Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Help for Post-EQ Equinox Imbalances... from DK

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Help for Post-EQ Equinox Imbalances... from DK Empty Help for Post-EQ Equinox Imbalances... from DK

Post  Vim/PA Thu 18 Mar 2010, 5:58 pm

I guess it makes sense that this equinox may bring some imbalance post Chile EQ.
    If the earth indeed changed on its axis and the days are shorter[?] there may be some residual effect.
    These ideas are addressed here

Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.

Now I want to begin with a beautiful deep blue color. We are going to invoke a very, very deep, kind of deep indigo color, very calming, very much the energy of the 6th Ray, which is Service and Devotion. It can also pertain to family energies. And the reason that we are working with this deep ocean or deep indigo blue color is that we are upon a time of the Spring Equinox.

The vibrations at Equinox are always precarious and they tend to affect brain chemistry, for example. However this is our first Equinox since a very large, actually several very large earthquakes, but particularly referencing one in Chili and the shortened time frame that has occurred as a result of the axis shift.

What that sparks within the human nature is a kind of shaking in the equilibrium if you will. You might have noticed maybe you are losing your balance a little more often for no particular reason or [are] more forgetful than normal, that time and space seem to be warping in either direction.

And the brain chemistry, always a concern at Equinox, especially so because of this one, we are not sure how that is going to work. Now animals are always kind of a good first responder, if you will. Take a look at what they are doing, how they are behaving. Are they sleeping extra? Are they eating extra? Are they a little more playful than normal? Your animal companions, as well as wild life, will echo back to you what is really going on in your own consciousness because they tend to resonate with you in that way.

Now I want to also put together a calming sense for humanity with this deep indigo blue, that is sparking the desire to serve on a larger scale, on a grander scale, or maybe just devote more family time, or devote more time to your religious practice or devote more time to your inner soul service, which might be weaving or painting or writing or doing carpentry or whatever it might be.

So the number 6 in the Ray of Service which is an indigo color and that vibration which is the one number 6 and that vibration will pull you into a deep calm and get you centered on your own service, your own enlightenment path. And then as I mentioned, sometimes also more involved in community, religion, spirituality, family matters, etc.

Alright. As always, thank you and my love to you,

Djwhal Khul

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
    http://www.TerriNewlon.com

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:39 am