Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts

John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 2:31 am

The Ryukyu Islands 7.0 http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/02/26/japan.okinawa.earthquake/index.html not only kept me up all night before it hit, but brought no relief or release after it hit. To the contrary, I was basically bedridden all day, being ripped to pieces when conscious, dealing with a gigantic GI knot (fear/stuff up) and its effects, trying to stay sane and avoid freezing to death from plate grinding. Whole body feels beaten, and entire right side is lit up, as well as upper torso, arms, neck and head. Wish I could cry but can't. Things feel like they're right at the breaking point, and inner guidance on all fronts is urging me to "relax," since fighting it only makes it worse. My sense is that somehow, despite my utter debility, I'm helping hold things together while some unspecified transition occurs. In an inner glimpse of Earth as seen from higher planes, I "saw" the entire planet encased in storm clouds, accompanied by tremendous lightning discharges and a sense of vast energies working themselves out. Sure feels that way to me! It's 6:30 p.m. PST.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty wow John your view of the earth could be closer to truth than we know.

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:07 am

I have only gotten worse after Ryukyu.. much worse right side of the head neck throst lower back. GI stuff as well.
    Vertigo nausea and so on. Quake flu perhaps? All I know is that this is the worst I have felt in a very long time.
    Feels like the other shoe is waiting to drop..or it did and landed on top of me. Weird week energy wise.
    Light & blessings Feel better
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Appreciate your feedback and kind thoughts!

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

Conch23,

Very much appreciate both your feedback confirming my sensings and your kind wishes! As of 7:20 p.m. PST, the right side stuff's much worse than before, especially upper right shoulder. Sciatics are now active on both sides and increasingly unpleasant. Venting's resumed, but nothing like the extreme scale, depth and duration of when I was bedridden earlier. Absolutely agree with shoe characterization! Sppedy recovery--from whatever's going on!

John
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Something huge just hit (suspect powerful EQ then shattering eruption series)

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:17 am

A massive event hit starting 7:59 p.m. PST with the arrival of an apparent powerful quake, followed right after by hugely powerful volcanic blasts through ~8:03 p.m. PST. More stuff's brewing rapidly as of 8:14 p.m. Venting hard and deeply. Ears and right jaw throbbing since event, with both ears blocked and pressurized. Teeth ache. I think the quake was close to/at the eruption site, and the eruption must've been nothing short of spectacular. Anyone else feel this?

John

P.S.

Forgot to mention the events considerably reduced pressure, pain and strain for me.

Last edited by John Kettler on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a postscript)
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Excruciating pain in upper back and icepicked right ear 9:22 p.m. PST Teeth about to crack Event imminent! n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:24 am

n/t

Last edited by John Kettler on Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong ear in subject line)
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Re: Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:38 am

Conch23 wrote:I have only gotten worse after Ryukyu.. much worse right side of the head neck throst lower back. GI stuff as well.
    Vertigo nausea and so on. Quake flu perhaps? All I know is that this is the worst I have felt in a very long time.
    Feels like the other shoe is waiting to drop..or it did and landed on top of me. Weird week energy wise.
    Light & blessings Feel better

Yes, today at about 2pm, I had to lay down I felt so lousy. I had a huge left eartone for Japan early this am and both ears have been screaming since that eartone (first eartone I've had for a couple of weeks). I thought I was catching that flu bug going around here what with all the vertigo, nausea, dizzyness, etc. It's been a "no energy" week for me too.
    Tonight I feel better so maybe the quake in Japan was what it was all about.
    Blessings, Sheila
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Planet's really rocking! 8.3 off Maule, Chile

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:27 am

I knew full well something huge was in the wings, and even with this honking 8.3 (close to 5 GT (gigaton) nuclear equivalent), I'm sure there's more to come and soon. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010tfan.php

John
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty WARNING!!! Probable quake location lie Maule 8.3 was earlier reported as Bio-Bio Chile 8.5

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:48 am

USGS changed the report, which was seen by a friend, but she found it on BBC's site. It hit on land, with the strike zone covering both Santiago and Concepcion, two of Chile's largest cities. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm In case it disappears, here's what BBC has. (Fair use)

"A massive earthquake of 8.3 magnitude has struck central Chile.
    The epicentre was 91km (56 miles) north-east of the city of Concepcion and 317km south-west of the capital, Santiago.
    The US Geological Survey (USGS) said the earthquake struck at 0634 GMT at a depth of about 59.4km. There is no information yet on any casualties."

Back's much better, but right side of skull's smashed in, with left trying to mirror it. right shoulder still pains me enormously as of 11:47 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty USGS upgrades alleged Maule EQ to a staggering 8.8

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:51 am

Meanwhile, BBC reports the quake's epicenter as on land, that fatalities are involved and that there has been a strong aftershock. Power and communications are out in many areas. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm (Fair use)

"A massive earthquake with a magnitude of 8.8 has struck central Chile, the country's largest in 25 years.
    The quake struck at 0634 GMT about 91km (56 miles) north-east of the city of Concepcion and 317km south-west of the capital, Santiago.
    Outgoing President Michelle Bachelet said that she had reports of six deaths so far and could not rule out that there might be more."

NEIC's shake intensity map for its "mislocated" quake. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/2010tfan/us/index.html 6.2 and 5.4 aftershocks so far. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php

John
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Latest BBC update with video 6.9 off Bio-Bio, Chile

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:48 am

Death toll's now 47,http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm with lots more areas reporting shake intensity to NEIC. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/2010tfan/us/index.html Bio-Bio has reappeared with a 6.9. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010tfa7.php

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty feeling sad & depleted

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 12:44 pm

John Kettler wrote:Death toll's now 47,http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm with lots more areas reporting shake intensity to NEIC. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/2010tfan/us/index.html Bio-Bio has reappeared with a 6.9. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010tfa7.php

John
    Major pressure alleviated for now but feel bubbles of more coming. Aftershocks I suppose. Many called this I find it amazing. Just feel tired sad depleted.
    Wish there was more sensitives could do~ but I am sure that day will come.
    Light & Blessings
    John Kettler

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty And the hits keep on coming 8.8 death toll now 78

Post  John Kettler Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:38 pm

Conch23,

It all hit the fan at once. We have more and more powerful seismicity than we've seen in a long time, with an apparent northward trend on subsequent Chile quakes, http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php Here's an update of the shake reports http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/2010tfan/us/index.html There are tsunami warnings for the entire Pacific except for British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California. A third blizzard has pulverized the Northeast and blanketed it with snow, leaving hundreds of thousands without power. There was a major shootout in Mexico City and a fatal bombing in Kabul.

It's 5:27 a.m. PST, and I'm wired, sad, and trying to flow with all that's going on. My inner guidance remains all about being, not doing. Venting has resumed, and I'm cycling both hot and cold. Can barely hobble, list strongly right, still have flaring sciatics, and the smashed in right skull has returned. Here's the latest BBC update on the 8.8 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm The possibility exists that whole Chilean coastal communities were inundated, notably Tehualcano, whose bay faces the quake zone. Population 250,000 not counting summer visitors, and it's summer there! Warning time? Nil!

Hang in!

John
    Judy in NoID
    Judy in NoID

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Possible next big EQ

Post  Judy in NoID Sat 27 Feb 2010, 1:51 pm

I had big left ear tones for the Chile event, but thought it'd be in Mexico... just can't figure out locations even after all these years. Still getting strong tones but in the right ear now. I'm guessing China is next up for a big one.

Keep remembering the Web Bot report that said there'd be many "Great" quakes this year and there'd be so many people would quit counting. They were suppose to start around March if I remember correctly with July/summer being extremely active with a possible big one in the USA. Hope they were wrong, but yes it seems like activity has picked up in the last year. Perhaps related to the increased sun spot activity???
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Hang in there. Getting left ear tones now usually west coast for me.

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

John Kettler wrote:Conch23,

It all hit the fan at once. We have more and more powerful seismicity than we've seen in a long time, with an apparent northward trend on subsequent Chile quakes, http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php Here's an update of the shake reports http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/events/us/2010tfan/us/index.html There are tsunami warnings for the entire Pacific except for British Columbia, Washington, Oregon and California. A third blizzard has pulverized the Northeast and blanketed it with snow, leaving hundreds of thousands without power. There was a major shootout in Mexico City and a fatal bombing in Kabul.

It's 5:27 a.m. PST, and I'm wired, sad, and trying to flow with all that's going on. My inner guidance remains all about being, not doing. Venting has resumed, and I'm cycling both hot and cold. Can barely hobble, list strongly right, still have flaring sciatics, and the smashed in right skull has returned. Here's the latest BBC update on the 8.8 http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8540289.stm The possibility exists that whole Chilean coastal communities were inundated, notably Tehualcano, whose bay faces the quake zone. Population 250,000 not counting summer visitors, and it's summer there! Warning time? Nil!

Hang in!

John

Had a call from a friend in Hawaii. He is up in hills now. Gas stations and markets are packed. I know there is more coming. Had that dream of a 9.0 in the Phillipines went thru a tsunami and then a volcano all in the same dream. I am here in the middle of flat land and glad for it at this point. Take care of youself John. Blessings
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty I have learned a few location signals but only a few.

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:23 pm

Judy in NoID wrote:I had big left ear tones for the Chile event, but thought it'd be in Mexico... just can't figure out locations even after all these years. Still getting strong tones but in the right ear now. I'm guessing China is next up for a big one.

Keep remembering the Web Bot report that said there'd be many "Great" quakes this year and there'd be so many people would quit counting. They were suppose to start around March if I remember correctly with July/summer being extremely active with a possible big one in the USA. Hope they were wrong, but yes it seems like activity has picked up in the last year. Perhaps related to the increased sun spot activity???
    Just started and not really strong, west coast is left ear for me. Stay safe & blessings bounce
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty CA swarm happening, 4.1, 3.8, 3.4, 3.1, ++

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:32 pm

which might explain what you and John are feeling now Conch, at least for the West Coast. I had excruciating left ear pains last night right about the time the Chile quake(s) happened which was 10:31PST. I never get ear pains!
    Also, some really unusual left hand/thumb pain spikes at the same time. Tiempe could probably explain those but don't know if she's on these boards yet.
    Here's the list so far, looks like it started after the Japan quake:

1.6 2010/02/27 07:19:21 36.067N 117.880W 3.0 7 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.2 2010/02/27 07:01:35 36.066N 117.884W 1.9 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.1 2010/02/27 05:56:38 36.065N 117.885W 2.3 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    1.6 2010/02/27 05:54:15 36.063N 117.881W 2.3 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    2.0 2010/02/27 01:34:54 36.068N 117.879W 3.0 7 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.4 2010/02/26 23:21:54 36.072N 117.885W 2.9 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.8 2010/02/26 23:10:43 36.360N 117.943W 7.8 9 km ( 5 mi) ENE of Cartago, CA
    4.1 2010/02/26 22:56:03 36.060N 117.886W 2.1 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/index.html
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty I was getting off shore tones for west coast. Dang hard for me to point an area because my ears are always affected

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:54 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:which might explain what you and John are feeling now Conch, at least for the West Coast. I had excruciating left ear pains last night right about the time the Chile quake(s) happened which was 10:31PST. I never get ear pains!
    Also, some really unusual left hand/thumb pain spikes at the same time. Tiempe could probably explain those but don't know if she's on these boards yet.
    Here's the list so far, looks like it started after the Japan quake:

1.6 2010/02/27 07:19:21 36.067N 117.880W 3.0 7 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.2 2010/02/27 07:01:35 36.066N 117.884W 1.9 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.1 2010/02/27 05:56:38 36.065N 117.885W 2.3 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    1.6 2010/02/27 05:54:15 36.063N 117.881W 2.3 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    2.0 2010/02/27 01:34:54 36.068N 117.879W 3.0 7 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.4 2010/02/26 23:21:54 36.072N 117.885W 2.9 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA
    3.8 2010/02/26 23:10:43 36.360N 117.943W 7.8 9 km ( 5 mi) ENE of Cartago, CA
    4.1 2010/02/26 22:56:03 36.060N 117.886W 2.1 6 km ( 4 mi) ENE of Coso Junction, CA

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/index.html

Now I am feeling a bit more pressure in the right ear/jaw. Told hubby last night the pain was like Indonesia for me.
    So perhaps that is magnitude related. (the intensity of jaw ear pain). So you have left ear stuff for that area. Funny I have usually only ever have left ear stuff for offshore west coast/Japan. What does your right ear say what area?
    Thrusday night posted I had very deep long loud unusual sounds for offshore. I was thinking caribbean as it felt south and east of me but turns out not that far east.Dio mio Wish I could do better on location.
    Light * Blessings flower
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty I used to be able to pinpoint those eartones way better than now

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:42 am

but sometime in the past 2 years, all my eartones changed and now it's so confusing I don't know what to make of them.
    So frustrating to hear a very long, low left eartone and figure it's for Indonesia only to find out that it was prolly for that Chile quake???
    I figure my brain somehow got rewired or maybe there's so much going on with Earth now, it's become more difficult to pinpoint them all. Way back in the early 2000s, I absolutely "heard" Japan, So. America, offshore CA/OR, etc. Now my symptoms have become far more elusive and difficult to interpret.
    One thing is for sure, the feelings surrounding this day are full of alot of different emotions, sadness, relief, etc. Mostly I am totally worn out at this point so maybe that is a good sign ...or not?Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Confused0012

Hugs and prayers to all those folks in Chile, Sheila
    (sheese, just previewed this post and now I don't know where it's going to end up?Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Confused0052

Sponsored content

Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts Empty Re: Symptoms through roof since Ryukyu 7.0 Processing load off the charts

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:52 pm