Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+5
Rose8
socalshakin
beejean
Conch23
John Kettler
9 posters

Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Rose8
    Rose8

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Re: Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Post  Rose8 Sun 23 May 2010, 7:51 pm

I have had some pretty bad ankles to just below the knee pain on both legs. The weather finally cleared up and it's so summery and humid. If it were cold, I could justify the aches as being related to cold and arthritic in nature perhaps. But there is nothing to support it now. My left calf last night hurt so bad in the muscle like it was going to cramp up but it didn't.

I did have a dream, but it's not EQ related. It's worse. But I think I'll hold my tongue.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Up late; nil sleep and wrecked today, but productive yesterday

Post  John Kettler Sun 23 May 2010, 8:14 pm

Yesterday saw me in terrible shape, but it got better thanks to a hot eucalyptus towel, scalp massage and shoulder massage at the barber. These took down the pressure and pain in my head, improved my vision and allowed me to function pretty well the rest of the day, including unexpectedly surviving long periods on my feet on hard surfaces and doing some yard work. Unfortunately, I was then up until nearly dawn, being turned inside out on the low end, which helped, before retiring. Woke up dead after noon MDT, so dewatered and tried to sleep, only to have mind in overdrive and repeated bouts of Thunderbirds blasting through practicing for Air Force Academy graduation flyby. Grr! Hurt all over, have vision problems, slugged eyes and sockets, aching jaws and teeth. Whole body feels beaten, have dual Spock pinches, flaring upper back, weak legs and poor balance. Venting a lot and climbing the walls as of 2:13 p.m. MDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Re: Industrial strength combination symptoms! Clobbered and host apparently affected, too! Anyone else?

Post  SonicSal Sun 23 May 2010, 8:23 pm

Oh, forgot to mention that this will be SHTF week as well.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Mon 24 May 2010, 3:51 am

I did have a dream, but it's not EQ related. It's worse. But I think I'll hold my tongue.
    'Fess up Rose!

RE: SHTF week

Sonic Sal...Do tell... what are you sensing!

I'm feeling pretty neutral about it all.
    Maybe it's matter of fact... whatever will be will be.

No matter... wishing everyone all goodness and joy, come what may.

Vim

PS Hang in, John!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty UGH..feel like taxi cab floor looks

Post  OregonGuy Tue 25 May 2010, 7:43 pm

No idea what is going on with extreme fatigue, super drowsy, goofy thinking, and no motivation.

Odd sleeping experience the last couple of weeks. Waking just after dozing off to room vibrating, I actually reached out to feel the wall shaking. Like a earthquake but no report on USGS. Lasts about 1 to 2 minutes. No sound of truck or bus traffic in neighborhood. Just weird. I'd like to know if anyone else can report this where they are?
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Can we stop now?

Post  John Kettler Tue 25 May 2010, 10:16 pm

The up all night then waking after two hours of "sleep" routine is killing me, even when I do manage to get back to sleep, as happened today. Woke feeling hit by a truck and hurting all over, but eventually phased back into my body, allowing me to do yard work in pulses, with lots of gasping for breath in between. Feel sad, confused and just over it, a feeling compounded by being surrounded with people who not only have lives but flow therein. am venting hard and deeply and feel quite verklempt as of 4:15 p.m. MDT. Don't know what's keeping Mother Earth from letting rip, but I wish she'd just do it!

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Wed 26 May 2010, 12:00 am

I felt a shaking last night too.
    Like the bed was vibrating, then it stopped.
    But I didn't sleep that well.
    Havent' slept well in weeks.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty headache jaw stuff persists~ Really bad

Post  Conch23 Wed 26 May 2010, 5:23 am

John Kettler wrote:The up all night then waking after two hours of "sleep" routine is killing me, even when I do manage to get back to sleep, as happened today. Woke feeling hit by a truck and hurting all over, but eventually phased back into my body, allowing me to do yard work in pulses, with lots of gasping for breath in between. Feel sad, confused and just over it, a feeling compounded by being surrounded with people who not only have lives but flow therein. am venting hard and deeply and feel quite verklempt as of 4:15 p.m. MDT. Don't know what's keeping Mother Earth from letting rip, but I wish she'd just do it!

John

Feels as though my head is in a vice! 2 days of this non stop + ear & jaw vertigo.. Came to check USGS dogs in the neighborhood are going nuts. Feeling a little green around the gills now.. Too much.Light & Blessings to all.
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Got hit & big stuff came in--7.2 and 6.4 in Vanuatu

Post  John Kettler Thu 27 May 2010, 11:52 pm

Got hit repeatedly yesterday during graduation exercises at the Air Force Academy, just about hit the wall during prep for the party afterward, then got clobbered after a later celebration at a rented sport bar when I collapsed into bed before midnight MDT after running on a little over two hours' sleep the night before and little more the night before that. Was getting brains beaten in, so gave up and worked on crab cake prep until nearly 4 a.m. MDT.

Spent most of today in bed freezing, roasting and doing both (currently running quite hot as of 5:49 p.m., punctuated by bathroom runs driven by food/volcanic effervescence and concomitant bladder pressure. Venting hard and deeply, with blurred vision, aching back, slugged eyes and sockets and imploding skull. Feel as though things are very pent up prior to massive upheaval.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Planet's in general convulsion, especially volcanic

Post  John Kettler Tue 01 Jun 2010, 9:57 pm

Since my last post, the pattern has consistently been one of being up until dawn from the heavily volcanic hammering, battling to go to sleep, finally passing out, then waking a few hours later, in tatters, hurting worse than before and starting the drill afresh. Lately, symptom onset has begun before I'm even out of bed. Have also had repeated instances of very small windows of relative functionality prior to being hit usually later in the evening. Haven't been in here days because our household modem died. It's 3:53 p.m. MDT, and my head's already in a vise. Am venting, too.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Quake then eruptions starting ~6:40 p.m. MDT

Post  John Kettler Wed 02 Jun 2010, 8:10 am

Almost went to Writers' Group with my sister, but felt crummy and changed my mind. Good thing, given that the Squeeze began in earnest, rising to skull crushing intensity, followed by a strong quake, then a series of surface eruptions. Head's been in vise for many hours, and it's now 2:09 a.m. MDT. Venting hard and deeply, climbing the wall and want this seemingly unending, ever worsening nightmare to end.

John
    HapHazar

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty keep on hangin' on.....

Post  HapHazar Thu 03 Jun 2010, 2:06 am

God bless, John...God bless ALL.
    HH
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Couldn't post here; no word from socalshakin

Post  John Kettler Mon 07 Jun 2010, 6:30 pm

HapHazar,

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

People,

The general pattern has continued of being kept awake until wee hours-dawn, sometimes wired, then collapsing eventually after heavy, mostly volcanic symptoms abate, only to awaken more dead than alive at noon MDT via alarm to deal with chores. Tried to post here repeatedly, but kept getting stopped message, so sent planned post and update our host via PEM.

Major GI clearing last night, followed by enormous GI roiling, pressure and distress today. Sigh. Volcanics. Brains beaten in, yet I'm barely awake. Feet hurt, shins hurt, head's in a vise, crusher field in effect. Dual Spock pinches. Seismics. Eyes and sockets slugged, creating vision distortion. Both ears itch within. Jaws and teeth ache. Volcanics. It's 12:28 p.m. MDT, and I feel transcendently tired and pretty sad, too. Venting deeply and long.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Much worse than at last post

Post  John Kettler Mon 07 Jun 2010, 7:12 pm

It's now 1:09 p.m. MDT, and symptoms have soared in intensity. I look positively gravid from internal pressure (highly effervescent), the top of my head's about to come off (if my temples don't meet first), my upper back's in spasm and fiery, and the Earth energies are so strong they're about to knock me unconscious. Feel awful and nauseous, despite propitiating my middle with soothing, light fare.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Out cold ~2:30 -5 p.m. MDT Anything hit?

Post  John Kettler Tue 08 Jun 2010, 8:09 am

It was simply too much to bear, so I passed out for a substantial period of time. Historically, this seems to protect me from things that hit, or are associated with husbanding sleep soon to be needed. Was pretty much a wreck despite the collapse and am utterly thrashed as of 2:08 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:24 pm

After looking at the quake list (haven't in days following my move to Plano, Texas June 12), I can readily see why night after night has been so grueling and why I've woken up time and again in worse shape than when I went to bed. As for California, it seems to have come completely unstuck. Wow! It's 12:22 p.m. CDT, my brains are beaten in, GIs are most unhappy, I have dual Spock pinches, my head hurts, and my teeth and jaws ache. Also, I note with interest the high death/injury toll from floods here and abroad.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:33 pm

See my volcano leg post John...just be prepared if you haven't felt the heat yet...it's here. Volcano. I know you're very sensitive to it...so maybe nice to know to expect it?
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty I'd say it's here!

Post  John Kettler Thu 17 Jun 2010, 6:41 pm

Last night was simply ghastly, a combo symptom ordeal which ran from ~11:30 p.m. CDT-7 a.m. CDT, temporarily ending when I passed out, and resuming at ~10 a.m. CDT, when I woke up. Since then, it's been round after round of trying to sleep while torn apart and/or interfered with by external noise in a variety of forms. Hearing seems to be supersensitive today, but the rest of me is wrecked, especially my most unhappy, strangled, pressurized middle. It's 12:40 p.m. CDT here. Venting has recommenced.

John
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Hammered since ~8 p.m. CDT; crippled before that (l. sciatic); eruption ~10:18 p.m.Venting hard and deeply; also weak and very klutzy n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 20 Jun 2010, 3:50 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Insane, destructive day Creamed as of 4:21 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Mon 21 Jun 2010, 9:26 pm

What a Monday--Uncontained wildfire near Flagstaff, Arizona with hundreds evacuated, at least 175 dead in China from flooding, n0ot to mention a mine explosion also in China that killed 26! Body's turning itself inside out on GI front, yet internal pressure continues to savage my bladder. Skull's imploding, brains are beaten in, neck's stiff and sore, and I remain significantly crippled in left leg from hip down. Balance is poor (nearly fell upstairs). Combo symptom intensity is already at wee hour levels and about to knock me out. Venting hard and deeply.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 22 Jun 2010, 12:27 am

I think you can best describe this 2010 year in just 3 words: doom, Doom and DOOM ! Now they're talking about a Mt. Saint Helens type of gas eruption in the Gulf of Mexico:

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty Earthquake flu symptoms tonight

Post  OregonGuy Tue 22 Jun 2010, 2:40 am

aches, fatigue, swimmy head, ear pressure.

A big one for Indonesia in next two days. 6.5+

Maybe something local for Oregon 3-5 mag
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty close enough to Oregon 4.5 in N. California

Post  OregonGuy Thu 24 Jun 2010, 2:50 am

John Kettler

Industrial strength combination symptoms!  Clobbered and host apparently affected, too!  Anyone else? - Page 2 Empty 6.7 in Solomon Islands brings no relief; blinding pain and through the ceiling as of 7 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Sun 27 Jun 2010, 12:08 am

Have felt crummy for hours, but it's now not just blown up middle and aching head, more like huge middle, smashed, crushed and exploding skull, imminent unconsciousness, eyes about to burst and pop out of my head, teeth about to crack and more. Have been venting like mad for hours and sating weird cravings (dark chocolate followed by sheets of nori; these after smoothie, berry cobbler and organic bran flakes with dried, sweetened cranberries. Feel as though I'm about to go nuts!

John

P.S.

Forgot to mention emphatic inner guidance to not try to accomplish anything today, most especially of the leaving the house kind. am in no shape to drive anyway, but might've made a store run earlier absent the warning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:39 pm