Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Shakey in N/CA
Allison K.
Betty in Texas
7 posters

Waves of Energy, Nausea

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Waves of Energy, Nausea Empty Waves of Energy, Nausea

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:26 pm

Last night I kept waking up at lot. Each time, I felt a wave of energy come over me, and I got nauseous. It lasted about 30-40 seconds, then I would feel fine. I felt 3 or 4 of these sensations during the night. Each time this happened, the house would make popping/crackling noises.

This morning my daughter called and was complaining about her severe headaches which have got increasingly worse. She has a bad sinus problem and has had it since birth. She has run from doctor to doctor, CAT scans etc, lots of meds to no avail. I suggested that other things like the earthquakes, solar, magnetics etc could be making the problems worse. To that she called me a crazy loon. That is what most people think about "sensitives" so you just tend to keep it to yourself. I am so glad there is a forum to discuss things like this as at least those who come to this site and the former earthboppin did not think you were crazy.
    Betty
    Allison K.
    Allison K.

Waves of Energy, Nausea Empty Me Too...

Post  Allison K. Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

Last night was a horrible night , bracing myself for wave after wave! My husband and I had just gone to sleep when we were hit by a wave that was so strong it felt physical. It completely disrupted our sleep and my heart beat was totally irregular from it. Finally after drifting off to sleep again, I was still periodically awakened by more waves. I am exhausted this morning from it.

The waves seem to be originating some where west of here, [New Madrid?]but it feels like the earth is being slammed with pulses from somewhere, almost like someone hitting a bell and the toning vibration goes for miles and miles. Not good at all!!! It is a feeling of waiting on "the other shoe to drop"!
    Leisa W/

Waves of Energy, Nausea Empty Re: Waves of Energy, Nausea

Post  Leisa W/ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:45 pm

Eek! I heard the New Madrid mention. Laughing

Seriously though, things are totally strange here. Daughter & I both have fought headaches all day & last night she became uncharacteristically emotional. When I asked her what was wrong she yelled, "I.... DON'T.... KNOW!". lol (She's 23 & is autistic-like)

Around 12:30 I was eating a salad & felt like I could barely get the fork to my mouth cuz the 'waves' were so intense.

It's finally springlike here today & as I walked around the farm (feeling overwhelmed by all there is to clean up & do) I literally felt as though I was 'somewhere else'. There is an odd light outside even though the skies are clear (no chemtrails today) & twice I swore I saw flashes though I admit I also thought I could just finally be gone off the deep end.

Going out now to play in the dirt for a couple hours so iffin anything else is 'off' or odd, I'll report back later tonight.

Yippee! Waves of Energy, Nausea Crazyeyes <--- my favorite emoticon for recent times
    Earthwat

Post  Earthwat Fri 19 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

I have had nausea over the last few days - but also anger - I have not understood where the negative energy is coming from. Has anyone else - just burst into anger also over the last few days for no reason?
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Fri 19 Feb 2010, 10:43 pm

Yes! I started feeling the anger a couple of days ago. I usually do whenever there is activity in Chile or S. CA. Right now, both areas are active. The Chaitén volcano in southern Chile went to red alert around the same time I started feeling the anger.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Post  Dude_in_CA Sat 20 Feb 2010, 12:20 am

Quick chime in...

I too always get anger with Chile...always. Learning to recognize and release it now.

As for the 'waves' effect, I have not experienced it here (on the west coast) in the time frame you all describe, but I did have that a few months back and it absolutely floored me. I was sitting having coffee with a friend and slowly things started to feel wrong, and then these waves of energy stated washing over me over the course of about 20 minutes. we started walking back towards my friends house and it felt like the ground was moving, but no one else could feel it obviously and I didn't want to say anything to the friend that was with me. It finally subsided and I felt fine about 10 minutes after the last wave hit. One of the weirdest experiences of my life thus far. Shocked
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sat 20 Feb 2010, 12:42 am

Allison K. wrote:

Last night was a horrible night , bracing myself for wave after wave! My husband and I had just gone to sleep when we were hit by a wave that was so strong it felt physical. It completely disrupted our sleep and my heart beat was totally irregular from it. Finally after drifting off to sleep again, I was still periodically awakened by more waves. I am exhausted this morning from it.

The waves seem to be originating some where west of here, [New Madrid?]but it feels like the earth is being slammed with pulses from somewhere, almost like someone hitting a bell and the toning vibration goes for miles and miles. Not good at all!!! It is a feeling of waiting on "the other shoe to drop"!

I too had very strange heart symptoms last night. Really strange for me. I actually prayed I would not have a heart attack during the night. I was laying down when this weird wave like feeling went through my heart. It was terrible. I couldn't sleep either after that. My heart felt very sore after that. It was not like anything I have felt before. Didn't think anything about it until I read your post. My grandson was also sitting on the floor last night perfectly fine and the next minute he had a headache so painful he cried out. Then we had to give him Tylenol and put him to bed. He was almost in tears. This morning he was fine. Very strange so many feeling the same type things. Not colds or flu's, etc. weird wave like pains. Today I feel fine in the heart but groggy from not sleeping well I think. Shocked
    Dawn
    Dawn

Post  Dawn Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:19 am

Hi Betty,

A coworker told me her adult son had to go to emergency yesterday for vertigo. Maybe he is feeling movement too. I'm definitely feeling some kind of "strangeness."

Love, Dawn
    Conch23
    Conch23

Waves of Energy, Nausea Empty Ear toneorama this evening right hip

Post  Conch23 Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:23 am

I take extra potassium now and then I was having major anxiety yesterday. Heart pounding.. awful now this tones are high pitched crystal sounds usually volcano for me. Boths ear this time unusual. No anger for me some around me though well that is another story cranky bitchy people of late.
    We had a murder in our little town this week. Domestic violence. Sad young guy ended up dead.
    Maybe something to do with the planets too??
    Hip is going bonkers and lower right back?
    Looks like rain may be coming this way.
    Starting to get a bit of a headache rt side.
    Stay safe
    Conch23
    Conch23

Waves of Energy, Nausea Empty Betty in Texas

Post  Conch23 Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

I read about the sinus problems you mentioned your daughter has been suffering with and was curious if she ever tried a Netty Pot??
    I was amazed at how it helped me. I would wake up with horrific sinus allergie headaches. I used it everyday day for a week straight and it really helped.
    blessings Sara

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:36 am