Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

6.0 Oregon

Michael
    Michael

6.0 Oregon Empty 6.0 Oregon

Post  Michael Sun 21 Mar 2010, 3:43 pm

For a brief moment last night while I was sleeping, I pictured "6.0 Oregon". I don't know why that popped in my head but thats all there was.
    kemokae

6.0 Oregon Empty 6.0 Oregon

Post  kemokae Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:43 pm

Well, its "Spring Break" here right now and they got the ocean beaches cleaned up from Southern to Northern Oregon yesterday. So at least if anything happens not quite so many people would have to evacuate the beach in an hurry...don't know about Seaside, Oregon though. My Nebraska mini-quake (usually an precursor to an Alsakan quake) I think came in last night with at midnight an volcano that had not erupted since the early 1800's going off in Iceland...and evacuating 500 to 600 people then for safety. If you watch these, you most often see an pattern of them also. Most of Oregon's quakes are early morning to noon(California early morning or dinner time)...most of them are after an rain front or just before one of them..usually an warm weather episode. Sometimes if Mt. Hood acts up, it will be during an quake in Japan also. Solar Flares often tip off Maupin, Oregon for quaking...so will southern Oregon/off shore Oregon quakes on the Juan De Fuca platte...I think that is because of an ancient platte line also. Down in that area, there should be another between the plattte line just mentioned an the edge of the coast line itself. It has been in years past unable to be well defined because of the volcanics of southern Oregon on top of it...esp from Kalamath Falls southward. It starts in British Columbia an goes through central Washington and crosses over near Maupin, goes down around Mt. Jefferson somewhere, and then swings over to the coast around Brookings and follows it to nearly on the Oregon/California border..in Washington State it's called the Okanogan trench..it was called an micro Continent prior...you can learn all about it in the Roadside Geology Series of books on WAshington state on page 14, you can look at or buy these books from "Borders"..written by David Alt and Donald W. Hyndman. Its not mentioned much in the Oregon book of this series because it so undefinable. Geologists through time and with equiptment change their opinions also on things. The solar flares do not...and this is one area they use to travel down back in the last sun cycle. I beleive the reason for that is that they take the least resistence underground and if this was an water-way at one time, it most like has quartz crystals lining it along the Deshutes river, and that is why the natives over there reported "blue lighting coming up from the ground" back then, it was an solar flare emerging having gone into the earth near the north pole...it found an place of "release" from undeground. Right before the last sun cycle quieted down, it had changed its path more toward Seattle though, and so the mini-quakes along I-5 picked up also. If they keep moving westward, because our poles (true north) have been reported moving 30 degrees westard recently, they could be in-line with the Juan De Fuca Platte..that could cause us some concern possibly...just don't know right now. It depends on how the solar flare stikes earth..which is usually either at one pole or the other or at the equator. I hope Oregon doesn't have an 6.0..or any populated area for that matter of fact...we have enough to worry about with the slow economy.
    That would give me severe nausea also..as that's my syptoms for quakes within 100 miles any direction.
    kemokae

6.0 Oregon Empty Micehal I forgot to say...

Post  kemokae Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:49 pm

In the realms of dreams...that often "quakes" will signify and "ending" to an issue in your life..and one "Shaman"..he had an PHD too..he was explainng to us that many
    times faithful people that don't go to church regulary will meet up with the "spiritual" in dreams of water as well. Your best guide to this is yourself, as you know what's going on in your life better then anyone else.

Sponsored content

6.0 Oregon Empty Re: 6.0 Oregon

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:05 am