Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke Empty Carol Burnett/Patty Duke

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Mar 2010, 6:41 pm

Have not been feeling so good the past couple of days. Think I am fighting off the nasty head cold my 19 yr old son has had for the past 10 days.

Anyway, I got up early this morning to get my husband's lunch ready and then took him to work and came home and just felt like taking another 1/2 hour before I had to start my day. Anyway, I did manage to get a bit more than the 1/2 hour, say 45 minutes. During that time I had a dream that I just don't know why it happened.

I was sitting in our living room and my husband and I were watching the news. Suddenly my mother-in-law came in and said to us "Carol Burnett died". With that I looked at my husband and said "No, I thought it was Patty Duke who died". After I said that the picture of Patty Duke was on screen with her name and year of birth and year of death were below the picture. Then the face of Carol Burnett came on and it was the same thing, date of birth and year of death. Both years of death were 2010.

I NEVER, EVER dream of celebrities. Just doesn't happen. This was really strange because we hadn't even been talking about either person or even remotely mentioned them.

Just thought I would post it here in the event something happens. I checked a couple of sites the deal with celebrities and there was nothing about either person.

Just another wierd day in paradise I guess Rolling Eyes
    Conch23
    Conch23

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke Empty you never know one of them could pass.

Post  Conch23 Tue 23 Mar 2010, 9:00 pm

Just make a mental note of it. Hope you feel better had that head cold thingee was awful. I'm not one to get a cold hardly ever~ years go by b4 I get one. Rest and drink a lot of fluids & teas. I ended up getting oil of oregano~ client suggested it. boy did it knock the snot out literally.. Shocked good for allergies too..
    Blessings S
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke Empty Re: Carol Burnett/Patty Duke

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Mar 2010, 10:26 pm

Conch23 wrote:Just make a mental note of it. Hope you feel better had that head cold thingee was awful. I'm not one to get a cold hardly ever~ years go by b4 I get one. Rest and drink a lot of fluids & teas. I ended up getting oil of oregano~ client suggested it. boy did it knock the snot out literally.. Shocked good for allergies too..
    Blessings S

Thanks Conch. Will have to try that oil of oregano thing. I have heard before that it works well for this type of thing.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Tue 23 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm

I had a dream of the death of a girl who turned out to be Farrah Fawcett on the day she did die although, it was totally indirect and her name not mentioned. I had to guess who she was. The dream basically had to do with a cheerleader from Texas (which she was) and a bunch of angels being called out of a dark place before an earthquake by a fatherly voice (which we associated later with Charlie's Angels and the place of the earthquake as LA where the show took place.) There were many other clues such as the girl who had died had long blond hair. I had posted the dream on earthboppin. It was the same day that Michael Jackson died.

I remember the dream posted about a prophecy regarding Walter Chronkite a couple of weeks before he died too.

You probably did not dream it by accident. I like Patti Duke! I hope it is not true.
    Betty
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke Empty How bizarre...

Post  LaLuna Wed 24 Mar 2010, 3:21 am

I hadn't heard anything about Patty Duke, or even thought of her in years. Earlier today I read the post above about a dream about her... Then a little while ago we turned on PBS and there's Patty Duke narrating a program about Irish music!

My dreams have been a PITA the past couple of days. Probably goes along with my "cosmic pissed-offedness"... Evil or Very Mad I've been dreaming about people from my past, and they're generally the annoying, frustration type of dreams. The type where you're glad when you wake up and realize it was only a dream.

In one dream, I was with my ex-husband (he's my ex for a reason!), riding on a motorcycle (I hate motorcycles!), and we went down the wrong road and ended up being held at gunpoint in some house where some people were apparently engaged in some kind of criminal activity. I was REALLY glad to wake up from that one!

In another, I was staying with old friends from when I was a kid... When I was ready to pack up to leave, I couldn't find any of my clothes, I took my suitcase out and it was full of bits of trash and junk (and small shell casings, of all things!), and then I couldnt' find my purse!

Whatever this phase is, I'll be glad when it's over! Question

Carole flower
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Mar 2010, 4:46 pm

Betty in Texas wrote:I had a dream of the death of a girl who turned out to be Farrah Fawcett on the day she did die although, it was totally indirect and her name not mentioned. I had to guess who she was. The dream basically had to do with a cheerleader from Texas (which she was) and a bunch of angels being called out of a dark place before an earthquake by a fatherly voice (which we associated later with Charlie's Angels and the place of the earthquake as LA where the show took place.) There were many other clues such as the girl who had died had long blond hair. I had posted the dream on earthboppin. It was the same day that Michael Jackson died.

I remember the dream posted about a prophecy regarding Walter Chronkite a couple of weeks before he died too.

You probably did not dream it by accident. I like Patti Duke! I hope it is not true.
    Betty

You know Betty, everyone that I have told this to says the same thing. I could see if I were a huge fan of both Burnett and Duke. I like both of them, don't get me wrong, but honestly I can't tell you the last time I had even spoken of either one or talked about a television show that they were on.

Just a very, very wierd experience for me.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 24 Mar 2010, 6:37 pm

LaLuna wrote:My dreams have been a PITA the past couple of days. Probably goes along with my "cosmic pissed-offedness"... Evil or Very Mad I've been dreaming about people from my past, and they're generally the annoying, frustration type of dreams. The type where you're glad when you wake up and realize it was only a dream.

Whatever this phase is, I'll be glad when it's over! Question

Carole flower

Boy, do I know what you mean Carole! I thought this was only happening to me--"cosmic pissed-offedness". I guess it is like, "I wish you people up there who are controlling our lives would go ahead and s*** or get off the pot!" I am just so tired of waiting for WHATEVER! We hear of all sorts of ideas--, 5th dimension, ascension, Galactic Star commands, Nibiru, reptilians, extraterrestrials, etc.--but nothing ever seems to really materialize into actual tangible fact. The only facts that we do see are earthchanges and these could be nothing more than mother nature doing her thing.

My dreams for the most part have sucked lately too...that is when I have dreamed at all because my chronic insomnia worsened by dogs barking all night has left me sleepless. So tired that when I get a few minutes sleep I do not remember the dream. I did sleep and dream last night so will post here now.
    Love,
    Betty
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Carol Burnett/Patty Duke Empty Waiting...

Post  LaLuna Thu 25 Mar 2010, 3:50 pm

Betty in Texas wrote:Boy, do I know what you mean Carole! I thought this was only happening to me--"cosmic pissed-offedness". I guess it is like, "I wish you people up there who are controlling our lives would go ahead and s*** or get off the pot!" I am just so tired of waiting for WHATEVER! We hear of all sorts of ideas--, 5th dimension, ascension, Galactic Star commands, Nibiru, reptilians, extraterrestrials, etc.--but nothing ever seems to really materialize into actual tangible fact. The only facts that we do see are earthchanges and these could be nothing more than mother nature doing her thing.

My dreams for the most part have sucked lately too...that is when I have dreamed at all because my chronic insomnia worsened by dogs barking all night has left me sleepless. So tired that when I get a few minutes sleep I do not remember the dream. I did sleep and dream last night so will post here now.
    Love,
    Betty

Maybe sometimes we get so wrapped up in waiting for something to happen that we forget to enjoy the present. I've found over and over that if you wait for somebody or something else to change things, the change never comes. I don't buy into all that extraterrestrial crap. We create our own change and our own futures, by what we think and do today. And last night, in the middle of the night, I created some changes in my life... Things look a lot better today!

I suspect people might misunderstand what "ascension" is all about. Personally, I think it's just part of the living and growing process, not that we're suddenly going to start "vibrating" faster and disappear! We'll move on to the other side when it's our time to do so, and all the New Age fantasies in the world aren't going to change that.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

Time to start my day...

Carole flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:35 am