Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Here we go again--large event imminent! Anyone else feeling it?

John Kettler

Here we go again--large event imminent!  Anyone else feeling it? Empty Here we go again--large event imminent! Anyone else feeling it?

Post  John Kettler Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:06 pm

Am getting creamed in the head and guts to the point of tears--right through the meds! Additional indicators include lit up upper back, shoulders and upper arms, problems reaching people, sluggish computer (was running great earlier), high anxiety, strong sadness not my own (about to cry), feeling flayed, fried, climbing the walls, etc. It's 3:01 p.m. CST. This may be tied to the Japanese volcano, but for sure it's going to involve mass trauma and/or mass casualties. If the GI stuff gets any worse, I'm going to have to take my antinausea meds.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Here we go again--large event imminent!  Anyone else feeling it? Empty Re: Here we go again--large event imminent! Anyone else feeling it?

Post  Sally Bee Sat 29 Jan 2011, 9:53 pm

Wow many of the same areas are just beyond painful for me today as well. Shoulders, back, arms, in between the shoulder blades oh is the worst. Heck even hands and feet are just painful and burning. And of course feel exhausted by it all.
    No
    John Kettler

Here we go again--large event imminent!  Anyone else feeling it? Empty Sorry you're hurting, but I think it let off a few blasts

Post  John Kettler Sat 29 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

Sally Bee,

Am sorry you're having such a rough time of it, but I appreciate the corroborating feedback! Strongly agree regarding the between the shoulder blades thing (mine's on fire), and my hands now ache, but my feet feel nervy and weird. Just a few minutes ago, a couple of apparent eruptive blasts hit, somewhat reducing the pressure and pain, but my bladder's still taking a beating, ditto my head, which is really hurting (hose clamp at temple level) despite additional pain med taken. It's 4:40 p.m. CST.

Hang in!

John

Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Here we go again--large event imminent!  Anyone else feeling it? Empty Re: Here we go again--large event imminent! Anyone else feeling it?

Post  Sally Bee Sun 30 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

Wow my hands and feet just started to do what you described!
    Have you ever tried Goji juice John? They say it is a great pain killer I'm giving that a shot. I know probably nothing will stop our stuff but I guess for our sanity we have to try everything.
    John Kettler

Here we go again--large event imminent!  Anyone else feeling it? Empty Anyone else up successively ~ midnight, 3 a.m. 4 a.m. 5 .am. 6 a.m. CST, with numerous points in between?

Post  John Kettler Mon 31 Jan 2011, 11:35 pm

Was so wrecked last night I bagged it around 9:40 p.m. local, only to be repeatedly awakened. Not sure why. Weirdly, too, I woke with an apparent cold. Why weird? My Earth sensitivity had made me effectively immune to pretty much everything: colds, fevers, flu, etc. for many, many years, but whatever it is is now substantially gone, after an extensive bout of hacking and spewing. It's 5:31 p.m. CST.

Sally Bee,

Will look into the Goji juice. Appreciate the suggestion.

In other news, we have some ten revolts in progress, NZ has been hit by what we'd call a typhoon, Queensland, Australia, already wracked by flooding, is facing two typhoons, and the Groundhog Day storm here in the States could affect 100 million people from Texas to the Eastern Seaboard. Hate being an empath at times like this!

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:12 pm