Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours)

NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty non-stop barking (for past 3 hours)

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Sun 07 Mar 2010, 9:58 pm

My neighbor's dog has been barking non stop for the past three hours (way more than usual for that dog). It's in the backyard, and apparently just barking at the open door.

Add to that, nausea and a headache (me, not the dog), but that could be from listening to the endless barking. I also had a brief ear block followed by a 20-30 second tone about an hour ago.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Annoying Dog

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:12 pm

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:My neighbor's dog has been barking non stop for the past three hours (way more than usual for that dog). It's in the backyard, and apparently just barking at the open door.

Add to that, nausea and a headache (me, not the dog), but that could be from listening to the endless barking. I also had a brief ear block followed by a 20-30 second tone about an hour ago.

Sorry you have to put up with that dog barking, especially if the people are home. I hope that it is that he just wants in the house and not a pending quake. No ear tones for me today. We have had a constant cold rain for 2 days now and I am so achy I couldn't tell you if I had a symptom. Poor NM and TX will have this storm tomorrow, so maybe we can get back to some sunshine. Take care.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Re: non-stop barking (for past 3 hours)

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:17 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:
    NiteOwlSoCal wrote:My neighbor's dog has been barking non stop for the past three hours (way more than usual for that dog). It's in the backyard, and apparently just barking at the open door.

Sorry you have to put up with that dog barking, especially if the people are home. I hope that it is that he just wants in the house and not a pending quake. No ear tones for me today. We have had a constant cold rain for 2 days now and I am so achy I couldn't tell you if I had a symptom. Poor NM and TX will have this storm tomorrow, so maybe we can get back to some sunshine. Take care.

Hi Polly, the neighbor isn't home. He leaves his back door open so that dog is free to go in and out. The last time that dog barked this much (and he's STILL barking), there was a quake in Redlands within 24 hours. Time will tell.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Dog Barking

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:31 pm

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:

Hi Polly, the neighbor isn't home. He leaves his back door open so that dog is free to go in and out. The last time that dog barked this much (and he's STILL barking), there was a quake in Redlands within 24 hours. Time will tell.

Well, if the dog can go in the house anytime he wants then something else is bothering him. I sure hope it's not another quake for Redland. Wouldn't it be nice to have about 6 months off with no symptoms! Laughing
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Re: non-stop barking (for past 3 hours)

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Sun 07 Mar 2010, 10:54 pm

Polly, AZ wrote:
    Well, if the dog can go in the house anytime he wants then something else is bothering him. I sure hope it's not another quake for Redland. Wouldn't it be nice to have about 6 months off with no symptoms! Laughing

Yes, a 6 month respite would definitely be nice for so many who suffer from various symptoms. I don't know how sensitive I am, but something feels really "off" today, between the headache (which is getting worse) and the nausea.

There's a 4-foot-high wall that separates my place from the neighbors, so it's easy enough to see that the dog is just pacing back and forth in the backyard and seems to be barking at the open sliding glass door. There's also not very much space between the two houses, so it *sounds* like he's right outside my window.

Last edited by NiteOwlSoCal on Sun 07 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't realize that was a "crying" smiley I had in my post ....lol)
    Michael
    Michael

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Where

Post  Michael Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:03 am

NiteOwl - do you live in the Inland Empire? Just wondering since I live in Ventura County. Just want to know what area to watch.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:15 am

Michael wrote:NiteOwl - do you live in the Inland Empire? Just wondering since I live in Ventura County. Just want to know what area to watch.

I'm in Ventura County also.
    Michael
    Michael

non-stop barking (for past 3 hours) Empty Cool

Post  Michael Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:27 am

There seems to be a lot of us from VC on here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:31 am