Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block

geenee
    geenee

Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Empty Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block

Post  geenee Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:53 pm

Really Really interesting I practically went suddenly deaf in right ear. Just before the block had loud high pitched tone. What is so wierd is that it was my right ear which is up north. I usually get these in left ear which is down Cali way.
    Irish

Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Empty Re: Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block

Post  Irish Sun 14 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

geenee wrote:Really Really interesting I practically went suddenly deaf in right ear. Just before the block had loud high pitched tone. What is so wierd is that it was my right ear which is up north. I usually get these in left ear which is down Cali way.
    That's interesting Geenee. Maybe it will be something offshore north of you, I noticed a little micro up by neah bay.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Empty Re: Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block

Post  socalshakin Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:16 pm

geenee wrote:Really Really interesting I practically went suddenly deaf in right ear. Just before the block had loud high pitched tone. What is so wierd is that it was my right ear which is up north. I usually get these in left ear which is down Cali way.

This just happened to me in the R ear, which is for Cali. Was the longest block and tone I've ever had. It lasted 5 full minutes!!! From 3:07-3:13pm today. affraid

edit: My R ear is usually for So Cal, btw.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 2:58 am

socalshakin wrote:

This just happened to me in the R ear, which is for Cali. Was the longest block and tone I've ever had. It lasted 5 full minutes!!! From 3:07-3:13pm today. affraid

edit: My R ear is usually for So Cal, btw.
    Yikes ! Hopefully nothing will come of it girl! Thats a long time. I have never gotten a block with nothing happening. So it is interesting nothing has happened yet. Be safe girl!
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:15 am

Irish wrote:
    That's interesting Geenee. Maybe it will be something offshore north of you, I noticed a little micro up by neah bay.
    Thats a crack up Irish! 1.3 in up north. Little bitty earthquake. That would be so funny if I got a huge block from that lil earthquake. NOT LAUGHING AT YOU. Just think its so funny. Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Smiley-laughing025 What is also wierd is that I usually get them just several hours before the earthquake hits. No earthquake has hit off the coast since last night. Maybe when they are bigger earthquakes it takes longer and it was a huge block. We shall see.
    Irish

Post  Irish Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:51 pm

geenee wrote:
    Irish wrote:
    Thats a crack up Irish! 1.3 in up north. Little bitty earthquake. That would be so funny if I got a huge block from that lil earthquake. NOT LAUGHING AT YOU. Just think its so funny. Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Smiley-laughing025 What is also wierd is that I usually get them just several hours before the earthquake hits. No earthquake has hit off the coast since last night. Maybe when they are bigger earthquakes it takes longer and it was a huge block. We shall see.
    I wasn't trying to be funny, I just look for what might be pre-cursor quakes. I was thinking a little activity might lead to something bigger in the same area. Between you and so cal shakin, something big offshore must be brewing.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

Irish wrote:
    geenee wrote:
    Irish wrote:
    I wasn't trying to be funny, I just look for what might be pre-cursor quakes. I was thinking a little activity might lead to something bigger in the same area. Between you and so cal shakin, something big offshore must be brewing.

YES I most certainly agree with you! Something must be brewing.
    geenee
    geenee

Forgot to post. Last night MAJOR Right Ear Block Empty 4.6 Off shore Oregon

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 9:12 pm

Date-TimeLocationDepthRegionDistancesLocation UncertaintyParametersSourceEvent ID

44.204°N, 129.262°W
    10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
    OFF THE COAST OF OREGON

• 408 km (254 miles) WNW (289°) from Bandon, OR
    • 409 km (254 miles) WNW (285°) from Barview, OR
    • 411 km (255 miles) W (270°) from Yachats, OR
    • 491 km (305 miles) W (274°) from Eugene, OR
    • 542 km (337 miles) WSW (257°) from Portland, OR
    horizontal +/- 10.3 km (6.4 miles); depth fixed by location program
    NST=121, Nph=121, Dmin=425.5 km, Rmss=1.45 sec, Gp=187°,
    M-type=body wave magnitude (Mb), Version=7

• USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)
    us2010twau

HEY IRISH, THERE IT IS BUT NOT THAT BIG. I STILL THINK SOMETHING ELSE IS BREWING.

Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Mon 15 Mar 2010, 10:43 pm

I had a Right ear block of deafness then went into a blow horn tone - lasted only about 10 secs.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 11:46 pm

Earth Watcher wrote:I had a Right ear block of deafness then went into a blow horn tone - lasted only about 10 secs.
    When today? Wow hope everyone checks in on Pacific Northwest Symptoms.
    Irish

Post  Irish Tue 16 Mar 2010, 10:08 pm

Strong left tone today, I was really busy so I didn't have time to really listen to it. 12 or 13 seconds and louder than usual.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 16 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

Irish wrote:Strong left tone today, I was really busy so I didn't have time to really listen to it. 12 or 13 seconds and louder than usual.
    Whats your left south?
    Irish

Post  Irish Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:25 pm

When I was in so cal left was north, now that I am further north, I don't know. I have been trying to figure this out. I am so uncertain that I am afraid to venture a guess.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:54 pm