Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty Back hurting again, flu like symptoms

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:06 am

My back is hurting again, and I started feeling like I'm coming down with the flu earlier this afternoon. I woke up feeling fine today and felt fine up through 2-3pm sometime when my throat started to feel raw, I got very fatigued and I recall earlier in the morning feeling a big wave of nausea. I could very well be getting sick from a bug, but I'm posting it because I've seen many posts today here and elsewhere with people feeling pretty bad all of a sudden out of nowhere.

I'm taking some Theraflu at the moment and am going to call it a night.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty same here socal

Post  Sheila, Or. Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:40 am

I think it is an actual bug but I thought it was just before the Chile quake too so who knows. I've got the Theraflu ready to go and off to bed with me too.
    The strangest thing today. For most of the day, I've felt every sound vibrating underneath or through my feet. Helicopters, traffic, lawnmowers, you name it, I've felt every vibration through the ground. It's still happening and there's no apparent sounds. scratch Can't figure that one out at all. Hope you feel better flower
    Me, I'm going to catch some Sleep
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty Re: Back hurting again, flu like symptoms

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:42 am

Hope you feel better too..

Theraflu is yummy. Just what we both need. And I need to get off this computer before I make my back worse!

Internet...sooo....addicting...

Sleep
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty R ear now..and sore throat is back again??

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 10:28 pm

Very strong R tone that was very low pitch and full block lasting more than a minute just now.

I took a long hot shower last night, downed Theraflu and went to bed early. Woke up feeling great and thought I had chased the nasty bug away.

Now, the sore throat has returned, as has the fatigued feeling. I have NO clue what this is, as an illness would sure not go away and then come back not even 24 hours later.

This might be a symptom, but I couldn't even pinpoint where if it is one.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty Re: Back hurting again, flu like symptoms

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:32 am

hubby did the same thing. He awakened feeling great, no cough, aches, etc. Then when he came home he said it came back about 4pm. Apparently there's a nasty flu bug making the rounds.
    I felt really good today, full of energy, positive thoughts and all that good stuff. I rely heavily on UMCKA which is a natural immune booster from an exotic geranium plant from Africa. It tastes good too. I took some in the middle of the night since my throat felt scratchy, nose burned, etc. Again this am. I highly recommend it. Found in most health food stores & regular stores that carry health food supplements.
    Grapefruit seed extract is another wonderful fighter of bugs (albeit a very bitter tasting thing which is better mixed with OJ) and I've been taking alot of it lately to fight off this bug.
    Sending you healing Angels Socal!Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Pray
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Back hurting again, flu like symptoms Empty Kate

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 6:57 am

socalshakin wrote:Very strong R tone that was very low pitch and full block lasting more than a minute just now.

I took a long hot shower last night, downed Theraflu and went to bed early. Woke up feeling great and thought I had chased the nasty bug away.

Now, the sore throat has returned, as has the fatigued feeling. I have NO clue what this is, as an illness would sure not go away and then come back not even 24 hours later.

This might be a symptom, but I couldn't even pinpoint where if it is one.

Have you been out in the chem trails in the last week? They are causing those same symptoms here. You could gargle with colloidal silver or Apple Cider Vinegar (1 T. in small amount of watm water) or even sea salt in warm water several times a day. Up your vitamin C and a little zinc and drink LOTS of water to flush your system. Theraflu just treats the symptoms, it doesn't kill the bacteria/virus. Some of your symptoms could be quake related, but not the sore throat. I had that for one day after being out in the chem trails this last week (and they are REAL heavy here). I used colloidal silver, nose & mouth and it was all gone by evening. Hope you feel better soon - feel sorry for you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:00 pm