Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Waiting on the groom, journey dream

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Waiting on the groom, journey dream Empty Waiting on the groom, journey dream

Post  Betty in Texas Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:13 pm

I have had another intense journey dream--makes about 5 or 6 in the last few months.

We have purchased tickets for a cruise. At the last minute my daughter who is supposed to go with us decides to marry a man she has only known for two weeks. (he is a realtor friend of mine that is like 64 years old--I am not happy about that. In real life she is married to a man her age with 2 kids)

I call the booking company to inquire about our reservations and the goofy lady says they don't have any for us, which upsets me. Meanwhile, my daughter is in her wedding gown with her bridesmaids waiting for the groom to show up. I am like I do not have time for this and am trying to pack. We are supposed to leave at 1PM to go to the ship so they need to get married at 1 and get the reception over with quickly so that we can get to the ship. (It is always a ship, not a plane in these recurring dreams)

The bridesmaids keep bringing out food and putting it on the table, and I am aggravated that we don't have time to get this stuff cleaned up before we have to leave. (When I go on a trip, all must be clean and in order before I leave.)

We wait on the groom to show up. I am constantly looking at my watch as the minutes go by that we should be leaving. I am now like in a panic to go.

The groom is late. We wait and wait and it is getting close to 2PM now and he still has not shown up. He is an hour late for the wedding. Meanwhile I am trying to gather my things and can't find anything to pack. I am frantically looking for clothing etc.

Finally, I take my daughter to the side and tell her if the groom is this late he really doesn't want to marry her and that she doesn't even know the man or love him. She finally agrees and takes off her wedding gown and starts to pack her things. At which point her old boyfriend from high school shows up--another delay.

Meanwhile, I call the travel agent again and a man tells me they have found our reservations. I tell him I have a cancelled check for our deposit of $234 and he says that we still have time to get there--it would only take 17 minutes and the ship would leave at 7PM. I am still trying to pack things and there is all this food out. At that point, a lot of people start coming (I guess they are wedding guests)--lots of them and the house fills with people--mostly my husband's relatives both alive and deceased. I make a very frustrated announcement that there will be no wedding and that we are leaving on a journey and that they should all go home--and take the food with them.

Again I rush around packing at which point I am awakened by a car horn. At one point, the dog wakes me up and I went back to sleep and went back into the dream picking up at the same place.

Now 7/17 is my son's birthday July 17. He will be 39 years old. The 234th day of this year is August 22. I am not good at numbers but these came to me.
    Betty
    Barbara
    Barbara

Waiting on the groom, journey dream Empty Re: Waiting on the groom, journey dream

Post  Barbara Sun 21 Feb 2010, 1:41 am

Hmm. I have a few ideas, but excuse me if I'm totally wrong - I could be way off track! Only you will know what the dream really felt like.
    Sometimes I dream of people, and they're themselves; other times (and it's hard to tell the difference), I realise later that they were appearing as representatives, acting out a part (eg: father - authority). What your daughter was doing in the dream isn't realistic - as you say, she's married with 2 kids - so I think she represents a part of you. Suppose "You", in the dream, are your self, the wise part oe you; your daughter is playing the part of your younger, less-wise self, your soul as personality in this current life in 3D. You know that we all have to move up to a higher state of consciousness (the 'New Earth', ascension, the 5th dimension, whatever we call it). To do this, we cross the 4D astral plane - the emotional plane, symbolized by water, which is why you need a ship to cross it.
    It could be that your present partner is *not* your true other half. When we move into the new earth, we reunite with our real soul-partners. He is not it, which is why the reservations are all messed up, & the bridegroom never comes! "You cannot get there, with this person." (Not meaning, you have to get divorced, or anything: it's just an inner recognition that this person is maybe a karmic mate, not your divine mate).
    You, wiser you, know this, and you tell your soul that. The minute your soul fully acknowledges this (your daughter takes off her wedding dress), her earlier love appears! He represents your real twin soul. Although there are still problems (the relatives, food, etc) to clear up, it's interesting that from that point, the journey is smoothed; you're told that you *will* make it, you do have time. The numbers could represent a time? (I'm never much good with number interpretations, either! : )) 17 weeks, or 7 months, or something like that? I think the dream is just showing you your destiny, in a spiritual way: you're currently with a mate who isn't your eternal soul-partner, you know this, and before you cross into the fifth-dimension life, you'll be reunited with your real other half. I could be wrong, though, but that's just what came to me.

Barbara
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Waiting on the groom, journey dream Empty Hi Betty

Post  Paula/ swNM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:47 am

I had a very odd dream about a wedding last night too. I was with a group of women making herb and flower wreaths for a wedding celebration. We were working out on a patio beside a hue gray stone mansion- almost like a castle. It was in a steep mountain valley surrounded by forests. Looked European rather than North American. There were guards with guns all over the place. The woman getting married was the daughter of a wealthy but notorious man who was either some sort of gangster or warlord. As we worked on the wreaths I could see clouds building over the mountains like a towering summer storm. All of a sudden there was a loud noise like a jet engine, and I looked up to see the clouds spiraling inward like they were being sucked into some kind of vortex. Then the vortex began to descend like a silvery tornado and began tearing up the property. We grabbed the wreaths and ran down a steep slope to a stone barn. Once inside the barn we could hear a roaring outside. One of the women said "We were protected from most things, but not the weather weapon." At that point I was awake... What an odd dream- must have been the pomagranate wine or the jalapeno cheese.javascript:emoticonp('Very Happy')
    Blessings- Paula.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Waiting on the groom, journey dream Empty Re: Waiting on the groom, journey dream

Post  Betty in Texas Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

Hi Barbara & Paula,

As I looked back on my dream, I definitely saw a pattern I had not seen at first.

Many parables in the Bible talk about Christ as the bridegroom and the Church as the bride. Another passage I just thought of in Mathew 24 says that when Christ comes back it will be as in the days of Noah just before the flood, they shall be marrying and given in marriage... This fits in with Paula's dream--things are going on as usual when suddenly nature comes on them unexpectedly. Is this the sign of a poleshift?

I then looked at the times in my dream. We were supposed to leave at 1PM, that passed, and the bridegroom did not show up, the time got until to 10 til 2PM and still no bridegroom, at which we got frustrated...he wasn't coming, so therefore, forget about the wedding and go about our business. I think that the ship is a UFO type rescue ship--that something imminent is going to happen to earth and that time is running short to get on board before a great catacylsm happens.

So, if Christ represents the bridegroom, we have 1PM representing the first millenia, 2PM representing the second. 10 until 2--in the 1990's the New Age movement gained strength and there was a great falling away from the Church. Everybody had waited for Christ to come back for 2000 years, but he hadn't and many began to say he never would.

I do wonder if this dream was not mirroring the Mathew 24 passage in some way.
    Betty
    Barbara
    Barbara

Post  Barbara Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

Hi,
    I thought of that, too, Christ as the bridegroom. It's in the parable of the ten virgins and elsewhere, isn't it? In your dream, you want to get ready for the journey, but the others, the food, etc, are getting in the way. Maybe meaning you see how important it is, and are frustrated by people still engrossed in materiality? (ie, you know it's important to make the journey, and others don't see the signs, and are happily partying, just as they did around Noah!) Those numbers must mean something....I hope they don't mean we have to wait another 7 years till 2017, before everyone's 'ready'!
    Shocked

Barbara
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

Please see the Three Black Cats Dream posted 2/26/10

A couple of real life 7/17 references.
    Betty
    Dawn
    Dawn

Post  Dawn Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:55 pm

Hi Betty,

That is so interesting about your journey dream. The purchasing tickets for the cruise reminds me of the dream I had where I was going to go sailing with some strange man and backed out at the last minute. I don't know what it all means though, other than our dreams are still overlapping.

I totally relate to the waiting and preparing dreams. I've had them all my life. Usually for me, it was waiting to go horseback riding. I almost always woke up before actually going riding.

7/17 was coming up for me year before last as well. I think it was the day of my granddad's memorial. I'd gone to my dad's funeral and found the memorial card for my granddad dated that day, I believe.

717 is one of those numbers related to ascension like 777. I've been seeing 777 and 144 everywhere. How about you?

Love, Dawn
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Waiting on the groom, journey dream Empty The Parable of the Ten Virgins

Post  LaLuna Tue 02 Mar 2010, 8:06 pm

Barbara wrote:Hi,
    I thought of that, too, Christ as the bridegroom. It's in the parable of the ten virgins and elsewhere, isn't it? In your dream, you want to get ready for the journey, but the others, the food, etc, are getting in the way. Maybe meaning you see how important it is, and are frustrated by people still engrossed in materiality? (ie, you know it's important to make the journey, and others don't see the signs, and are happily partying, just as they did around Noah!) Those numbers must mean something....I hope they don't mean we have to wait another 7 years till 2017, before everyone's 'ready'!
    Shocked

Barbara

In the parable, the Bridegroom eventually showed up. Some of the virgins were ready for him, and they all went in to the wedding and the door was shut. Some of the virgins were not ready, and were left out.

I think the message there is "Ready or not, here I come!" Whenever it happens, it will happen regardless of whether everyone is ready. Guess we need to be ready! flower

Carole
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:25 am

Yes Carole, that is it-- the urgency of it and the underlying feeling of all the dreams...and there have been many...

The BIG event is near...it is a journey...it is the CLIMAX of the movie or play...it is our graduation day...we are told to get ready, get our affairs in order and to dress up (be the best that we can be)--it is a celebration-- and we are told it is VERY near...time is running out and if we don't do as we are told, we will be left behind.

It would be good for anyone interested in these concepts to read about the bride/bridegroom analogies--especially those that Jesus gave in his New Testament parables. A good one is here:
    http://www.bibleprophesy.org/introwedding.htm

The Wedding Analogy shows the Pre Tribulaiton Rapture because the union of the bride and groom (the rapture) takes place at the start of the Bridal Week, which is a type of the Tribulation Week. The word for bridal week as used in Genesis 29 & Judges 14 is the same word in Daniel 9:27. The word "week", or shavuah in Hebrew, simply means a seven, it means seven days or seven years. Further, there are two Old Testament examples where a day from a prophetic type turns into a year of judgment. Num 14:34 & Ezek 4:6.

When finished, the groom would return at a time unexpected "of that day or hour no man knows" to fetch, or take away (rapture) his bride, like a thief in the night, which is a type of the action of the rapture.

The number 7 was emphasized in my dream.

Love,
    Betty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:21 pm