Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Left arm pain

Rose8
    Rose8

Left arm pain Empty Left arm pain

Post  Rose8 Fri 12 Mar 2010, 9:18 pm

Exactly 6" up, more toward the outside. I've come to recognize this as Oklahoma. Initially I had thought it was New Madrid as a possibility as I was just beginning.
    It has been solid 3 on 1-10 pain scale for a few hours.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Left arm pain Empty Re: Left arm pain

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 13 Mar 2010, 12:58 am

I've been having the same sort of pains in my left arm just before the large Chile quakes. Don't remember having those before large eqs.
    Also, both ears are screaming all day and am generally feeling rotten!
    Conch23
    Conch23

Left arm pain Empty Headache coming on strong with ear and bad jaw pain not a good sign

Post  Conch23 Sat 13 Mar 2010, 2:43 am

Sheila, Or. wrote:I've been having the same sort of pains in my left arm just before the large Chile quakes. Don't remember having those before large eqs.
    Also, both ears are screaming all day and am generally feeling rotten!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:29 am

Rose8 wrote:Exactly 6" up, more toward the outside. I've come to recognize this as Oklahoma. Initially I had thought it was New Madrid as a possibility as I was just beginning.
    It has been solid 3 on 1-10 pain scale for a few hours.

Well...noticed that OK had a 3.1 yesterday. Still under 24hrs for my symptoms.

I wonder if any of the foot cramps last evening had anything to do with those 6pointers in Japan, S.Indian Ocean, or Indonesia. ??? Who knows.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:47 pm