Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Is this dream coming true?

Rose8
    Rose8

Is this dream coming true? Empty Is this dream coming true?

Post  Rose8 Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:49 pm

Re: Geological Event Clairvoyant Dreams
    Rose8 on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 9:29 am

In the dream I was inside a two-story, white country house. My family said they were moving to LA and I told them I COULD NOT go, WOULD not go. I had to stay here. I asked them, "What about the earthquake and tsunami that's going to hit?!" They did not answer. I went onto the porch outside and there were pink roses poking inward through the railing. I saw one kind of wilty and I plucked its petals. I held out the handful and the wind caught them and spiraled them away from my hand. I could see hills to the south in the distance. It was just "greening up", a large bush had buds on it but not flowered yet. It was sunny out. Windy.

I am still at a loss as to what this dream means. The focal points of it though were losing family, the EQ statement I made, and the roses in the wind creating a spiral.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Is this dream coming true? Empty Re: Is this dream coming true?

Post  Rose8 Fri 09 Apr 2010, 1:54 pm

Having watched USGS (all size quakes) since prior to Baja going off and seeing the cluster progressions, I cannot help but feel/predict that all these little clusters up and down the CA coast is leading up to bad stuff.

I don't think we're going to just have "A" big one. I think that many large ones are going to go off throughout the coast as they're doing now, just on a larger scale.

We are witnessing a major historical event...that has no doubt happened in the past...but it is happening in OUR time now. It's not over...it has just begun.
    kemokae

Is this dream coming true? Empty Is this dream coming true....

Post  kemokae Sat 10 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

Maybe it depends on how many stop it with their sub-conscious thoughts or feed into it..like in the Princeton eggs experemients. You know thinking California and quakes...has been on going for an long time with people. Let's hope nothing drastic happens, and be prepared best we can be...not only in being in earthquake areas, but in relief to those stricken areas afterwards. Maybe we are being tested as to our humanity to...say "Enough is enough"..and mean it. Who knows?

Sponsored content

Is this dream coming true? Empty Re: Is this dream coming true?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:14 am