Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+5
Rose8
socalshakin
beejean
Conch23
John Kettler
9 posters

Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Thu 13 May 2010, 6:56 pm

Was up well past 4 a.m. MDT and woke ~11:18 a.m. feeling like I'd been hit by a truck and had my guts worked over by thugs. Since then, it's been downhill with rocket assist: skull crusher, skull splitter, deep sadness, spiking in all extremities, drilled Third Eye, slugged eyes and sockets, blocked ears, aching teeth and jaws, Spock pinches, aching lumbar, etc. There is an eruption in progress which has yet to blow big time. Squeeze is intense, worsening and is causing me to leak tears. Venting like mad, with lit up upper back. Interestingly, my brother-in-law, who's in great shape and is mister can do, is feeling so poorly he has gone to take a nap himself. Perceived strain is off the charts, and I'm blown up like a balloon. Computer seems to be a lead sled, historically, another good inbound event indicator.

Anyone else feeling this way? My bet is major upheaval, in a variety of forms and soon. It's 12:55 pm. MDT. Also, I keep seeing lots of 11 multiples and repeating numbers.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Yes I agree

Post  Conch23 Thu 13 May 2010, 7:00 pm

John Kettler wrote:Was up well past 4 a.m. MDT and woke ~11:18 a.m. feeling like I'd been hit by a truck and had my guts worked over by thugs. Since then, it's been downhill with rocket assist: skull crusher, skull splitter, deep sadness, spiking in all extremities, drilled Third Eye, slugged eyes and sockets, blocked ears, aching teeth and jaws, Spock pinches, aching lumbar, etc. There is an eruption in progress which has yet to blow big time. Squeeze is intense, worsening and is causing me to leak tears. Venting like mad, with lit up upper back. Interestingly, my brother-in-law, who's in great shape and is mister can do, is feeling so poorly he has gone to take a nap himself. Perceived strain is off the charts, and I'm blown up like a balloon. Computer seems to be a lead sled, historically, another good inbound event indicator.

Anyone else feeling this way? My bet is major upheaval, in a variety of forms and soon. It's 12:55 pm. MDT. Also, I keep seeing lots of 11 multiples and repeating numbers.

John
    For two days now bad headache quake flu. Just had major ear block rt ear last about 45 secs. Happened to look to the north and saw some quake clouds.
    Head pounding.,jaw is tight. Feel hammered anxiety creeping up. Tired all of a sudden to boot. Headache never went away from yesterday. Going to go mediate.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Re: Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Thu 13 May 2010, 10:18 pm

Conch23,

Appreciate your feedback! Was out cold until ~4:10 p.m. MDT--quite a zonk! GIs have cleared some, but remain a major and painful mess. Head's a bit better, too. Feet are in painful spasm on the soles and tops. Still venting. It's 4:17 p.m. Hang in!

John
    beejean
    beejean

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty brother in law and brother both feeling blue - what a day for the Soeur de la maison

Post  beejean Sat 15 May 2010, 2:16 pm

John Kettler wrote:Conch23,
    Appreciate your feedback! Was out cold until ~4:10 p.m. MDT--quite a zonk! GIs have cleared some, but remain a major and painful mess. Head's a bit better, too. Feet are in painful spasm on the soles and tops. Still venting. It's 4:17 p.m. Hang in!
    John

I think that the body can only take so much of the underground morphing that's going on now.

I would prevail upon your sympathies for your brother-in-law, though, John, and recommend that you give a few minutes thought about keeping your communications about the maladies you have been enduring more low-key for his sake. There is a profound rattling effect of having oneself awakened to the miseries of others suddenly, and to find that the misery, which one had managed to deny out of training and self-abrogation, is one to which you live every day of your life vulnerable to. I'm sure that there are a lot of days during which you both have to come to new levels of detente. Happens in my house with my college age sons and their stick-in-the-mud parents all the time.

----brother in law and brother both feeling blue - what a day for the Soeur de la maison ! silent
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Re: Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Post  socalshakin Sat 15 May 2010, 4:45 pm

My day has started off miserable and on the wrong foot..Nothing has gone right, and I'm feeling lousy still. 3.9 here in Port Hueneme last night.. 3.0 today in downtown L.A.

Not liking the action so close to home. Hope its just stress relieving and not building for something bigger.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Torn to pieces & skullcrushed UW eruptions 7:05 and 8:06 p.m. MDT Not done!

Post  John Kettler Sun 16 May 2010, 2:25 am

The planet's begun to move and move hard! Feel quite green around the gills, and my head's killing me. Stuff's way up, and I feel deeply sad. somebody's not going to be happy ere long! It's 8:25 p.m.

John

P.S.

socalshakin,

Bet that 3.9 wasn't fun!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 16 May 2010, 4:13 am

John Kettler wrote:The planet's begun to move and move hard! Feel quite green around the gills, and my head's killing me. Stuff's way up, and I feel deeply sad. somebody's not going to be happy ere long! It's 8:25 p.m.

John

P.S.

socalshakin,

Bet that 3.9 wasn't fun!

It scared me worse than other ones I've felt here. Was a very sharp jolt, up and down. Wasn't the rolling type I've felt previously, but looking at the type of fault it was on, that would be why. Hoping that's all to come in the near future! Hang in John, everyone seems to be feeling it!!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 17 May 2010, 4:39 pm

Migraine, nausea, and sadness also. Sadness creeped in last night. No particular reason as things are okay and the bad stuff that I have is normal crap. Actually things are quite good. My weekend was awesome.

I got a cat this weekend. She hid for seven hours yesterday, under my bed. I am anxious to see how she alerts me to incoming stuff. Have yet to check USGS to see what went on this weekend. We had alot of severe Tstorms and lots of rain which is just kinda lingering.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 17 May 2010, 7:00 pm

Rose8 wrote:Migraine, nausea, and sadness also. Sadness creeped in last night. No particular reason as things are okay and the bad stuff that I have is normal crap. Actually things are quite good. My weekend was awesome.

I got a cat this weekend. She hid for seven hours yesterday, under my bed. I am anxious to see how she alerts me to incoming stuff. Have yet to check USGS to see what went on this weekend. We had alot of severe Tstorms and lots of rain which is just kinda lingering.

She probably was just nervous and stressed in her new setting. I've had a couple of cats in the past, and when I first brought them home, I barely saw either for days. Once she settles in, and is comfortable to where she's out in the open most of the time, watch her to see changes in her behavior. Otherwise right now, you could be getting a lot of mixed signals from her Smile

Congrats on the cat though!
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Ripped apart, diarrheic, blown up middle, frozen, hot flashes spiking, bedridden, wiped out, sad Earth stuff, bug or what? n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 17 May 2010, 9:49 pm

n/t
    Michael
    Michael

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Severe storms

Post  Michael Mon 17 May 2010, 10:11 pm

I agree with socalshakin and those severe storms probably spooked her too. I miss those missouri spring storms.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Mon 17 May 2010, 10:49 pm

Am in a sort of meltdown today.
    Weather in PA is dreary rain after a nice weekend.
    But was feeling it yesterday too.
    Old stuck stuff, I'm thinking.
    But not sure this is bringing any relief.
    Just a grueling sort of emotional grind.
    Old old stuff.
    If we are the earth and she is us, she will need to shake to get this stuff loose.
    It is embedded.
    I keep thinking of the scripture that says that for the sake of the elect, the last days would be cut short.
    And I'm saying 'enough already'.
    Not sure I can keep doing this.
    But then I also feel that I can.
    I just wish I could talk to someone who could say something that would make this make sense or be ok.
    I am so tired of OLD sh*t coming around and around and clunking me on the head.
    All apologies for complaining.
    It's just been a rough day.
    Vim
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Tue 18 May 2010, 9:49 pm

Vim,

No apologies needed--especially since I'm over 24 hours in on whatever it is that's turning me inside out. Brutal! Sure wish things would just work properly for a change! It's 3:49 p.m. MDT. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty GIs better, but protracted seismic deep freeze and repeated eruptions...

Post  John Kettler Wed 19 May 2010, 9:28 pm

Whatever was attacking my middle seems to be finally waning, though my GIs are still hurting, but that has largely been replaced by hours of seismic deep freeze (roughly 10 a.m. to noon MDT), punctuated by repeated eruptions. Mercifully, after these, I finally slept again until 2:22 p.m., then finally had the energy to get showered, which helped. My stuff is up big time, as is the classic issue of life preemption--futility. Don't seem to be allowed to be, do or have anything or anyone, so why am I here? It's 3:28 p.m., and I haven't the faintest!

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Thu 20 May 2010, 2:56 am

I read recently that we are here to study ourselves.
    If that is the case, you are doing well!
    You know yourself far better than many.
    Even the feelings of futility are part of the study.
    Just a thought.
    Hang in!
    Vim

PS The meltdown I was in has been replaced with foggy headedness.
    I guess sort of what you are saying... what am I doing here.
    Or... what do I do next.
    Just keep be-ing I guess.
    Life IS amazing.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Horrible night and awful day!

Post  John Kettler Thu 20 May 2010, 6:12 pm

Was in bed before 1:30 a.m. MDT, only to be kept up by the squeeze, powerful eruptions, deep sustained venting and heavy duty stuff up until well past 4:20 a.m.! This was followed by all too brief oblivion, which lasted until around 6 a.m., after which it was off to the races again. Not sure how much "sleep" I got in Part 2, but I was so wrecked I slept through 15 minutes of the alarm's ringing, admittedly, with ear plugs in. Guts feel pulverized and blown up, and I think this has less to do with disease than Earth stuff, with "E" being my leading candidate, since it's known to be in eruption and is again causing havoc. Feel drained and sad as of 12:10 p.m. MDT. Am venting hard, too, though barely conscious.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 20 May 2010, 9:40 pm

John Kettler wrote:Was in bed before 1:30 a.m. MDT, only to be kept up by the squeeze, powerful eruptions, deep sustained venting and heavy duty stuff up until well past 4:20 a.m.! This was followed by all too brief oblivion, which lasted until around 6 a.m., after which it was off to the races again. Not sure how much "sleep" I got in Part 2, but I was so wrecked I slept through 15 minutes of the alarm's ringing, admittedly, with ear plugs in. Guts feel pulverized and blown up, and I think this has less to do with disease than Earth stuff, with "E" being my leading candidate, since it's known to be in eruption and is again causing havoc. Feel drained and sad as of 12:10 p.m. MDT. Am venting hard, too, though barely conscious.

John

I am with you John. I had almost no sleep last night, after laying down around 1am or so. I was up consistently from 1am-6am. First time I saw the sun come up in a long time. Then, since 6am, I've been trying to get sleep, but only am able to doze for a few minutes and then right back up. All I want is a few hours sleep right now. I haven't left my bed all day long and I am so fatigued since yesterday. I have had a ton of ear rigning bilaterally and my back and shoulders are a mess, as well as a headache. My body temp is also low 97.2. The dog is with me and hasn't left bed all day either. Something big is up for sure, I don't I've quite felt anything like this before.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 20 May 2010, 9:52 pm

FULL MOON coming up in just one week. Looks like May will go out with a BANG What a Face
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Off the charts bad here!

Post  John Kettler Thu 20 May 2010, 10:19 pm

socalshakin,

I feel for you, especially after repeated failed attempts to get back to sleep after finishing with the tech. Everything today has been a struggle, even the simplest stuff, and when I tried to crash, uteerly (can't type, either0 spent, the squeeze, horrific strangulation of the lower GIs, skull crusher, spiking, and pressure and gut slugging came on with a vengeance and haven't let up since. Got so bad, I gave up. Feel nauseous, bowel urgent from combination of strangulation and pressure (yet unable to do anything about it), cold, sad, want to scream. Eyes, sockets, teeth and jaws ache. More volcanics. Back's flaring, sciatics hurt, am spiking in all extremities. Seismics. Feel as though I'm being ripped apart, ground to quarks, imploded and exploded all at once. Both ears are icepicked. Aural processing center hasn't worked right for last several days, resulting in strange interpretations of what I hear, etc. Yet while I have and am allowed no life, I'm surrounded with super achievers, for whom the world seems to work just fine, so much so some are on the edge of collapse from doing too much. If I get anything useful done, it's a big deal. Today, I cleared a countertop of dirty dishes, loaded them into the dishwasher, supervised an Internet tech and made a few calls before collapsing, one of which revealed that money I should've had long since hasn't been sent, which is why I never got it. Altogether typical of the across the board strangulation of self and what little life I have! Unsurprisingly, I'm venting like mad, practically grinding my teeth and would like to both scream and cry.

I don't hear ear tones, but can fully believe yours are in overdrive, for it feels to me as though the planet's about to rip wide open. Sure wish it would and that this horror of horrors would just end! Until it does, hang in!

SonicSal,

Wish I could go out with a bang--preferably before that full moon!

Vim,

"The unexamined life is not worth living." Marcus Aurelius

"The overexamined life is unlivable." John Kettler's Corollary

How I miss my life! I used to have one, you see.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Thu 20 May 2010, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : an extra sig crept in)
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 20 May 2010, 11:30 pm

John,

Wish I had more energy to write, but not happening it seems. I knocked out shortly after my last psot, so around 2:30ish or so, as my boyfriend was watching PTI on ESPN and I don't remember a thing after that, except waking up now at about 4:15pm or so.

At least I was able to get a few hours of sleep, but I was woken up by gurgling guts. I gotta eat something or I'm gonna be in worse trouble, so off to make soup and then back to bed.

I'm feeing strongly we're going to see a 7+ shortly for Indonesia/Sumatra/Phillipines or multiple locations. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a tsunami involved.
    Michael
    Michael

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Same feeling here

Post  Michael Thu 20 May 2010, 11:38 pm

After yesterday's swaying episode, I too think a major quake with tsunami will hit in the area around Indonesia to south pacific.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Powerful eruption, with only small relief

Post  John Kettler Fri 21 May 2010, 12:48 am

socalshakin and Michael,

@socalshakin Glad you got some sleep! @both of you Some relief here thanks to a full blown primary eruption of enormous power ~6:40 p.m. MDT, with more yet to come. Am betting it's "E" in Iceland but could be wrong. Have certainly had enough hours of deep freeze and other seismic torment to yield a 7 or greater quake, too, nor would a tsunami surprise me, given the immense load the planet's under. Still venting like mad, so we're far from done.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Something hit pretty hard at 12:30 a.m. MDT, and the squeeze has been on for hours

Post  John Kettler Sat 22 May 2010, 8:15 am

Not only that, but as of 2:10 a.m.., it's getting worse by the minute, with more and more body areas involved. Back is in spasm and fiery over upper 2/3, sciatics hurt, neck's stiff, crusher field's bearing me down. Head's killing me! Eyes and sockets slugged, with radiating pain into cheekbones, jaws and teeth, guts blown up but happily, not in agony. Very effervescent, though. All in all, strong combination symptoms. Ears are now blocked, itch within and are beginning to be icepicked. Venting has begun.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Empty Maybe 2 hrs of "sleep" before being forced awake by planet's writhings ~6 a.m. MDT

Post  John Kettler Sat 22 May 2010, 1:52 pm

Another brutal night, and today began just before 6 a.m. MDT when volcanic stuff forced me awake and has kept me that way ever since. Guts are blown up, writhing and rather acidic. Vision distortion's so severe that I'm reading book titles through the bottom of my bifocals from three feet plus. At normal viewing range, text is distorted, as in typing this post. Venting heavily and in a sustained manner, with a panoply of volcanic related head issues. Mercifully, the seismic stuff isn't bad at present--relative to my last post. Anyone else having this kind of experience?

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 22 May 2010, 8:13 pm

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? Police16

I am issuing a lunar geopathic stress warning for next week. Be careful out there.

_

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:59 am