Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Strange, Odd Sound

Don in Hollister

Strange, Odd Sound Empty Strange, Odd Sound

Post  Don in Hollister Fri 03 Sep 2010, 9:35 am

Hi All. For more then an hour now I have been hearing this humming sound. Have no idea as to where it's coming from. I almost tempted to go outside and see if I can located the source I then ask myself what are going to do if you locate the source? What can you do? Maybe the Taos hum has come to Hollister LOL. I cover my ears with my ear protectors that I use to protect my ears during shooting and when I'm around jet aircraft, which is another sound I'm hearing. It started about 20 minutes ago. It sounds just like a jet plane flying over Hollister getting ready to land at the Hollister airport.

A gas line broke during the Loma Prieta quake. It was a large line that went to a powder manufacturing company up on a hill west of where I live. That made a lot of noise. Almost 4 times as loud as what I'm hearing tonight plus it was more like a scream. I'm already crackers so it can't hurt me that way. Guess I will have to wait until sunup to check it out. That is if it is still humming away. Take Care...Come hum along with me Don
    geenee
    geenee

Strange, Odd Sound Empty Re: Strange, Odd Sound

Post  geenee Sat 04 Sep 2010, 12:29 am

Hi Don, Your hearing something going on! I just got a rather large loud left ear block and ringing. Something incoming for down your way. With the p103 going through California wondering if you are hearing something incoming. Hang on and be safe!
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Sat 11 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm

Yesterday I had three really loud ear tones during the day. Two in the right ear and one in the left. So loud they actually blocked the sound from my ear. Haven't had any tones in awhile FWIW. I'm in NE Ohio.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 11 Sep 2010, 6:42 pm

LindaMarie wrote:Yesterday I had three really loud ear tones during the day. Two in the right ear and one in the left. So loud they actually blocked the sound from my ear. Haven't had any tones in awhile FWIW. I'm in NE Ohio.

I had a loud right ear tone last night and a loud block. Never get the right ear. So I am hearing something for up northwest. What are yours usually for? Do you know? Something over your way?
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Sun 12 Sep 2010, 4:09 pm

I've never really tracked them to see if they match up to any earth events. Our area is fairly active seismicly though.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 16 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm

I've been having a ton of right ear tones in the last week, too...very obnoxious. Don't know where they go to though.
    marc / berkeley
    marc / berkeley

Post  marc / berkeley Thu 16 Sep 2010, 7:17 pm

Me too, sometimes more than one at the same time.....

--M

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm