Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
socalshakin
geenee
Vim/PA
Calibabe
8 posters

Dream Last Night

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Dream Last Night Empty Dream Last Night

Post  Calibabe Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:09 pm

Last night I had a dream that woke me straight out of a sound sleep and I haven't been back to bed since.

I was with my husband, my son, my daughter and some other people that I know from my church. As we were getting ready to go inside the church, I was standing on the steps outside talking to some friends. All of a sudden there was this violent shaking that started and everyone ran. I looked up at the front of the church and I started to notice that things were moving all over the place and I thought that maybe I should get out of there. I went to move but could not move. I kept thinking "I have to move, I need to get inside and take cover", but nothing I could do would make my feet work. It was like they were stuck in concrete. All of a sudden, the shaking got worse and as I thought that the roof of the church as going to come down on me, my feet released and I started to fall backwards. At that point I woke up Crying or Very sad

I was sweating so bad that I had to get up. I was shaking because I guess I was so scared. From what I could tell it had to be early spring or early summer, as the flowers were in full bloom. Also people had been talking about the late rain that we had gotten really helped the flowers out. So that is what makes me think it was either early spring or early summer. We don't usually get rain past that. The other thing that unnerved me I guess is that I was alone. No one came out of the church to check to see where I was. That was what I found strange about the dream. The church didn't get destroyed, I don't think.

Either way, it was a very cold, dark and alone feeling pale that I got from the dream. One that bothered me bad enough to keep me awake all night long. Rolling Eyes
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Dream Last Night Empty Re: Dream Last Night

Post  Vim/PA Sun 07 Mar 2010, 5:53 pm

I am wondering if some of your core beliefs are going through some kind of shake-up.
    A church would indicate matters of faith or a belief system.
    Our inner worlds are going through changes too.Dream Last Night Smiley-angelic002
    The old has to go in all areas.
    I hope you got to sleep better last night.
    Vim
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:28 pm

Vim/PA wrote:I am wondering if some of your core beliefs are going through some kind of shake-up.
    Our inner worlds are going through changes too.Dream Last Night Smiley-angelic002
    Vim

I agree with Vim. Has to do with core values. I get out of that dream that it has to do with the "Church". I don't know if you go to church or not but I have read that God is judging the "Churches". He is shaking all that can be shaken so that what can not be shaken will remain. The churches have done a real disservice to people. That's a whole other subject which we probably shouldn't get into here. The point of bringing that up is that you wanted to go into the church for safety and something kept you from going in. That is significant. There is no safety in "church". "Church" is religion and religion is DEAD. God actually says "Come out of her my people." Now the important thing is a relationship with God not church. "The people didn't come out of the church to help you" Thats because the church can't help you/us only a close relationship with God. The cold dark and alone feeling is because that is what being in a church is like. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that ALL churches are like that. Most are though. Thats what I get out of the dream. I know this subject is controversial. So I will keep it at that.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:09 pm

geenee wrote:
    Vim/PA wrote:I am wondering if some of your core beliefs are going through some kind of shake-up.
    Vim

I agree with Vim. Has to do with core values. I get out of that dream that it has to do with the "Church". I don't know if you go to church or not but I have read that God is judging the "Churches". He is shaking all that can be shaken so that what can not be shaken will remain. The churches have done a real disservice to people. That's a whole other subject which we probably shouldn't get into here. The point of bringing that up is that you wanted to go into the church for safety and something kept you from going in. That is significant. There is no safety in "church". "Church" is religion and religion is DEAD. God actually says "Come out of her my people." Now the important thing is a relationship with God not church. "The people didn't come out of the church to help you" Thats because the church can't help you/us only a close relationship with God. The cold dark and alone feeling is because that is what being in a church is like. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that ALL churches are like that. Most are though. Thats what I get out of the dream. I know this subject is controversial. So I will keep it at that.

I agree. Mom, I think this dream is related to something going on with the church that is going to shake your core values and test your beliefs. I think that you were alone in the dream and couldn't move because you have a spiritual journey ahead that you need to travel alone to see the truth.

Just my two cents on that.... Smile
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

And many of us have been there, so if something goes down, please check in!
    You'll be fine!
    johnl
    johnl

Dream Last Night Empty church encounters

Post  johnl Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:58 pm

I haven’t been to church very much in the almost 50 years I’ve been a christian. I’ve always felt left out in churches, but that’s understandable, because I don’t fit into most churches. Fortunately, for about 40 of those years I played handball and racketball at the local YMCA, a lot of good sports at the athletic clubs.

In a way it might’ve been a blessing in disguise. The Holy Spirit seemed to keep the oil of faith in my lamp, and I was able to avoid all the hanky panky in churches. What better setting for a newborn christian than to be seduced in an assembly of faith and among like-minded christians?

I went to church most when I was near the LA area in the late 60’s. That’s where I picked up an intense “corny sense of humor” which has lessened a lot since then. One church I really liked was the Presbyterian church at Hollywood and Vine in West Hollywood. I was a minimum wage warehouse worker, so just economically, I was a misfit among those upper-middle-class young people, some of whom lived in the Hollywood Hills. Bible study in Burbank and a kum-by-yah songfest at a H- Hills house was very uplifting.

I hope this doesn’t scare anybody (I think it did at Sysygy), but some of the H- Prez young people seemed to be setting me up to be something like Charles Manson. Betsy in Burbank was the bait and her boyfriend lived up in the H- Hills. Coincidentally, just one year later, the Manson gang hit the Tate party in the Hollywood Hills.

So as naïve as I’ve been, the Lord has taken me out of one trap after another, such as my encounters in churches in the Glendale (Faith Center), Burbank (Methodist) and West Hollywood areas in the late 60’s.

Still the christian church might be the last bastion to resist the world’s encroaching immorality. The hypocrites and counterfeits need to be exposed, and a true worshipping of God in Christ Jesus needs to be re-instated.

John
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 08 Mar 2010, 1:46 am

johnl wrote:I haven’t been to church very much in the almost 50 years I’ve been a christian. I’ve always felt left out in churches, but that’s understandable, because I don’t fit into most churches. Fortunately, for about 40 of those years I played handball and racketball at the local YMCA, a lot of good sports at the athletic clubs.

In a way it might’ve been a blessing in disguise. The Holy Spirit seemed to keep the oil of faith in my lamp, and I was able to avoid all the hanky panky in churches. What better setting for a newborn christian than to be seduced in an assembly of faith and among like-minded christians?

I went to church most when I was near the LA area in the late 60’s. That’s where I picked up an intense “corny sense of humor” which has lessened a lot since then. One church I really liked was the Presbyterian church at Hollywood and Vine in West Hollywood. I was a minimum wage warehouse worker, so just economically, I was a misfit among those upper-middle-class young people, some of whom lived in the Hollywood Hills. Bible study in Burbank and a kum-by-yah songfest at a H- Hills house was very uplifting.

I hope this doesn’t scare anybody (I think it did at Sysygy), but some of the H- Prez young people seemed to be setting me up to be something like Charles Manson. Betsy in Burbank was the bait and her boyfriend lived up in the H- Hills. Coincidentally, just one year later, the Manson gang hit the Tate party in the Hollywood Hills.

So as naïve as I’ve been, the Lord has taken me out of one trap after another, such as my encounters in churches in the Glendale (Faith Center), Burbank (Methodist) and West Hollywood areas in the late 60’s.

Still the christian church might be the last bastion to resist the world’s encroaching immorality. The hypocrites and counterfeits need to be exposed, and a true worshipping of God in Christ Jesus needs to be re-instated.

John
    Hi John, Thanks for your story. I love how God keeps us. I did get sucked up into the church and MAN's way of doing church and the works involved with that. BUT GOD rescued me out of all that and after being spritually abused I questioned God and went through my shaking as it were. I come out with a stronger relationship with Him.
    johnl
    johnl

Dream Last Night Empty church fellowship

Post  johnl Mon 08 Mar 2010, 2:45 am

hi geenee,

I’ve always felt out in left field in churches. Fortunately I could play handball and racketball at the local YMCA or athletic club.

It wasn’t easy to get started, because handball favors strong, athletic types, and in the early 70’s I was about 5’9” and 150 pounds, with weak muscles. But handball and racketball kept me from a life of loneliness for 40 years, even though I would’ve liked to have had a comfortable church to go to, with friendly christian fellowship.

Thank you for responding, so that I don’t feel isolated on the internet. After I had a minor stroke about 7 years ago, I stopped playing racketball, and have been on internet forums. One thing that turns many people off about me on the internet, is that the Lord seems to have led me to try to tell it like it is, rather than use a soft-sell approach.

I’m glad that you’ve pulled through the hazards of church-going. Besides the hanky panky in christian fellowship, there’s also been Elmer Gantry’s leading the flock. Somewhere in the bible, it says, “…and my people love to have it so.” (fake preachers and prophets)

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Dream Last Night Empty Not a pleasant dream. Just reminded of of my dream I was dreaming when the Northridge quake hit

Post  Conch23 Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:45 am

Calibabe wrote:Last night I had a dream that woke me straight out of a sound sleep and I haven't been back to bed since.

I was with my husband, my son, my daughter and some other people that I know from my church. As we were getting ready to go inside the church, I was standing on the steps outside talking to some friends. All of a sudden there was this violent shaking that started and everyone ran. I looked up at the front of the church and I started to notice that things were moving all over the place and I thought that maybe I should get out of there. I went to move but could not move. I kept thinking "I have to move, I need to get inside and take cover", but nothing I could do would make my feet work. It was like they were stuck in concrete. All of a sudden, the shaking got worse and as I thought that the roof of the church as going to come down on me, my feet released and I started to fall backwards. At that point I woke up Crying or Very sad

I was sweating so bad that I had to get up. I was shaking because I guess I was so scared. From what I could tell it had to be early spring or early summer, as the flowers were in full bloom. Also people had been talking about the late rain that we had gotten really helped the flowers out. So that is what makes me think it was either early spring or early summer. We don't usually get rain past that. The other thing that unnerved me I guess is that I was alone. No one came out of the church to check to see where I was. That was what I found strange about the dream. The church didn't get destroyed, I don't think.

Either way, it was a very cold, dark and alone feeling pale that I got from the dream. One that bothered me bad enough to keep me awake all night long. Rolling Eyes

I was living out here by then~ but born in Northridge anyway the dream I had the morning of the Nor quake.. Ironically I was in a church.. and there was a fire and I was running and screaming frantically to get all the people out of the church. Oh my god and then I woke up as the ground was shaking . My core values were on fire to say the least. I was in a major transition and it did have to do with my spiritual self. You had your feet stuck in concrete are you being flexible enough? Do you feel stuck? are you grounded? When the earth started to shake then you were able to move? Maybe we will have a quake and you will be in church (without the feet in concrete that must have been a horrible feeling). Do you have many dreams that are precog? Those are just my thoughts. Light & Blessings Sara
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 09 Mar 2010, 8:30 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:Last night I had a dream that woke me straight out of a sound sleep and I haven't been back to bed since.

I was living out here by then~ but born in Northridge anyway the dream I had the morning of the Nor quake.. Ironically I was in a church.. and there was a fire and I was running and screaming frantically to get all the people out of the church. Oh my god and then I woke up as the ground was shaking . My core values were on fire to say the least. I was in a major transition and it did have to do with my spiritual self. You had your feet stuck in concrete are you being flexible enough? Do you feel stuck? are you grounded? When the earth started to shake then you were able to move? Maybe we will have a quake and you will be in church (without the feet in concrete that must have been a horrible feeling). Do you have many dreams that are precog? Those are just my thoughts. Light & Blessings Sara

You know Sara, I don't know if they are precog or not. I do know that I have had numerous deja vu experiences. You know that kind of thing where something is happening in real life and you go "didn't I do this same thing awhile ago?" I know that while I lived in Mississippi in the mid '80's I had a dream of a large hurricane coming in and sure enough we had Hurricane Elena that did a lot of damage and the eye literally came right over where we lived. One of the more bizarre experiences I have had in my life. I know that before the Chino Hills earthquake a couple of years ago, I had a dream maybe a week or so before had of being in my bedroom and the room swaying. When Chino Hills started I was laid flat out on my bed due to a mistake on an epidural that I had (the doctor nicked my spinal column giving me the most horrible migraine x100 that I have ever had)done the day before. I was in bed and I saw the blinds start to swing and I thought I had maybe taken my medication too close together, until I heard my son say "earthquake, earthquake". At that point I was actually glad to know that it was the earthquake and not me seeing something moving.

I guess I am a little bothered by the dream. There is no unrest or anything happening in our church. We are a small church (400 members)so there really isn't anything that happens that most everyone doesn't know about. We are a pretty tight knit bunch of people. Most of us go to church because of our faith and don't use it as a "social club" like other people sometimes do. I have been the president of the Confraternity of Christian Mothers at our church since 2004 and really like being involved with the group. We do bake sales and other fundraisers and we meet about 6 times a year. Our priest is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is really a close friend of ours, but he is truly the kindest person I have ever met. Very centered and very devout. Anytime that we have ever needed him, he has always been there for us. If it hadn't been for him and the church as a whole, I don't think I would have been able to have gone through all that I have since 2003 (losing both my parents in 8 mos, my grandmother almost 2 years later, my son's back to back surgeries, my surgery, problems with our house, etc.) It really helped keep me grounded when I think I could easily have gone off in any number of directions.

I don't feel stuck, but I do tend sometimes maybe to not be as flexible though. I do feel grounded. My spiritual self is in a pretty good place. However our spiritual self is always something of a work in progress. I don't feel stuck spiritually or personally. Yeah, in the dream as it seemed that part of the roof was coming down I was finally able to move. There are two roofs on our church. The main roof and then a smaller roof that is an overhang. That is the one that appeared to be moving and coming towards me. The main roof I think appeared to stay put. That little church is over 60 years old so it has been through all the major quakes out here. It has stood through all of them. I hope that in some way it an omen as well. Having been through some bad experiences the church has stood strong and remained.

I think the feeling that I had was because in a time of distress I could not get to those who mean the most to me, mainly my husband, my daughter, and my son. We have everything planned here in the event we have a quake and we are away from home. My husband works fairly close by so it will be his objective once things are secure at work to get home or to send our son home if he is at work. Since I work about a half an hour from home, my main objective will be to secure things at the center where I work and then navigate the streets to get home. The freeways will be jammed. We also have two out of state contacts that have our numbers as well. They have both work numbers, three cell numbers, and our home number. Since our home number will most likely be out (we have Vonage) we are going to be relying on our cell phones which will be clogged for awhile after the quake. We also have an alternate number for them to contact in the event we can't get through on long distance or if they can't get through. So we are pretty set in what we need to have in the event we do get a quake. We have plenty of food on hand and we always keep our gas grill with three tanks ready. Since we took the C.E.R.T training over 2 years ago, it really opened our eyes as to what to do to prepare. It is quite different from going through a hurricane, that much I can tell you.

Any insight you have will be appreciated. Thanks, Julie flower
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 11 Mar 2010, 4:10 am

I posted my sentiments about organized religion under "Greater Devestation is Coming" so I will not go into that further here.

I have had similar dreams where I could not move -- for instance in a car that I was driving and saw a potential accident coming--knew I should hit the brakes--but my feet would not move no matter how hard I tried-- and I did hit someone in the dream...actually, in the dream I had been drinking at the time...and I think that it was a big lesson to me not to drink and drive. Perhaps, it is a warning dream about your church, a red flag so to speak, to stop and take a hard look.

Churches are good support groups but at this point in time, we have to understand what it is that God wants out of us, what it is that we are supposed to understand. Take a hard look at the dogma and philosophy of your church.
    Betty
    Conch23
    Conch23

Dream Last Night Empty I think it is a combo situation with your dreams. Also I think that you are very intuitive.

Post  Conch23 Thu 11 Mar 2010, 11:49 pm

Calibabe wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

You know Sara, I don't know if they are precog or not. I do know that I have had numerous deja vu experiences. You know that kind of thing where something is happening in real life and you go "didn't I do this same thing awhile ago?" I know that while I lived in Mississippi in the mid '80's I had a dream of a large hurricane coming in and sure enough we had Hurricane Elena that did a lot of damage and the eye literally came right over where we lived. One of the more bizarre experiences I have had in my life. I know that before the Chino Hills earthquake a couple of years ago, I had a dream maybe a week or so before had of being in my bedroom and the room swaying. When Chino Hills started I was laid flat out on my bed due to a mistake on an epidural that I had (the doctor nicked my spinal column giving me the most horrible migraine x100 that I have ever had)done the day before. I was in bed and I saw the blinds start to swing and I thought I had maybe taken my medication too close together, until I heard my son say "earthquake, earthquake". At that point I was actually glad to know that it was the earthquake and not me seeing something moving.

I guess I am a little bothered by the dream. There is no unrest or anything happening in our church. We are a small church (400 members)so there really isn't anything that happens that most everyone doesn't know about. We are a pretty tight knit bunch of people. Most of us go to church because of our faith and don't use it as a "social club" like other people sometimes do. I have been the president of the Confraternity of Christian Mothers at our church since 2004 and really like being involved with the group. We do bake sales and other fundraisers and we meet about 6 times a year. Our priest is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is really a close friend of ours, but he is truly the kindest person I have ever met. Very centered and very devout. Anytime that we have ever needed him, he has always been there for us. If it hadn't been for him and the church as a whole, I don't think I would have been able to have gone through all that I have since 2003 (losing both my parents in 8 mos, my grandmother almost 2 years later, my son's back to back surgeries, my surgery, problems with our house, etc.) It really helped keep me grounded when I think I could easily have gone off in any number of directions.

I don't feel stuck, but I do tend sometimes maybe to not be as flexible though. I do feel grounded. My spiritual self is in a pretty good place. However our spiritual self is always something of a work in progress. I don't feel stuck spiritually or personally. Yeah, in the dream as it seemed that part of the roof was coming down I was finally able to move. There are two roofs on our church. The main roof and then a smaller roof that is an overhang. That is the one that appeared to be moving and coming towards me. The main roof I think appeared to stay put. That little church is over 60 years old so it has been through all the major quakes out here. It has stood through all of them. I hope that in some way it an omen as well. Having been through some bad experiences the church has stood strong and remained.

I think the feeling that I had was because in a time of distress I could not get to those who mean the most to me, mainly my husband, my daughter, and my son. We have everything planned here in the event we have a quake and we are away from home. My husband works fairly close by so it will be his objective once things are secure at work to get home or to send our son home if he is at work. Since I work about a half an hour from home, my main objective will be to secure things at the center where I work and then navigate the streets to get home. The freeways will be jammed. We also have two out of state contacts that have our numbers as well. They have both work numbers, three cell numbers, and our home number. Since our home number will most likely be out (we have Vonage) we are going to be relying on our cell phones which will be clogged for awhile after the quake. We also have an alternate number for them to contact in the event we can't get through on long distance or if they can't get through. So we are pretty set in what we need to have in the event we do get a quake. We have plenty of food on hand and we always keep our gas grill with three tanks ready. Since we took the C.E.R.T training over 2 years ago, it really opened our eyes as to what to do to prepare. It is quite different from going through a hurricane, that much I can tell you.

Any insight you have will be appreciated. Thanks, Julie flower
    Hi Julie bounce

Ok so these are my thoughts based on my experiences. I think that you are intuitive and that this dream has dual meanings. I have found that a lot of times I would dream something and it would come true not exactly but close other times exact (rare). I usually have a lot of symbolism or a vision or a voice. The voice is always exact. Weird. Glad that does not happen a lot. So this is what I would do first off check the church and see if there is a structure issue. Ask whoever at church if it can be checked out. Then I would ask for clarity regarding your dreams. Ask that this information comes from a divine source always. Next I would reaffirm your faith and your connection to loved ones. We are all connected in spirit and it is an amazing thing acknowlede it and be grateful. We all seem to have a piece of the puzzle and sharing our experiences really enriches and helps everyone of us. I would also emphasize that there are no messages or dreams too trivial. Pay attention write them down tell someone etc. The more often we dream tells us about our intuitive cycle. The more we dream and recall the higher our intuitive antenna is up. I used to keep a dream chart based on that. So you and so many are being prompted by God and the universe to pay attention to dreams and messages and synchronistic events. There is a reason and when it is time you will know. You are lucky that you have your training and are organized and prepared. I am sure that you will be fine and will be helping others when needed. I used to ask a lot of "what for" questions it seemed there were always issues to deal with that maybe others seemed to be lucky enough not to have to experience. In retrospect those issues and experiences became tools to help others. I know that having faith in god is what has got me through to where I am today. In fact once I let go and let god I felt a huge sense of relief. So my best advice is to listen to your own inner wisdom. What do you feel? what is your first reaction to things. Then I would have a talk with God and the angels ask them to give you signs and they will. Then you have to pay attention to the signs and synchronistic events that follow. On religion I am more spiritual I have my parents to thank for giving me a great foundation there. Once I started to follow my prompts into using my psychic abilites some would criticize and that is ok. Not sure what bible they were reading but the one I grew up talked about gifts of the spirit in 2nd cornithians. Also being a psychic medium has totally changed my outlook on life and death. Here I am going on and on sorry but I love the subject of intuition and dreams and spiritual guidance. I try to encourage all to use their abilities and not be afraid~ but to protect themselves by always asking God and the divine white light to surround them and protect them. Anyhow I have gone on & on. Be at peace and have faith~ hope this helped.Sara sunny
    johnl
    johnl

Dream Last Night Empty more scriptural support

Post  johnl Fri 12 Mar 2010, 1:02 am

This is both in the OT (Joel) and NT (Acts):

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
    …. I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
    --------------

of course, there will also be false prophets.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Fri 12 Mar 2010, 3:23 am

most of the wickedmess that i have known has come from church people.

viled and riled within they church o $money$

according to local church peeps...i am a devil worshipper, a stripper, a prostitute.

these are the accusations i remember.

the biggest local church peep....MICHAEL STEEN

used to stalk my family...even unto delivering pizza to our home and standing at our door citing verses of we being satan.

he is now in jail for molesting a little boy.

social services does such an outstanding blowjob of protecting the children they place in foster homes, eh?

i reckon...one man's beauty...is another man's satan.

i want to meet the adult soul whom has been helped by SOCIAL SERVICES....when the now adult was a child. i know and i guarantee...they were the ready help of the pedophile.

FOR I HAVE CALLED THEM MYSELF...AND THEY HELPED THE PERP.

lincoln county , north carolina...a pedophile's dream of a place.

o yembe~

and TERRY BURGIN IS RUNNIN' FER SHERIFF

whee haw...pedophile delight.

please! someone purchase my simple home!

so we can get the hell outta here afore we are murdered.

terry burgin has murdered folk.

and he has disposed of they bodies.

i have now placed my family in danger.

for writing words of truth.

is there any help?

i reckon not...in this world.

there are many worlds...i reckon we gonna see if we can find a safer world away from all of this hell.

TERRY BURGIN.... son of tom burgin. terry went on to the FBI school of hell...

he has had a long career of sexual harassment.

especially blonde women.

he always gifted his cops the allowance to do this to all of we...out here.

simply taking care of our children and living our life with our husband and children.

TERRY BURGIN harrassed me and my children so much, that i left my husband of 15 years.

for my husband was out partying with TERRY BURGIN IN THE STRIPPER VENUES OF GASTONIA AND BOTH DOING COCAIN....

this is the man running for sheriff

TERRY BURGIN

WOMANIZER

seems no one reads words nay more

life is hell...then ya die.

melinda the woman whom was harrassed by the TERRY BURGIN MAFIA
    Conch23
    Conch23

Dream Last Night Empty Good Lord Melinda what a nightmare~

Post  Conch23 Fri 12 Mar 2010, 4:00 am

melinda wrote:most of the wickedmess that i have known has come from church people.

viled and riled within they church o $money$

according to local church peeps...i am a devil worshipper, a stripper, a prostitute.

these are the accusations i remember.

the biggest local church peep....MICHAEL STEEN

used to stalk my family...even unto delivering pizza to our home and standing at our door citing verses of we being satan.

he is now in jail for molesting a little boy.

social services does such an outstanding blowjob of protecting the children they place in foster homes, eh?

i reckon...one man's beauty...is another man's satan.

i want to meet the adult soul whom has been helped by SOCIAL SERVICES....when the now adult was a child. i know and i guarantee...they were the ready help of the pedophile.

FOR I HAVE CALLED THEM MYSELF...AND THEY HELPED THE PERP.

lincoln county , north carolina...a pedophile's dream of a place.

o yembe~

and TERRY BURGIN IS RUNNIN' FER SHERIFF

whee haw...pedophile delight.

please! someone purchase my simple home!

so we can get the hell outta here afore we are murdered.

terry burgin has murdered folk.

and he has disposed of they bodies.

i have now placed my family in danger.

for writing words of truth.

is there any help?

i reckon not...in this world.

there are many worlds...i reckon we gonna see if we can find a safer world away from all of this hell.

TERRY BURGIN.... son of tom burgin. terry went on to the FBI school of hell...

he has had a long career of sexual harassment.

especially blonde women.

he always gifted his cops the allowance to do this to all of we...out here.

simply taking care of our children and living our life with our husband and children.

TERRY BURGIN harrassed me and my children so much, that i left my husband of 15 years.

for my husband was out partying with TERRY BURGIN IN THE STRIPPER VENUES OF GASTONIA AND BOTH DOING COCAIN....

this is the man running for sheriff

TERRY BURGIN

WOMANIZER

seems no one reads words nay more

life is hell...then ya die.

melinda the woman whom was harrassed by the TERRY BURGIN MAFIA

The world is so full of these self proclaimed men of god and lawman who take everything into their own hands and abuse their power. They do get theres eventually hopefully sooner than later. Call upon Archangel Michael~ Never was one to go all googlie over angels til last summer had some interesting experiences and now I feel different and I called on them the other day to resolve what was out of my hands and you know the very never day the sob that was trying to blackmail my husband had the law come down on him for another reason. Just like that call it a coincidence or whatever I thought it was justice. We have not heard one word from the SOB since. He was one to harass and bully people all the time and he got away with it too. This time was a bust. Perhaps you can call on AA Michael to help you in situations. Religion is one thing and being spiritual is another. Religion can be a form of control and brainwashing~ Now we have all the self help gurus claiming to be prophets and most of that BS makes me sick. All those people that died and got sick in Arizona. What a shame they should have had more sense than to pay that fool. But people are desperate for answers these days. And they will pay whatever if they can. sometimes just taking a good look inside is all they need. Dio Mio,,,
    I wish you the best. Sara
    geenee
    geenee

Dream Last Night Empty Calibabe Look at this!

Post  geenee Sun 14 Mar 2010, 4:36 am

Hi Calibabe, I got this email with these visions from someone and I saw your dream in these visions I will underline the section where I saw your dream. The people in the church wow! Check it out!
    Three dreams about the coming Pole Shift by Randy in Gunnison on 2-4-2006

The Coming Pole Shift

Thirty years ago I began having dreams of the coming pole shift. Now that shift is imminent. I thought I would take the opportunity to share my first dream of this pole shift, or polar realignment, that I had. The dream began outside of the house I grew up in, in Buena Park, CA. I was sitting on the edge of the street listening to a transistor radio. It was just after 5 p.m. and I could hear the “go home” traffic hitting the freeway system. I believe the time of the year, based upon the position of the Sun in the sky, was either spring or fall (May or October, but who knows?) I don't remember what music I listening to, but an announcer broke into the music and started yelling “Emergency, emergency, get to shelter.”

I stood up thinking of the old Civil Defense Shelter beneath the Shopping Center across the street and started to run for it. The announcer was saying that something had hit in the ocean and a terrible storm was coming. He kept saying get to shelter and then went silent. As I ran for the Civil Defense Shelter, everything changed around me. The bright sunlit afternoon went dark and then black, and the winds went from 10-12mph to 200-300mph in minutes. I never made it across the road and in my dream I died, and became an observer.

A wall of profound blackness poured in from the Pacific Ocean and the sounds were terrible. You could hear bodies hitting the ground, cars, trees, buildings ripping to pieces and being swept away. The destruction was unbelievable, but not everything was destroyed initially. I remember seeing the members of the church where I grew up flooding into the building and praying for deliverance. Others were trying to get in because of the perception of safety. Some of these were prostitutes, pimps, criminals of all types, and many of them were just good people who had no religious orientation. Rain began to pour - a horrid black rain that came down at 400mph and upon hitting a person would make blood splatter like machine gun fire. The ground began to shake and spasm, going up and down in great jerks. The sounds of destruction were terrible.

I heard those in my church say to those on the outside “You can't come in here. You're not God's people. You're not one of us.” In the blackness I could hear the screams of those within the church as it was swept away by the winds and everyone was killed. Yet the others were untouched and in that horrid darkness the light of the Lord came upon them and they one in all realized they had been sealed for a great work. God showed me that He alone knows what is in the heart of man and that He judges us.

Then they began to walk out of the Southern California area, heading by foot for the Rocky Mountains where the Spirit of the Lord had shown them was peace and safety. I call them the Witnesses and I have given my oath to the Lord that when the time comes I will give my life if necessary to defend them, because they cannot take up weapons against their fellow man.

As they walked away from the destruction the ground beneath Southern California began to break up, tearing itself to pieces in massive chunks. In the blackness came the sounds of waters heaving beyond their bounds and tsunamis thousands of feet high raced inland, but only after the Witnesses had left the area.

I watched them walk out by the thousands, walking untouched through this madness. I knew that behind them nothing was left of the West Coast of America. I knew that the underlying ground structure had collapsed and everything west of the San Andreas Fault had disappeared into the sea. As the Witnesses headed east-northeast, the earth tore itself apart behind them, as more and more collapsed into the raging tsunamis. Eventually a new West Coastal area was formed near present day St. George, Utah. The high mountains of Zion National Park formed the first line of refuge.

This ended the first dream.

The next night I had another dream - like the first except the geographic location was changed from where I grew up to where I was then living (Albuquerque, NM). In this dream I could see the great wall of blackness coming from the west that was on us within moments. The 300-400 mph winds hit Albuquerque like an Atomic Bomb and nothing remained. Again a few here and there found themselves untouched and were sealed up in the light of the Lord and walked out to the North. When they had left, Albuquerque was swept away from the earth so much so that not one stone placed there by the hand of man stood upon another.

Then I was standing upon a mountain looking down at the black winds sweep up canyons and destroy everything in its path - but only to an altitude of 6,000 feet. I was shown that the black winds were being driven by the hand of God for judgment upon the world, but those areas above 6,000 feet had been set aside as places of refuge for His remnant.

This ended the second deam.
    That same night there was a third dream. In it I was called before the council of twelve men and called to be a Watchman over the House of Israel.

I cannot tell you how many times I have dreamed of this black wind and the terrible destruction that it brings, but in 30 years it had been at least 100 times. Each time the location is changed but the circumstances remain the same. Winds will reach 400 mph worldwide, the earth will stagger in its orbit like a drunkard, blackness will cover the planet, and the accompanying earth changes will be unimaginable.

My mother came to me about three months after she died to tell me the coming earth changes would be beyond the ability of man to imagine.

Based upon all of these dreams I believe there is a pattern to this. First something will hit the Earth in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of California, pushing the atmosphere aside at incredible speed, pushing the waters up to thousands of feet high, and tearing the earth apart by the force of its impact. But I must point this out - what begins as a natural event is in fact driven by God. The terrible winds are first, then the waters, then the heaving of the earth. In consequence the winds die down first, the waters stop their heaving, but the earth will continue to reel like a drunkard as it realigns itself. When the earth finally calms down the Sun will arise at new position in the sky and North and South will have completely different reference points. I believe it will be a 180 degree shift.

I wish to give this final testimony: The Lord can call His people out of the midst of unimaginable destruction and He will. He will shield them and make them new even as the blackness rages around them.
    I hope this gives a perspective of what I believe is coming.
    Your brother in Jesus Christ,
    Randy in Gunnison

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:54 pm