Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts Anyone know where?

John Kettler

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts Anyone know where?

Post  John Kettler Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

This must be a major surface eruption (definitely felt the searing heat while explosively coughing, crying and sneezing my lungs out) and continues as of 3:04 p.m. CST. Skull's imploding at temples, with neck, shoulders and upper back in spasm. Shaking like a leaf, too. Computer's running very slowly, too, and bladder's taking a beating from volcanic GI pressure.

John
    Sally Bee
    Sally Bee

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty Re: Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts Anyone know where?

Post  Sally Bee Wed 26 Jan 2011, 4:20 pm

Last night I was literally feeling the skin burning on my arms. Got the squeezing middle back and just a mess in general today. I'm sort of new to the earth sensitive thing so I do not know where the event will take place. I swear you would think it would be in the USA though...
    John Kettler

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty U.S.A. event? Entirely possible!

Post  John Kettler Wed 26 Jan 2011, 7:50 pm

Sally Bee,

Sorry you're having such a rough time of it!

There are multiple locations which could go here in the continental United States: Long Valley, California and Yellowstone, both supervolcanoes, Mt.St. Helen, Mt.Rainier and other volcanoes in the Cascades Range. Both supervolcano locations have shown considerable activity and ground deformation, Mt. St. Helen has a fairly prominent bulge and is "Little Sister" in the Native American prophecy: "Little Sister will speak (and she quite clearly has), and Grandfather (Mt. Rainier, yet to erupt) will answer, and he will not stop until he reaches the sea." Woe betide anyone in the path of Mt. Rainier's eruption! Tara-Sotu and I are frankly amazed the continental volcanoes haven't long since started erupting in earnest.

Meanwhile, I'm cold from plate grinding, am getting my brains beaten in, have a blown up middle and a computer that again barely runs. Something is definitely going to hit and soon, but not necessarily in the Lower 48.

Hang in!

John
    HapHazar

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty ???

Post  HapHazar Thu 27 Jan 2011, 4:01 am

Hi John,
    Who is Tara-Sotu, if you don't mind my asking? You have mentioned this name several times.
    Thanks in advance.

I sure wish I could think of something REALLY NICE to say. :-( But everything I think of just sounds trite.

And hardly anyone is posting these days. Everyone must be feeling very bad.

God Bless,
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty Tara-Sotu explained & symptom update

Post  John Kettler Thu 27 Jan 2011, 6:22 pm

HapHazar,

Tara-Sotu (don't recall the meaning) is a native American name for the woman many of us know and love as Earthquake Mary (EQM). She is a "Downwinder," (survivor of open-air U.S. atomic testing and is on full government disability as a result), a lifelong sensitive and a Native American healer who is well respected. She also happens to be one of two people Dr. Richard Boylan referred me to when I began to realize I might be an Earth sensitive. The other woman was Mary Maya, who at the time had a site called Earth Waves. Tara-Sotu got me onto Jim Berkland's first Syzygy site and began to clue me in as to how to interpret all these strange and debilitating things happening in my body.

Going back to symptoms, woke up today with a railroad spike through the right temple, am cold from plate grinding, and neck, upper back, shoulders and arms are lit up and screaming big time, with arms nervy clear to fingertips. Had to completely shut down computer and unplug it from everything before rebooting. Was acting as though it had accumulated some sort of charge that was massively interfering with all its processes. Whether that charge came from me, the Earth or both I don't know, but it was barely able to do anything and then glacially slowly. It's 12:20 pm. CST, and I'm getting pounded all over.

John
    John Kettler

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty Culprit found! Mt. Kirishima, Japan has worst eruption since 1959

Post  John Kettler Sat 29 Jan 2011, 1:17 am

Details and pics here, but this eruption, which continues, has had huge impact in the area. http://tinyurl.com/4j4z4s3 Should also add that after feeling pretty good earlier, I got slammed in the right skull ~6 p.m. CST and am still feeling it even with meds. As of 7:20 p.m. CST, I also have blocked, itching pressurized ears and a painfully icepicked right one. All prime volcanic indicators!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Sat 29 Jan 2011, 7:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added symptoms which just hit; replaced nonfunctioning URL)
    HapHazar

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty thanks, John

Post  HapHazar Sun 30 Jan 2011, 4:25 pm

Hi John,
    Thanks for telling me about Tara-Sotu and the other lady, and the websites.
    I think, from maps I've seen online, ALL of us were downwinders. :-(
    The baby boomers are nothing like as healthy as their parents' generation, for many various reasons. But, that is a big one.

Wishin' you and everyone else the ever-lovin' BEST.

God Bless,
    HapHazardous

Sponsored content

Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts  Anyone know where? Empty Re: Sudden deep freeze, followed at 2:55 pm. CST by powerful series of volcanic eruptive blasts Anyone know where?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:39 am