight, and by the time it is ready to "set", it will almost totally INVERT itself, almost unrecognizeable, due to its being almost upside down!!! I KNOW everyone will say that's it! RMN has gone off the deep end!! BUT I CHALLENGE YOU ALL TO SEE FOR YOURSELF if you doubt ol Cliff and I!!

Don't get scared, or be afraid! I am NOT afraid, I am NOT fear mongering, ONLY telling you what we see from various places in this nation of ours! SOMETHING IS FISHY HERE FOLKS!!! Constellations do NOT do this, or at least they didn't use to do this. This GOES hand in hand with the moon observations, and my posts of a month or so ago about planetary ecliptic appearing out of place also. WHY? It is because the EARTH has changed its orientation somehow!!

It is the ONLY explanation folks. GO ahead call me crazy, I DONT CARE!!! See for yourselves! We have had tons of posts on meteors, bolides, fireballs, etc. House sized chunks, CAR sized chunks... Explosions off New Zealand, ALL verified by LOCAL news sources, but nothing national, or international. Our elected officials were CAUGHT lying their arses off with the Seattle bolide and explosion, saying that it was all BS! Internet news carried stories of it ALL being a HOAX! Then, the things big brother use AGAINST us, PROVED BEYOND DOUBT, that they were the ones lying!!! UMpteen security cameras, caught it, the fireball and explosion, on video!!!! LOL!!

Stories are being suppressed big time folks, removed from the Internet, etc. It is my true belief that ALL of the posts concerning the cosmos are inter-related. Moon posts, ecliptic posts, now constellation post, are tied to EARTH CHANGES! The ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM IS IN TRANSITION!!

I used to spend long nights, out camping with my buddy, with our backpacks, sleeping bags, 22 rifles; and several cans of BEENY WEENYS..lol. We watched the stars for hours! I was a amatuer astronomer myself for several years.. Had a great telescope.. 8" Newtonian, MEADE brand name. You could EVEN see some colors on Jupiter with it!!! All the reds were visible, in real time, no time exposure, just looking. The stars do move a little at night, in a circular pattern with Polaris, the North star as the seemable PIVOT POINT! But the constellations ARE NOT supposed to invert themselves almost, during a nights passing!!!

To those who say, OH YEAH RIGHT, GPS would not work if that was ongoing... I now remind folks that satellites CAN BE manuvered to a new orientation, and it ALL would work just fine again. I think I remember some posts about GPS not working a while back, some "outages"??? Was this part of the reorganization of these space birds? Just letting you know, it CAN BE DONE FOLKS!

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Scorpi10
    geenee
    geenee

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty FOR PEETS SAKE I JUST NOTICED THE DATE SHEESH

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:14 am

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY THESE PEOPLE SENT THIS TO ME NOW! WELL TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAYS, THANKS
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty Scorpio

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:51 am

geenee wrote:WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY THESE PEOPLE SENT THIS TO ME NOW! WELL TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAYS, THANKS

Well, this may explain a lot of things about what we have seen and felt and were told that we were crazy. I remember posting on Bopps site a few months ago that the 2004 Boxing Day quake in Sumatra (9.2) put the earth in to wobble and pushed it off it's axis. That would have been after this article was sent. People have noticed that the sun is setting and rising in a different position, weather changes, increase in quaje/volcanic action. There have been psychic messages that the whole universe is in chance and Nasa has been showing shots of different planets in transition, changes they can't explain. It doesn't surprise me, it doesn't scare me and I think it will be apositive move for the universe. Do you know how lucky we are to be here, in this time, to experience all of this! Thank you for sharing this.
    geenee
    geenee

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty Re: BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME? "Scorpius Upside Down"

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:00 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    geenee wrote:WELL I DON'T KNOW WHY THESE PEOPLE SENT THIS TO ME NOW! WELL TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAYS, THANKS

Well, this may explain a lot of things about what we have seen and felt and were told that we were crazy. I remember posting on Bopps site a few months ago that the 2004 Boxing Day quake in Sumatra (9.2) put the earth in to wobble and pushed it off it's axis. That would have been after this article was sent. People have noticed that the sun is setting and rising in a different position, weather changes, increase in quaje/volcanic action. There have been psychic messages that the whole universe is in chance and Nasa has been showing shots of different planets in transition, changes they can't explain. It doesn't surprise me, it doesn't scare me and I think it will be apositive move for the universe. Do you know how lucky we are to be here, in this time, to experience all of this! Thank you for sharing this.

hmmm thats quite an interesting perpective. I don't follow that stuff at all but I thought that this was real interesting!!! Yes I agree this universe is changing and it is happening lil bit by lil bit. I heard from a scientist that the pole reversal will take up to 7 years to complete its transition with the beginnings happening now. Shocked
    Barbara
    Barbara

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty Re: BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME? "Scorpius Upside Down"

Post  Barbara Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:30 am

Man! Shocked About a week ago, I was looking at the sky, it was a clear starry night, you could see all the constellations. A few hours later, I went out and looked again before going to bed, and the constellations had MOVED, and looked upside down!! I thought I'd gone mad. "Are they supposed to do that??" I'm not an amateur astronomer, so I didn't know what to think - I've never seen this happen before, that's all. I stood there for a long time, wondering if I'd gone insane, & thinking, well, surely NASA would report changes as dramatic as that? But would they?? Shocked
    OK, let's all watch the sky very carefully, and note exactly where every constellation is, and any strange changes. Whether the media reports it or not, we do have our eyes!

Barbara
    eiluj

Post  eiluj Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:55 am

Yes, the constellations do seem to move and turn through the night. Because of urban light pollution, most of us don't pay much attention to the sky nowadays.

I'm not a scientist or a teacher, and this will definitely not be the best explanation Embarassed , but here goes:

The stars don't really move (or at least, not so quickly that we can sense it without major instrumentation). However, the Earth moves, turning once on its axis every 24 hours.

The Earth's axis is at an angle, which plays a part also. And our particular location on the planet relative to the poles (i.e. the Earth’s axis) is a factor as well.

Try this:

Sit in a revolving chair, leaning back so the center of your vision is approximately where the wall and ceiling meet. Your chair is the Earth.

The part of the walls and ceiling that you can see as the chair revolves is the sky at any particular time of night.

Select two points on the upper wall and/or ceiling and be aware of the line along those two points. For me, one of the beams in the ceiling works the best. You might choose a long curtain rod, the top edge of a row of paintings, the line where the wall and ceiling meet, or something else. That line represents the constellation.

Now turn the chair slowly -- all the while looking straight ahead -- and note how that line seems to turn as it moves toward the edge of your field of view. Eventually, the “constellation” will be entirely out of your field of view.

Hope this makes sense.

You can also go to this site:
    www.fourmilab.ch/yoursky/

Click on “Set for nearby city” and choose your location.

You will see a realtime skymap. Pick a constellation or two and note their orientation -- write it down or print the page, whatever works for you.

Now change the time: select “Universal time” rather than “Now” and change the time by 4-6 hours. Where are your constellations now? Is the orientation the same? [Depending which constellations you choose, they may have moved below the horizon and no longer appear on the skymap.]

Using your browser’s Back and Forward buttons, toggle between the two sky views to check other constellations.

Does this help?

Last edited by eiluj on Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the html)
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 8:12 am

eiluj wrote:Yes, the constellations do seem to move and turn through the night. Because of urban light pollution, most of us don't pay much attention to the sky nowadays.

I'm not a scientist or a teacher, and this will definitely not be the best explanation Embarassed , but here goes:

The stars don't really move (or at least, not so quickly that we can sense it without major instrumentation). However, the Earth moves, turning once on its axis every 24 hours.

The Earth's axis is at an angle, which plays a part also. And our particular location on the planet relative to the poles (i.e. the Earth’s axis) is a factor as well.

Try this:

Sit in a revolving chair, leaning back so the center of your vision is approximately where the wall and ceiling meet. Your chair is the Earth.

The part of the walls and ceiling that you can see as the chair revolves is the sky at any particular time of night.

Select two points on the upper wall and/or ceiling and be aware of the line along those two points. For me, one of the beams in the ceiling works the best. You might choose a long curtain rod, the top edge of a row of paintings, the line where the wall and ceiling meet, or something else. That line represents the constellation.

Now turn the chair slowly -- all the while looking straight ahead -- and note how that line seems to turn as it moves toward the edge of your field of view. Eventually, the “constellation” will be entirely out of your field of view.

Hope this makes sense.

You can also go to this site:
    www.fourmilab.ch/yoursky/

Click on “Set for nearby city” and choose your location.

You will see a realtime skymap. Pick a constellation or two and note their orientation -- write it down or print the page, whatever works for you.

Now change the time: select “Universal time” rather than “Now” and change the time by 4-6 hours. Where are your constellations now? Is the orientation the same? [Depending which constellations you choose, they may have moved below the horizon and no longer appear on the skymap.]

Using your browser’s Back and Forward buttons, toggle between the two sky views to check other constellations.

Does this help?

That is really cool! Thanks! Hey Eiluj I have a question on HTML. Do you know how to post a pic that is animated? I have a pic that I want to post and the animation doesn't work on here but when I post on my website it works.
    Barbara
    Barbara

Post  Barbara Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:44 pm

Hi,
    Yes, they do gradually seem to move through the night, or rather, the earth turns slowly, changing their apparent position. But they don't move that fast, or turn upside down! No, I know something weird is happening, I've noticed other strange anomalies with the sun & moon too. But like most people, I haven't have enough time to sit and study this; and as you say, a lot of people live in areas of such high light pollution that they don't pay much attention to the sky. I'm going to watch it carefully, and note anything peculiar!
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

BEV? CAN YOU CHECK THIS OUT FOR ME?       "Scorpius Upside Down" Empty Here is my son's explanation...

Post  Tiempe Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:41 pm

Hi All,

I am always suspicious but when I ask my son it gets cleared up. Cool

Tiempe.

Peace to all.

My son is good at explanations and here is his:

Smile Actually, this is very simple. I like to use this thought experiment: think of yourself holding a cup straight up over your head, with the cup holding some water, in such a way that you can see the bottom of the cup. The cup will represent a near-equatorial constellation (like Scorpio). To represent the motion of the constellation over the course of the night, you start by leaning over way to the left. At this point, water is spilling out of the left side of the cup; in other words, the cup is leaning over on its left side. To continue the evening, you slowly straighten up until the cup is directly overhead; in other words, the cup is no longer leaning to either side. Finally, to represent the end of the night, you lean over towards the right; now, if the cup had any liquid left in it, it would be spilling out of its right side.

In other words, the cup completely flipped over during the course of the night!

But if you just keep your eyes on the bottom of the cup, and _ignore_ the rest of the world around you, your view of the cup never changes -- your hand is still holding on to the same side of the cup all night long, so you see it the same way no matter how you lean. In other words, with respect to you, the cup did not flip over.

The question, then, is whether you are comparing a given constellation to the actual rotation of the Earth (i.e., just watching the bottom of the cup), or comparing it against your local view of the surface of the Earth (i.e., keeping track of which side of the cup water would spill from). So, when a (near-equatorial) constellation rises, you'll see that its left side will be leaning up against the eastern horizon, and at the time it sets, its right side will lean up against the western horizon. Forcing the constellation to keep the same side oriented towards the closest horizon all night long, as "Pravdaseeker" seems to want, would be like trying to make sure the cup only spilled water out of one side; you'd have to actually turn it around in your hands as you leaned from left to right. Doing _that_ would be like making the Earth wobble.

In any case, as it turns out, the Earth apparently wobbles a lot less than most of the other planets; our huge Moon sees to that. The Earth and Moon are far closer in mass to one another than any of the other planets and their moons (other than Pluto and Charon), and the interaction between them ensures that whenever either one is perturbed to spin in a different direction, the other one will eventually drag it back towards it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:31 am