Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave.....

DesertDweller
    DesertDweller

My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave..... Empty My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave.....

Post  DesertDweller Sat 06 Mar 2010, 10:29 pm

Hi, I have four dogs and they haven't been eating much of their food the past couple days. Bowls are still full. They are just laying around and seem really "low key." Anybody else seeing this with your animals?
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave..... Empty Re: My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave.....

Post  Linda in N Carolina Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

Across the country from you, but my dog is crazy. He really had me freaked last night, kept waking sitting up and barking. Wouldn't settle for at least 3-4 hours. He's never acted this way. I am not saying he's ever predicted a quake, but he certainly was acting wierd!
    DesertDweller
    DesertDweller

My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave..... Empty Re: My dogs are acting out of sorts in the mojave.....

Post  DesertDweller Sun 07 Mar 2010, 2:31 pm

Hi Linda, well we got through the night without being wakened from a big one. So I'm feeling more optimistic for the moment. Lol Have a nice day! P.S I have family in N.C!
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Sun 07 Mar 2010, 3:10 pm

More wierd doggie behavior last night! Usually Forest is sleepy by 8, and cuddled up by my side by 8:30. Last night I was happily watching tv on the living room couch with Forest by my side, but suddenly, he jumped up and ran outside (NOT barking, so no animal was out there) and he spent the next 45 minutes running in and out and in and out and in and out!!!!
    He's perfectly normal today! Go figure!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:36 pm