Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

Post  John Kettler Thu 23 Sep 2010, 8:46 pm

Felt like I needed to cry, then something hit ~3:33 p.m. CDT (probably a quake), relieving some of the strain. Lower GI purging trend continues, but mine feel blown up and ripped apart. Brains are beaten in, I'm having vision problems, I feel deeply sad, and I'm venting hard and deeply. And the energies are about to knock me out. Middle of back was good earlier, but as of 3:45 p.m., is smashed in. Feet feel beaten and crushed.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Re: Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

Post  SonicSal Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

I've been out of it for the past several days now. Feel like a walking ZOMBIE What a Face
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Got hit so hard, I passed out

Post  John Kettler Fri 24 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

SonicSal, After having entire right side lit up, since I got up, not to mention being klutzy, spacey, throbbing in the entire right arms, stiff and sore in the neck and barely able to walk, I was getting my brains beaten in so badly I had to lie down for an hour, during which I crashed hard and could easily do so again. Guts feel slugged and are giving me fits as of 3:37 p.m. CDT. As for being a zombie, be careful of my brother--big Left 4 Dead player! ON a more serious note, the planet's under enormous strain and isn't releasing enough of anything to matter much. Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Don't know the where, but Boom!

Post  John Kettler Sat 25 Sep 2010, 6:25 pm

Got to bed 2 a.m. CDT, only to be ripped apart by wave after wave of surface eruption stuff (explosive coughing, tears, searing heat), coupled with the kind of sneezing that tears at your throat and lungs. 40 minutes of that were all I could take, before eventually passing out. Woke disoriented, hurting, klutzy, etc., with balance so poor I lurched to the bathroom. Vision probs are significant, neck's stiff and sore, right arm aches, and I feel like sleeping for a month. It's 1:25 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Re: Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption

Post  SonicSal Mon 27 Sep 2010, 1:58 am

The westcoast has been way too quiet lately, and that means its locked and loaded.....and READY TO BLOW. affraid
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Clobbered since I got up, and something just hit 1:58 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Wed 29 Sep 2010, 7:14 pm

Slept poorly and had to get up early to see a top-flight neurologist. I was a mess: brain fogged, hurt all over, problems with mental math, balance, walking, etc. Was home before noon, and since then have found all symptoms skyrocketing, despite both a substantial roast beef sandwich and darl (can't type) chocolate. Apparent EQ above brought only moments of relief, and as of 2:12 p.m., symptoms are almost blindingly intense. Am getting hit so hard in head I'm about to pass out and can barely see. Feel deeply sad, and it's not my stuff!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Wed 29 Sep 2010, 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out something)
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty We were right!!!

Post  John Kettler Thu 30 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

6.2 followed one minute later by 7.2 in PNG http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html Huge energy release. I feel and am functioning much better! 7:17 p.m. CDT

John
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Got a few hours of substantial relief, but...

Post  John Kettler Thu 30 Sep 2010, 7:10 am

then proceeded to have the hammer dropped squarely on me for hours on end. Whatever's coming feels even nastier than what hit Wednesday. It's 2:12 a.m. CDT.and I'm hoping I'll finally be able to get to sleep.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 30 Sep 2010, 10:48 pm

Another SHTF geopathic stress window should be opening up next week, with the arrival of the New Moon on the 7th. affraid
    HapHazar

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty for everyone

Post  HapHazar Fri 01 Oct 2010, 4:22 pm

God bless.

HH
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Was I ever right!

Post  John Kettler Sat 02 Oct 2010, 2:17 am

Almost continuous eruptions from ~2:15 until nearly 4 a.m. CDT. Woke dead tired, did some minor computer maintenance to sort out Skype clarity issues, then collapsed until nearly dinner time. Have been clobbered since around 8 p.m., and as of 9:15, it's all but knocked me out. Feel beaten all over, and head's about to split in half while collapsing at temples as well. Strong combo symptoms.

HapHazar,

Thanks!

SonicSal,

Enough with fecal matter and fans. Need relief!

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 02 Oct 2010, 9:49 am

Been blasted with eartones lately, I think I'll skip next week.
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Planet's been convulsing for hours, with both eruptions and quakes

Post  John Kettler Mon 04 Oct 2010, 6:05 am

Am so beaten up, sad and hurting, I'm going to crash. Again!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 04 Oct 2010, 3:03 pm

Its gonna be a BAD week for geopathic stress sensitives.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 04 Oct 2010, 7:24 pm

Sonic...ya think?! haha. No, really, it is going to be, no...it IS bad already.

Me and my son slept from 5pm to 5am this morning (he's a 6y/o for Chrissakes!), and I'm aching alot right now in many places. I had a quake dream during all that sleep. As my clairvoyant dreams are ramping up with intensity and frequency of accurate delivery, I cannot ignore it.

I have my kitty cat back, will keep an eye on her. She kept leading me to the back door this morning with an urgency. Not sure what's up with that. First time.

Mood today is level, but it has been quiet and not enough people around me to affect my empathy...so it feels like a total relief to me. Like I can just be ME. But I have a nasty headache.
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Two hours of volcanic pounding in the wee hours, but wait... There's more

Post  John Kettler Tue 05 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Led to utter exhaustion , even after hot shower and shave. Brains were so smashed in, I crashed for several hours, but not before nearly twice falling backwards while going upstairs. This follows unexpected financial stressors yesterday, when I was already in overwhelm. The large event indicators are right there and are not good. My productivity is almost zero, then I have to crash for an hour or more. In turn, that tells me the energy drain must simply be staggering. Can barely see to type this and am still being clobbered. Crusher field's definitely on. It's 4:07 p.m. CDT.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 06 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

I'm hoping this volatile geopathic stress window week passes quickly. Matter of fact.....I'm hoping the month of October passes quickly.
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty I wish! Pulverized here.

Post  John Kettler Thu 07 Oct 2010, 9:13 pm

I was cold and miserable before crashing, then ripped to pieces by hours on end of volcanic and related stuff (explosive coughing, searing heat, profuse tearing, sneeze purges (triggering agony in pinched nerves in my right arm), multiple motility trips, etc. This went from ~2:13 a.m. CDT until well past 4 a.m., leaving me in shreds and great pain until I eventually passed out, waking briefly around 10:18 am., then not till noon. Felt like I got no sleep at all. Awoke more dead than alive, could barely see, so weak getting downstairs was an accomplishment, likewise getting the mail in. Got my pain journal updated, ate, then slogged back up stairs for two back to back hour-long naps. Still feel like I was run over by a convoy. Still feel sad. Both absent minded and klutzy. Reports I'm getting indicate lots of us are really taking a beating, and I'm told the daughter of a sensitive lost her balance and fell face first into a campfire, resulting in third degree burns. With energies this intense at work, we're all vulnerable, so please take precautions, especially on stairs and near eminences and other hazards, such as open flames. I was KOed no less than three times yesterday afternoon while simply watching TV. There one moment, then out for the count the next. Repeatedly. I know what the run up to that feels like, and I never drive when feeling that way--for obvious reasons. Hang in , everyone and be careful!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 08 Oct 2010, 1:20 am

Yesterday was pretty rough, some relief today. What a friggin rollercoaster. bounce
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Continuous upheaval, and I'm basically dead to prove it

Post  John Kettler Fri 08 Oct 2010, 5:34 pm

Not only did we have a bunch of quakes before I went to bed, but everything came unglued after I went to bed circa 2:30 a.m. CDT. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.html That was the time for hours of volcanic stuff to begin, followed by bizarre dreams and who knows what else, leaving me a wreck today, a wreck running two degrees below normal. It's 12:32 p.m., and I'm so torn up, hurting and barely able to see that I'm going to take a nap and hope to emerge in better shape.

John
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Nap helped!

Post  John Kettler Fri 08 Oct 2010, 8:56 pm

Almost two hours of sack time helped, allowing me to post this. Can even see what I'm typing. Was running two degrees below normal when I collapsed. Unfortunately my awakening was greeted by an evisceration, which continues. This confirms what I've been saying about volcanics. It's 3:56 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Murderous headache's back ~7:15 p.m.

Post  John Kettler Sat 09 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

Remains to be seen whether this one will KO me or calm down and pass. Note we are now withing prime quake window, since more nit during the new moon than the full. Feel deeply sad, so this is likely to be mass trauma and/or mass casualties.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 09 Oct 2010, 5:47 pm

Curious if we can escape this weekend.
    John Kettler

Something just hit, and I'm now expecting an eruption Empty Not on my end!

Post  John Kettler Sat 09 Oct 2010, 8:29 pm

SonicSal,

Took one of the worst volcanic poundings ever, 2:08~3 a.m., so bad I gave up trying to sleep for a time after over an hour of tears, paroxysmal coughing, whole body searing, wrenching sneezes (which agonizingly spasmed my pinched arm and back), instead reading a medical article. Sleep quality was terrible, despite the meds, and I woke up at 9:18, 10:30, 11:30 and more before throwing in the towel, at which point I passed out until nearly 1 p.m. CDT. So tired I could weep and so frustrated with certain relatives who can't/won't deal with how I'm really feeling, as when I report being brain fogged. I can't function in that state, but certain people just don't want to hear it, adding to my already enormous stress and wanting to scream index. Apparently, too, there's great frustration that we sensitives after all these years, haven't found effective means of caring for ourselves so we can function like everyone else. People like me used to be the extreme exception, but now we have more and more of us showing heavy duty symptoms and more and more sensitives. Period. Other than dark chocolate and the occasional steak, I get some help on the sleep front from my Power Balance Bracelet and felt a little better after short sessions on the Molecular Enhancer (a device not here present with me). For me, though, real relief is tied to what the planet does or doesn't do as far as effective release, a condition subject to numerous interventions by various parties. It's 3:28 p.m., and I'm being both gutted and about to be knocked out. Should be a thrill!

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 11 Oct 2010, 1:36 pm

John, not sure if this will even help you at all...but I IGNORE my symptoms if I need a break...I totally do not focus on earth and ask for quiet in my mind. It generally works. But as soon as I focus on Earth again, my sensitivity ramps up again. The mind is a powerful thing, and what I am doing, essentially, is creating a shield that bounces the signals away from me.
    The more you focus on Earth, and become tuned into her pulses, the more you will feel the pains.
    You need a break, if only for an hour a day.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:59 pm