Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

R & L scapular pain

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

R & L scapular pain Empty R & L scapular pain

Post  Calibabe Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:24 pm

Boy oh boy, both of my shoulders, right under each scapular bone are killing me. Guess that rain is closer than they think.

Lower back pain about the same as yesterday, just a bit more tender this morning than it usually is when there is no rain in the picture. Small L ear tone, very low, around 7:15am, maybe 5 seconds or so.

I know we really, really need the rain here, since usually after April we don't get anything until around October-November, but it seems that the rainy seasons here have shifted somewhat. When I first moved out here in 2001, the rain would come in October and stop around February/March. Now it seems to be coming in late November/early December and doesn't leave maybe until late May/early June. Last year we have June gloom with some really moist days with drizzling rain, nothing heavy. Maybe it was because we had a 5 year period of basically no rain (maybe 4-5 inches or less since 2005) is what made it feel off, but even people from out here for a long time have said that the rain appears to be coming later and the season lasting a bit longer than in the past.

We will have to see.
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

R & L scapular pain Empty yuppes...me too....

Post  kay.so.or Fri 19 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

my scapluar is killing me....had to have son massage it last night so I could sleep!....was really wanting to call my chiro this morning to see if I could get any relief with him....lol...it just keeps on and on doesn't it???? affraid
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

R & L scapular pain Empty Re: R & L scapular pain

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:20 pm

I was just popping by to see how things were going, but I had to post, because I'm having the same thing right now. The R scapular is killing me and made for another night of bad sleeping.. I tossed and turned from 3am till 7am and then just decided to give up since I had to be up at 7:30am anyways. Left the darn Tiger Balm at home, so I'm SOL at work till lunch when I can head over to CVS next door.

For me though, I might have irritated it since I did a friends hair last night. Color, highlights and cut, which had me on my feet for about 2 hours straight.

Mom, I also heard the same tone at 7:15am in the L ear.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

R & L scapular pain Empty Re: R&L scapular pain

Post  Calibabe Fri 19 Feb 2010, 7:33 pm

socalshakin wrote:I was just popping by to see how things were going, but I had to post, because I'm having the same thing right now. The R scapular is killing me and made for another night of bad sleeping.. I tossed and turned from 3am till 7am and then just decided to give up since I had to be up at 7:30am anyways. Left the darn Tiger Balm at home, so I'm SOL at work till lunch when I can head over to CVS next door.

For me though, I might have irritated it since I did a friends hair last night. Color, highlights and cut, which had me on my feet for about 2 hours straight.

Mom, I also heard the same tone at 7:15am in the L ear.

Yeah, the ear tone thing was really bizarre because usually I wind up getting a slight headache before hand and I didn't but now I have the headache now, which isn't bad, just more nagging or feeling kind of full like you get before a cold.

The dampness is what is causing the pain in both lumbar and scapular area. I haven't lifted anything heavy, but with changing wound dressings and doing a lot of bending and all that yesterday, I guess I might have aggravated it. You probably did yours with that 2 hour stint with the hair.

I may have to come up to see you during the week if I have a half day, on a day you have off to get a trim on my bangs. You would not believe the length of my hair. It will be a shock for you to see. I don't think I have had it this long in probably 5-6 years. Seriously. Lucy now only cuts hair on Tue, Wed and Sat. She is booked solid for probably 2 months. I can only really do a Sat but that is another 2 months and by then my hair will be almost past my nose, and I am not kidding.

We need to see about adding some more emoticons as well. I will get with you on that later, maybe sometime this weekend. I am also glad that we didn't get tickets to the NASCAR race this weekend at Fontana. It is gonna rain and there would be no way we could do it on a Monday. That is the worst day of the week for me. I am booked solid on Monday from 7:45a to 4:15p. I also don't take a lunch so I work straight through. Also gonna be hitting the books this weekend as well since it is gonna rain. Nothing like studying when it is raining.

Love ya, Mom

Sponsored content

R & L scapular pain Empty Re: R & L scapular pain

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:39 am