Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja?

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja? Empty So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja?

Post  Calibabe Sun 04 Apr 2010, 11:40 pm

Was sitting at my desk on the computer and all of a sudden things started to sway back and forth. Kind of thought it was from my not feeling good last night and that I was starting to get sick again. Then the intensity picked up and that was when I knew it was an earthquake. My son went into the hall and said "earthquake, earthquake" and by that time I had grabbed onto my desk in case it got larger and had to duck for cover.

Very strange how long it rolled. Haven't felt one do that since the Los Robles one back a few years ago. I hate that kind of feeling. It is like you are either really drunk or on a really rough ride on a boat. Kind of makes you feel funky.

Anyway, I am in Northridge and it felt like it rolled for a good minute. My blinds in the living room and dining room and bedrooms moved back and forth for about a minute or two. The other funny thing was that while it started to roll pretty good it seemed like it would die down but then pick back up through the time it happened. Very strange.

Hope everyone had a great Easter despite rolling for a little bit.
    DesertDweller
    DesertDweller

So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja? Empty Felt in the High Desert!

Post  DesertDweller Sun 04 Apr 2010, 11:54 pm

Hi Felt it here! I'm on High Alert!We live in the High Desert, Hesperia near Victorville.
    melinda
    melinda

So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja? Empty Re: So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja?

Post  melinda Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:28 am

i see that yall sensitives felt this acomin', eh?

i read here.

therefore i know yall did.

that was the original reason for SYZYGY JOB

to harness all of this knowledge for to
    predict, in order to be a ready help

IN EARTHQUAKES

did we forget what we came there for?

ALRIGHTY

dove

Sponsored content

So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja? Empty Re: So who else felt the 6.9 in Baja?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 8:53 pm