Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

Post  SonicSal Sun 01 May 2011, 12:52 am

The mid-month full moon is hardly the only storm and seismic signal this month – nor the only pointer to increased solar and geomagnetic activity (including unusual auroral displays). Given the solar rotation period of approximately 25 days – the actual time depends on latitude north or south of the solar equator – I’m wondering if the period a couple days either way of the 4th of May (roughly one solar rotation after the Sun-Mercury-Earth-Jupiter line-up of April 9) might bring a spike in solar and geomagnetic disturbances – perhaps even a CME aimed at Earth. This happens to fall during the April 30-May 6 new moon geophysical shock window, which in and of itself ups the ante for increased storm and seismic activity (magnitude 5+ quakes and volcanic eruptions). Here again, there’s a rich potential target list, because these alignments are planetary in scale and therefore planetary in scope. India, Pakistan and western China fall in the hot zone in this case, along with the central zones of Canada, the US and Mexico; also eastern Australia and westernmost Africa.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2011-05.html

John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Already getting beaten up here, but not as badly as yesterday

Post  John Kettler Sun 01 May 2011, 8:43 pm

The usual syndrome: got up at ten, felt crummy, exercised; still felt crummy. This was followed by computer problems, repeated GI issues (mercifully not evisceration grade) and having to lie down, only to be torn to pieces from ~1 p.m. -3:40. Definitely volcanic (lots of tears, coughing and some heat while coughing, but no primary eruption just yet. Am cold, so plates are grinding, too. Productivity nil so far, and no magic broom effects from iRenew to defog my brain. Also, we have a storm front sitting atop us which has yet to really let go, a huge energy drain on me.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Re: May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

Post  SonicSal Sun 01 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Seems like there's been a repeat of these geocosmic shock sequences every week so far...and especially with greater force during the new and full moon phases. Makes you wonder if there's any end in sight. What a Face
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Productive earlier, but frozen solid and hurting now 2:36 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Mon 02 May 2011, 7:45 pm

SonicSal,

Woke up, for reasons unknown, at 7:01 a.m. and a few times after that before my official get up time of 10 a.m. Exercised, got dressed for rainy long walk, then did research on my housing options and got part of an E-book written for near-term release. GIs still hurt, but at least work after a fashion, indicating at least temporary decrease in volcanic strain. Unfortunately, the seismic side is fully in evidence. Have hands like blocks of ice, whole body goosebumps, feel frozen despite hot tea and fairly heavy outdoor clothing, to include flannel shirt and tee, wool turtleneck sweater, hoodie and cap. Head's imploding, back's flaring, and Spock's got me on both sides. Neck's stiffening rapidly. Venting hard and deeply as of 2:42 p.m. On the plus side, rained hard all last night and is still continuing, though beginning to taper off. We really needed it.

John

John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Like yesterday, but not as cold--and managed to sleep until 9 a.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Tue 03 May 2011, 10:02 pm

Middle's improving, but the smashed in eyes and sockets I can do without, ditto the bashed brains, plate grinding chills, aching body and huge energy drain. Spock continues his mischief, and my back's lit up. It's 5 p.m. CDT. Still no red quakes. Feel woozy and sad.

John
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Full-blown surface eruption in progress since 5:39 p.m. CDT Anyone know where?

Post  John Kettler Tue 03 May 2011, 10:54 pm

Torn apart: searing heat, explosive coughing and sneezing, eviscerated, deeply sad, aching teeth and jaws. Guts feel like they've been gaffed and are being ripped out bodily as of 5:52 p.m.!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Re: May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW

Post  SonicSal Tue 03 May 2011, 10:55 pm

Maybe a foreshock. Either way, activity is definitely picking up for the westcoast.

Magnitude 4.5 - CENTRAL CALIFORNIA

Earthquake Details

This is a computer-generated message -- this event has not yet been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 4.5
    Date-Time

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 at 21:41:49 UTC
    Tuesday, May 03, 2011 at 02:41:49 PM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 36.396°N, 117.878°W
    Depth 2 km (1.2 miles)
    Region CENTRAL CALIFORNIA
    Distances

10 km (6 miles) S (183°) from Keeler, CA
    16 km (10 miles) ENE (57°) from Cartago, CA
    18 km (11 miles) NE (36°) from Olancha, CA
    27 km (17 miles) SE (141°) from Lone Pine, CA
    239 km (149 miles) W (276°) from Las Vegas, NV

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.5 km (0.3 miles); depth +/- 1 km (0.6 miles)
    Parameters Nph= 43, Dmin=18 km, Rmss=0.25 sec, Gp= 83°,
    M-type=local magnitude (ML), Version=z
    Source

California Integrated Seismic Net:
    USGS Caltech CGS UCB UCSD UNR

Event ID ci14978940
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 03 May 2011, 11:31 pm

John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Very productive earlier; in volcanic and seismic shreds now

Post  John Kettler Wed 04 May 2011, 9:09 pm

Exercised, did some gardening, wrote a 650 word update for my e-book, proofed and sent it, then started feeling crummy in a hurry. As of just before 4 p.m. CDT, I think the volcano is kicking up again (middle got an untangling boost earlier, shortly after I got up), and I also have seismics from crown to sole, though mercifully no deep freeze. The smashed in skull,beaten in back of the neck, screaming back and aching Spock points and extremities are more than enough. Am gasping in pain and venting hard and deeply as of of 4:09 p.m.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 04 May 2011, 11:06 pm

The sun finally came out, and gotta chance to mow the lawn. Still gotta a feelin deep in my bones that somtins BIG about to BLOW. What a Face
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Oh, it blew all right and is far from done

Post  John Kettler Thu 05 May 2011, 8:59 pm

SonicSal,

Starting around 2:19 p.m. CDT, I felt so crummy I had to go lie down, an activity which seemed to be the go code for nearly two hours of wrenching, agonizing volcanic upheaval, and it's not even close to being done. Also noted were extensive periods of plate movement chills, which I suspect relate to the eruptions. Guts are in ruins, I'm venting like mad and feel terrible. Stuff's off the chart's, too. It's 3:58 p.m. CDT.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Thu 05 May 2011, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax error)
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 06 May 2011, 1:30 pm

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Police-04-june

BREAKING NEWS - BREAKING NEWS

ISSUED ALERT FOR INCOMING COSMIC SHOCK WAVE
    THE IMMINENT ARRIVE OF THE PHOTON BELT IS REAL
    FRONTAL SHOCK DURING FIRST HALF OF MAY 2011
    CARRIED ENERGY PROPAGATION WILL LAST 13 DAYS
    INCOMING DISTURBANCE WILL PEAK AROUND 12 MAY
    STRONG ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD APPROACHING FIRST
    NOW MEASURED AND CONFIRMED BY SPACES AGENCIES
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Up the walls, brains beaten in, eruption 1:18 p.m. CDT Not done! Massive technical seismic indicators!

Post  John Kettler Mon 09 May 2011, 6:34 pm

SonicSal,

Can I leave now?

As for me...coughed and sneezed so hard I thought parts might come out. Head's imploding and am venting hard. Perceived strain is enormous. Also, am receiving reports from San Francisco Bay area that Earth radio frequency emissions are so strong they're drowning the entire a.m. band. This is per Jack Coles and others. 15 main signals reported. Strike zone expected to be Philippines or Japan. Feel awful, but I need to eat.

John

John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Daylong Earth convulsions (6.8 near Loyalty Islands) many aftershocks; huge eruption in progress

Post  John Kettler Wed 11 May 2011, 12:17 am

This hit 3:55 a.m. CDT and hasn't let up in the area http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0003ag4.php as the Recent Quakes list will show, but the big deal right now is an apparent massive eruption in progress since shortly before 7 p.m. Prior to that, I felt more and more sad, so probably mass trauma/casualties involved. Eruptive events produced paroxysmal coughing, searing whole body heat, sneezing, floods of tears and copious mucus drainage. Stupendous purge across the board and by no means done as of 7:16 p.m. Head's imploding, venting like mad, hurts to sit, Spock pinches, whole left leg and back are lit up. Feels like the planet's coming unstuck!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 11 May 2011, 1:37 am

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Rome_1892081c
    Many people are leaving Rome in case Raffaele Bendani's predictions come true

Italians evacuate Rome over 'big one' fears

Italians will on Wednesday flee Rome over fears a giant earthquake is coming following a seismologist's 1915 prediction that "the big one" will strike on May 11, 2011.

By Nick Pisa, Rome 4:21PM BST 10 May 2011

Businesses have reported requests from one in five people to have time off work and many are also keeping children away from school and heading to the beach or country for the day.

Romans are taking it so seriously that local newspapers have even been publishing survival guides with tips of what to do – if – the ground starts to tremble.

The panic has been fanned by Facebook, Twitter and text messages around a prediction by Raffaele Bendani, a seismologist who forecast in 1915 that a "big one" would hit Rome on Wednesday.

He is also said to have predicted other earthquakes which hit Italy during the last hundred years before his death in 1979.

Massimo La Rocca, headmaster of a school in the Trastevere district, said: "We have had quite a few parents calling in and saying they will not be sending their children in.

"I've told them the school will remain open and there is nothing to be scared about but they are adamant – although this is not a justifiable absence for a pupil."

A barman named Massimo said: "People have been talking about this for the last week. I know dozens who are taking the day off – I'm going to sleep in the camper van with the wife to be on the safe side."

Bendandi believed movement of plates and therefore earthquakes were the result of the combined movements of the planets, the moon and the sun and perfectly predictable.

In 1923 he predicted a quake would hit central Italy on January 2 the following year – he was wrong by two days.

For his work Bendandi was even given a knighthood by Fascist dictator Benito Mussolini – and ordered not to make any more predictions on pain of exile as officials feared he would create immense panic.

However seismologists have been quick to step in and say his theories are without any scientific proof and despite his claims earthquakes are completely unpredictable.

Seismologist Alessandro Amato, who works at the Italy's National Geophysical and Volcanology Institute, said:"There is absolutely no evidence to say that an earthquake will hit Rome on 11th May and we have told that to the hundreds of people who have called.

"There is a possibility that on the day in question the country as a whole will have an average of 30 or so tremors but that is perfectly normal and the figure we expect.

"It is not scientifically possible to predict the exact date that an earthquake will occur and that's why we are holding these open days at the Institute to better inform people."

An estimated 20 million people live at risk from earthquakes in Italy, which is also home to some of the most active volcanoes in Europe.

The Eurasian and African plates meet along a line which runs through North Africa and crosses the Mediterranean near south Italy and Greece. As a result, two main fault lines cut across the Italian peninsula. Memories are still vivid of an earthquake in the central Italian city of L'Aquilam which lies to the north of Rome, in 2009, which killed 300 people.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 12 May 2011, 12:27 am

Plastered all day, plastered all week. And to think: May's geocsomic full moon MAYHEM..is just a week away now. What a Face
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Seeking volcano ID

Post  John Kettler Fri 13 May 2011, 4:15 pm

According to a friend of mine, an Ecuadoran volcano about 90 miles from Quito is throwing lava bombs the size of semi trailers, leaving impressive impact craters. I believe this so far unidentified volcano is the cause of my woes in that department. Knees and hips are giving me fits on stair, and sciatics while sitting. It's 11:!8 p.m. CDT.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 13 May 2011, 7:33 pm

FRIDAY THE 13th......right on time. Shocked
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty KOed earlier and feeling it may happen again 11:12 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Sun 15 May 2011, 4:16 am

Was so thoroughly mauled and frozen earlier, with brains beaten in, that I lay down, fully dressed with hoodie and cap on, covered myself up and listened to chill out music until I was knocked out sometime after 6:30 p.m., coming to around 8 p.m. Am feeling that way again, so am expecting to see a big red quake and soon.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 15 May 2011, 10:35 am

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Planets

Never a good sign when planets are aligned like this. affraid

http://www.solarsystemscope.com/

_
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 16 May 2011, 10:37 am

There seems to be a pattern forming every time Elenin lines up with Earth and another planet or the sun we have an earthquake, the nearer Elenin gets the bigger the earthquakes.

Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity

_
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Brain bashed, cold, ripped up middle and about to pass out 1:38 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Mon 16 May 2011, 6:43 pm

Sonic Sal,

Nice find! Have passed to JOB and other interested parties. Substantial red quake Sunday, I see. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0003fvs.php 5 MT nuclear equivalent. Am expecting a red quake and soon, as am about to pass out.

John
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Feel ghastly in the middle, with brains bashed and beaten bod in for good measure. Big event and soon!

Post  John Kettler Wed 18 May 2011, 9:50 pm

There is definitely a volcano about to blow, for I have the sets of symptoms to prove it, but the main event is yet to occur, as evidenced by an evisceration still agonizingly in progress, forcing me to take a pain med and my antinauseal, the latter being something I seldom resort to. Have been largely laid up for over two hours, and the pain is unreal in intensity. Whole body feels beaten, despite walk earlier and hot shower. Venting, gasping and groaning big time, with strong internal pressure. It's 4:49 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 20 May 2011, 2:53 pm

IMPENDING TEXAS DISASTER ??

Texas school children have been sent home with these packages for some strange reason...and parents are freaking out, cuz its the first time they ever saw their kids with something like that. affraid

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Dis1d
    May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Dis2
    May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Dis3v
    John Kettler

May's SHTF Geophysical SHOCK WINDOW Empty Intense mid and lower back pain Hot earlier, but now cold 1:55 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Fri 20 May 2011, 10:16 pm

The pain is blowing right through my meds, my head's imploding, and I need to lie down. Have already resorted to roast beef and corn chips, and am now in the dark chocolate. Left heel feels as as though a large nails being driven into it from below, and neck and shoulders are stiffening. Jaws, teeth, eyes and sockets ache, so this just isn't an inbound quake. (forgot to post) Collapsed into bed right after first part of post and came to shortly after 5 p.m. local. Part of this may be due to a huge-gigantic weather front which has been dumping rain on us at a prodigious rate for hours.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:32 am