Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
April/NC
Dawn
Karin in E OR
7 posters

The Big Sleep

Karin in E OR

The Big Sleep Empty The Big Sleep

Post  Karin in E OR Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:03 pm

WE ARE GATHERING THE REMNANT FOR THE BIG SLEEP.*
    *WE ARE YOUR HERALDERS*

*Methusaleh Announces Stillness Received through
    Heralder Helen Engel
    October 20, 2009

Above Earth there is a stillness. Stillness is as perceptible as violence. Stillness has many characteristics. Just before a thunder storm, there is a stillness as cold air descends. Just before sunrise there is a stillness as the night keepers are replaced by the keepers of the dawn. Just before death, the volunteers from the other side take their positions at the head and foot of the one making transition.

We are at a moment of stillness on Earth. During the next few hours, pending silence is upon us. In a few moments the period of silence will begin.

[Note from Helen: We are not told the exact day that this will begin.]

Wrap yourself in stillness, peace, an attitude of subjection to the powers of Nature and the powers of Creator. Within the realm of all devic forces, from the greatest to the smallest, there is submission.

I am Methusaleh and you are my herald. You will tell your personal group that the stillness is to begin. You may ask Zilanthra to address me, so that this can be confirmed.

I am Methusaleh, one with He Who Comes. I have been elevated. Peace be to you, precious little one. . [He Who Comes is Sananda, who has recently taken on this title.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archangel Gabriel Confirms Methusalehís Message Immediately after completion of the above, I heard ...

We are the Angelic Forces who serve. Our period of service is as endless as time. We graciously do the bidding of Creator and those who do the will of Creator. The vast relay of commands, of requests, of questions, of decisions, is also as endless as time. Every major decision is the result of the participation of thousands, whose main purpose in existing is to be at the call of the great hosts.

I am your principal guide, Gabriel. I also am a heralder. I heralded the coming of the infant Jesus. Now I herald the coming of the stillness.

Do not be afraid. Do not prepare, except to prepare for stillness, as if you are retiring for the night. You will be wrapped in timelessness, while time moves on. You will be enshrouded in change, during a period of NO CHANGE. The conundrum is one of Time and Space, which can be manipulated.

When you see the sun reaching the western horizon, you know that soon it will be dusk, to be followed by dark. This is how it will be. I shall be with you when you reawaken.

I am Gabriel, Heralder of the Heralds.

Epiphany (Telepath): Last week, I received a message that during the time at the end of October through Nov 2nd the final time would begin.

Milson Macleod: The last clue that Aton gave was that DAYLIGHT would be extended by FOUR HOURS before the moment that 'stasis' was implemented., so dusk would be delayed. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Confirmation

Methuselah on the Stillness

Received through Zilanthrah October 20, 2009

Yes, it is in your best interest that you receive this message, for we are on a brink of sorts. Wondering if we are relaying information to you with Universal Time or earthly time seems to be a prominent thought among you during these times.

As usual, we do not delineate between the two, however we are acutely aware of the difference between the two. Our reality refers that we utilize space/time. As space/time shifts naturally and goes hand in hand with energy changes both on earth and universally, there is a timeline that adheres and requires to be followed. The extreme but gradual changes in the time and space continuum was set into motion times ago.

The expansion of the space/time continuum has quickened. When this occurs, all realities and experiences Universally quickens. We are One; all are included in this experience of the ascension of earth and humanity. Remember, as above, so below. All; and every thing are affected by your sacred experience on earth in physical body.

There is to be an occurrence of great magnitude shortly. Prepare and believe as you prepare for sleep, as your consciousness is very important to the occurrence. Lend as much energy as possible to joy to the belief that this is indeed occurring shortly; this will quicken manifestation of the event.

We are lending all our energies to this reality of the occurrence. Let us combine our thoughts toward this event. Let us co create together an occurrence that hastens all that you and we have strived for. Know in your heart that your energy, both human and that divine part of you are very powerful. Know that you will be different after the occurrence.

There will be a very important shift occur within Earth herself. Not a molecule in the Universe will be unaffected; all planetary bodies, stars, pulsars, quasars, entities both ET and Celestial will experience a quickening.

This quickening will serve to enable your thoughts to become more powerful, as each cell will be different; all within your bodies will be quickened including your subtle bodies. Even your vision will be affected, both inner and outer. Your visions will become more clear, your words will become more refined. In other words, you will exist as more of the Divinity that you are.

We ask that as you live the stillness, that your thoughts be pure and of joy and celebration. We ask that you feel the Love of Creation in the deepest recesses. This will assist not only you, but the quickening that is to come. Enjoy your day with a sense of serenity and know that All is Well.

I am Methuselah and I will speak again soon.

http://www.starportearth.org/309/methusaleh-announces-stillness/
    Dawn
    Dawn

The Big Sleep Empty synchs with sleep and time

Post  Dawn Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

Hi Karin,

It's trippy that you reposted this from October because I've had a lot of synchs with sleeping and time and space this week too. Unfortunately, I did not sleep well last night. I had a very restless night. It feels like there's a lot of work going on in my sleep lately and I just want to get up to rest. LOL

In reference to the synchs with sleep specifically, the story of Sleeping Beauty has come up. So have the lyrics to "Silent Lucidity" which is about "dream control" and lucid dreaming. Also, the song "Dream Weaver" has been going through my head for no reason the last few days.

I just closed my eyes again,
    climbed aboard the dream weaver train,
    driver take away my worries of today,
    and leave tomorrow behind.

Sounds like time travel to me. So, I'd say there's something to this, especially since you posted it now from October. What do you think?

Love, Dawn
    April/NC
    April/NC

The Big Sleep Empty Re: The Big Sleep

Post  April/NC Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:44 am

This I can feel, I felt very confused this week about what day it was, and a few times I literally felt I was off a day.
    We are on the brink of something, what I don't know, but I can feel the energy shifts all the time now, they are coming faster.
    Good morning, flat afternoon, it is crazy. I am trying what I always try to tell others to do, stay in the moment. That stillness,
    I feel it, I feel I am growing impatient for the new.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:45 am

I agree. This week earlier at work, Monday to be exact, I wound up working an extra 45 mins, without realizing it. I just kept working and thought it was 5:30 when it was 6pm. I only noticed it because it was so dark outside and I thought it was weird that it was dark so early.

For the past 2 nights, I have not been able to sleep well at all. I can't sleep past 3 or 4am and wake up frustrated that I didn't get any sleep. I need to pick up some Valerian Root.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

I've been all mixed up on what day it is too.
    I guess it is Saturday but it doesn't FEEL like Saturday.
    I agress, something is coming and soon, or maybe it is already here.
    I have just cancelled my plans for tonight as I have been dealing with vertigo.
    Woke up with it last night and it lingered through the day.
    Nothing feels right... or should I say familiar.
    We carry on,
    Vim
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:06 am

All I can say is the Spirit realm has been jumpy... twitchy... like a Glitch in the Matrix over and over... leaving me somewhat drained and achy... pale
    April/NC
    April/NC

Post  April/NC Sun 21 Feb 2010, 3:08 am

Sure has been glitchy and twitchy. Very wild feeling for sure.
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

Time just seems like it is speeding up, at least for me. Seems there just aren't enough hours in the day. What a Face

Plus, there have been a few instances, where I felt like I could leave my body...very weird sensation but unfortunately I wasn't in a place when this happened, to relax and go with it to see what happened.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:14 am