Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER

Moggy
    Moggy

GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER Empty GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER

Post  Moggy Sun 02 May 2010, 7:12 pm

The MODU Deepwater Horizon deep-water oil drilling rig exploded and caught fire in the GOM at about 10 p.m. on April 20, 2010. The Horizon was engaged in drilling activity on behalf of BP at Mississippi Canyon Block 252, about 52 miles southeast of Venice, Louisiana. I have cast the chart for Venice, LA.

The chart: http://tinyurl.com/26y67nj

The event chart Sun in Taurus falls into the 5th house, the house of everything speculative as to the way it will turn out and reveals that the event has to do with taking chances in some way that involves speculation. The persons represented are gamblers, speculators, promoters and joint owners of anything. Leo on the 9th house cusp indicates an alliance with foreigners.

Explosions are Uranian in nature and we have Uranus in Pisces, denoting the ocean, in the 4th house, denoting underground places, in opposition and applying to a retrograde Saturn in the 10th house, which reveals that an official has responsibility for obstruction in this tragedy, although Uranus points to accidental causes.

The sign Sagittarius is on the Ascendant, it’s ruler Jupiter conjoined Uranus in Pisces in the 4th house and also in opposition to Saturn...Jupiter lends its largesse to an expansion of the disaster.

The Moon in Cancer - oceans and the creatures of the sea - is posited in the 8th house of death, forming a trine to Jupiter/Uranus and a sextile to Saturn. Thus the Moon reconciles the oppositions and causes the flow of energy to seek the easier release into 8th house disbursement, condemning the oceans and sea creatures to death...and diminishing not only the human food supply, but a way of life, as well. In addition, the Moon is conjoined the Fixed Star Pollux, known as the “Heartless Judge,” the star of ruin, disgrace, death, calamity. Will what doesn't kill us make us stronger?

I went to the garden of love
    And saw what I never had seen:
    A chapel was built in the midst,
    Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this chapel were shut,
    And “Thou shalt not” writ over the door.
    So I turn’d to the garden of love
    That so many sweet flowers bore,

And I saw it was filled with graves,
    And tomb-stones where flowers should be,
    And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds
    And binding with briars my joys and desires.

The Garden of Love by William Blake
    beejean
    beejean

GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER Empty water, flooding, sinkholes, tainted wells

Post  beejean Thu 13 May 2010, 2:03 am

Moggy wrote:The MODU Deepwater Horizon deep-water oil drilling rig exploded and caught fire in the GOM at about 10 p.m. on April 20, 2010. The Horizon was engaged in drilling activity on behalf of BP at Mississippi Canyon Block 252, about 52 miles southeast of Venice, Louisiana. I have cast the chart for Venice, LA.

The chart: http://tinyurl.com/26y67nj

The event chart Sun in Taurus falls into the 5th house, the house of everything speculative as to the way it will turn out

Explosions are Uranian in nature and we have Uranus in Pisces, denoting the ocean, in the 4th house, denoting underground places, in opposition and applying to a retrograde Saturn in the 10th house, which reveals that an official has responsibility for obstruction in this tragedy, although Uranus points to accidental causes.

The Moon in Cancer - oceans and the creatures of the sea - is posited in the 8th house of death, forming a trine to Jupiter/Uranus and a sextile to Saturn. Thus the Moon reconciles the oppositions and causes the flow of energy to seek the easier release into 8th house disbursement, condemning the oceans and sea creatures to death...and diminishing not only the human food supply, but a way of life, as well.

Moggy, thanks for the insightful chart and interpretation.

the fouling of the homes and toxic exposure of so many living creatures are indeed grave matters, not picayune matters. Your interpretation was well worth the bandwidth and more!

also of note in the same area:

1. Severe flooding in Memphis Tennessee
    2. large sinkhole in Quebec
    3. radioactive water from Oyster Creek Nuclear plant has tainted the aquifer that supplies water to much of southern New Jersey
      Link to Article about Nuke tainted NJ water

Hope all is well near you!
    Moggy
    Moggy

GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER Empty Re: GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER

Post  Moggy Thu 13 May 2010, 2:53 pm

Thank you, beejean, all is as well as can be expected considering my transits, lol. Blessings!

Moggy

Sponsored content

GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER Empty Re: GULF OF MEXICO OIL DISASTER

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:15 am