Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

9.0 dream in strange place

Rose8
    Rose8

9.0 dream in strange place Empty 9.0 dream in strange place

Post  Rose8 Thu 18 Mar 2010, 8:59 am

This was a dream within dream. Clear as a bell. Wow though.

Dream:
    I'm asleep and hear a HUGE boom, like thunder. It wakes me up and I'm sitting up in bed. I recall what I've learned on Boppin that noises indicate EQ's. Same time as that other dream I had, btw. So, I'm sitting there and say, 'I gotta check USGS'. So I did and I see 9.0...Louisiana? New Orleans?
    So I get up and realize I'm at my parents and I go into the livingroom and tell Mom, who is up. She said, "New Orleans? THE New Orleans? (like there is another one..sheesh)" It seems to be early morning, but daylight. I flip on the TV and sure enough, there is live news coverage in New Orleans. People are overwhelmed, dead, buildings crumbled everywhere. TV was clear. Everything in normal color.
    This dream has me, and pardon the pun, very shaken feeling. It's 4am now as I write this and I'm going to go on to bed, but wow...New Orleans? Has that place EVER had an EQ????
    prinze
    prinze

9.0 dream in strange place Empty Re: 9.0 dream in strange place

Post  prinze Fri 19 Mar 2010, 8:16 am

Rose8 wrote:This was a dream within dream. Clear as a bell. Wow though.

Dream:
    I'm asleep and hear a HUGE boom, like thunder. It wakes me up and I'm sitting up in bed. I recall what I've learned on Boppin that noises indicate EQ's. Same time as that other dream I had, btw. So, I'm sitting there and say, 'I gotta check USGS'. So I did and I see 9.0...Louisiana? New Orleans?
    So I get up and realize I'm at my parents and I go into the livingroom and tell Mom, who is up. She said, "New Orleans? THE New Orleans? (like there is another one..sheesh)" It seems to be early morning, but daylight. I flip on the TV and sure enough, there is live news coverage in New Orleans. People are overwhelmed, dead, buildings crumbled everywhere. TV was clear. Everything in normal color.
    This dream has me, and pardon the pun, very shaken feeling. It's 4am now as I write this and I'm going to go on to bed, but wow...New Orleans? Has that place EVER had an EQ????

There is an Orleans, France.

Orleans, France Google Map
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 19 Mar 2010, 5:03 pm

Guess I could look at quake history for both sites. ??? Worth a shot to just see.
    It very well could have just been input overload from reading this site. LOL.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

9.0 dream in strange place Empty Should be interesting to see what develops!

Post  LaLuna Fri 19 Mar 2010, 6:16 pm

I had a dream a few months ago that probably meant nothing, but thought I'd mention it here anyway. My feeling was, it was probably because I had been reading a lot about earthquakes at Earthboppin' and looking at earthquake maps daily. Anyway...

Early one morning I woke up dreaming about looking at an island on an earthquake map, and saying the words "8.2 Kermadec".

For what it's worth... Which is probably nada!

Carole flower
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 19 Mar 2010, 6:36 pm

I saw some prophecy or dream post indicating 9.0 on here too.
    Scary when those dreams are so realistic and you wake to noises and your heart is racing 100mph. Crazy. Shocked
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 03 May 2010, 4:31 pm

Maybe the dream was me hearing the explosion of the oil rig before it came to pass. It was 33 days prior to it happening. Just beyond New Orleans. Not sure what the 9.0 was all about though. The blast happened around 10pm per the news articles. I dunno. *shrugs*
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

9.0 dream in strange place Empty Red square in ocean dream

Post  OregonGuy Mon 03 May 2010, 4:59 pm

It was more like a news bump on TV while I was having another dream. The square was off the US west coast and the size of Oregon, so that would have to be a 9 I guess. In distance more than 500 miles off the coast.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:06 am