Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT

John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Tue 07 Sep 2010, 6:51 am

Came out of nowhere and with runaway freight train force, practically gagging me. Felt punkish before, but now it's more like a rocket-propelled power dive into ghastly--right as I get ready for bed. Am expecting a mass casualty event and soon. Body feels beaten, and I'm spiking in all extremities, with a concrete neck, beaten in brains, aching teeth and jaws, not to mention slugged eyes and socket and itching ears. Combo symptoms! Balance is pretty good, but my legs feel like lead. Really need a good cry! It's now 1:51 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Here's what hit Fatalities and mass trauma

Post  John Kettler Wed 08 Sep 2010, 7:01 am

Tuesday 6.3 ~ 11:13 a.m. CDT in Fiji, fatal mudslide in Guatemala Tuesday which first buried a bus, then buried the rescuers. At least 25 killed. 3000 evacuated in Boulder, Colorado as homes and other buildings burn (fire not yet contained, winds unfavorable), two towns in Victoria, Australia evacuated from flooding, Pakistanis still suffering from aftereffects of massive flood, lack of food and water, with government perceived as uncaring and suspicion flood victims, the poor, got wiped out to protect wealthy landowners' properties. It's 2 a.m. CDT, and it's been raining continuously here for hours. Hermine, don't you know!

John
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Terrible sleep Wednesday; 7 tornadoes!

Post  John Kettler Thu 09 Sep 2010, 5:59 am

Had to get up early for a replacement housekeeper who never showed up, but it really didn't matter, seeing as how I was already fried by some of the worst sleep ever, despite the meds. May well have had a lot to do with the Vanuatu 6.2 that hit early this morning. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010aya2.php Then there nightmares involving breaking Waterford crystal glasses over and over again accidentally despite great care and somehow always winding up with glass in my mouth and trying to get rid of it without cutting my mouth in the process (kind of semichoking)--while people went on and on about some social event! Got some cleaning done, and helped my sister-in-law organize her kitchen drawers before things got rather exciting. Rained torrentially last night, some more today (some areas got 10" and flooded big time), but the sun was out here when the tornado warning siren went off, followed shortly by intense sadness and minor ear pressure stuff. We didn't get hit, but one neighborhood in a nearby area did, badly damaging a number of homes, and another funnel hit the warehouse district in Dallas, which for a time looked like a tornado was going to run clear through it. Seven tornadoes in all, fortunately, small, producing minor injuries, property damage and some power outages because transformer stations got hit. All in all, a very draining day. It's 12:56 a.m. Thursday, and I again feel sad, am venting and just wish this sensitivity overwhelm (to include 4 million Pakistanis in dire straits) would end!

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Re: Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT

Post  Vim/PA Fri 10 Sep 2010, 3:35 am

This may be what you were sensing...
    http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream2&hpt=T2

Large explosion, homes involved, I feel the sadness looking at the footage.
    Hang in, John.
    "Find the good and praise it." quote by ???
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Good idea, but the vid's changed!

Post  John Kettler Sat 11 Sep 2010, 1:42 am

Vim,

Welcome back! Have been more dead than alive ever since waking before noon. Whatever's going on lately seems to overwhelm even my sleep meds. Big time headache all day, and it continues. Venting hard and deeply, too. It's 8:41 p.m. CDT, and it's a wonder I can even type.
    Something big and ugly's brewing. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty In deep freeze all day, brains bashed in, sad

Post  John Kettler Sun 12 Sep 2010, 12:14 am

Have been so cold since getting up that I'm dressed for winter, and it's 94 outside! Full clothes, plus hoodie, cap and winter jacket. Even went for a walk this way and was still cold. Murderous ongoing headache, dual Spock pinches, aching lower back, smashed in between shoulder blades and fiery, difficulties concentrating, venting hard, etc. Seriously messed up and spiking all over. Both arms have given me fits today in the nerve department. It's 7:11 p.m. CDT. Very heavy duty seismic stuff on the heels of wee hour volcanic eruption, and tum's been off today, too. Neck's killing me.

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Re: Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT

Post  Vim/PA Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:57 pm

John, I see this thread began with your mentioning sadness.
    I was crying in my dreams all of last night.
    So much grief.
    Am wondering if I'm feeling what you're feeling.
    Hang in,
    Vim
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Lull Sunday through ~ 7 p.m. CDT, but getting creamed now, especially in skull. Expect strong event soon n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 13 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Sudden, intense sadness 1:45 a.m. CDT Empty Part of our recent sadness?

Post  John Kettler Mon 13 Sep 2010, 4:53 am

Vim,

Just found out about this traumatic disaster in California. http://www.sacbee.com/2010/09/11/3022342/apnewsbreak-calif-gas-pipe-ranked.html
    See how it does/doesn't fit what you were feeling and when.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:42 am