Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Just plain sick

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Just plain sick Empty Just plain sick

Post  OregonGuy Mon 12 Jul 2010, 5:20 pm

Head and chest cold started yesterday and full blown today, bleech. If earth related then my guess is Oregon SW Washington quake. 4-5 mag. I think I'm just sick, thought I'd post it anyway.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Just plain sick Empty Summer colds are the worst..try...

Post  Conch23 Mon 12 Jul 2010, 6:42 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Head and chest cold started yesterday and full blown today, bleech. If earth related then my guess is Oregon SW Washington quake. 4-5 mag. I think I'm just sick, thought I'd post it anyway.

Some oil of oregano drops..
    zicam is great too..
    Feel better bounce
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Just plain sick Empty Re: Just plain sick

Post  OregonGuy Mon 12 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

Some oil of oregano drops..
    zicam is great too..
    Feel better bounce [/quote]

Thanks Conch23 I'll try that. Currently taking Zinc lozenges and Elderberry extract. Worked in the past.

This bug is a result of a sick passenger on my bus from last week. Hope it doesn't last the two weeks she reported.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Just plain sick Empty Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:25 pm

Good choice of remedies. Drink lots of liquids too and hope it's gone tomorrow!
    jordan
    jordan

Post  jordan Tue 13 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

OregonGuy wrote:Head and chest cold started yesterday and full blown today, bleech. If earth related then my guess is Oregon SW Washington quake. 4-5 mag. I think I'm just sick, thought I'd post it anyway.

A lot of people in the last day have come down with the yuck, head and chest cold in nw oregon.

Honey and Raw lemon Juice is good for bad colds.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Just plain sick Empty A flu of sorts

Post  OregonGuy Fri 23 Jul 2010, 9:40 pm

It's been about two weeks and I'm beginning to feel better, about 75% of normal. That's what the ill passenger said it took her to feel better. May have developed secondary infection because it feels like it tried to start the symptoms all over again two days ago in a feeble way. Major symptom is chest congestion with persistent coughing.

Just received a Dr Beck magnetic pulser and am zapping the Lymph nodes to see what that may do. Going to start his entire protocol once I receive all the components.

FYI

I've had a few woozies during the course of this flu. Also some 'weird' dimension shift artifacts. Clouds in my part of the country are looking very digitized when you look at satellite images, that is hex patterns in larger areas of clouds. Some outright checker board patterns too. Is that natural? Doubt it.

http://media.use.com/images/s_4/7e255ba52e8e903b482e.jpg
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Just plain sick Empty 90% recovery

Post  OregonGuy Wed 28 Jul 2010, 4:17 am

I have used a Beck zapper(blood electrification) for two days now and it did make a dramatic difference in feeling better, the fatigue was beaten back and chest congestion is letting go of it's nasty grip. I also used a Beck Pulser(magnetic pulse). Next step is colloidal silver.

This bug began with a fever lasting two days, and mucus attack that left me trying to get air, I literally felt like I was drowning in my own fluids. Extreme nausea and drowsiness.

It is over except for the remnant phlegm I am able to cough out of my system in what feels like a normal body's reaction to something it can easily rid itself of. If this was a flu I am unaware of it's source(nothing in the news). Has some symptom similarities to the killer fungus that is popping up in Oregon.

http://www.twotowers.com/beck/beck_emp.html
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:17 am

There was a magnitude 5.2 earthquake on the Oregon Coast this morning.

Magnitude 5.2
    Date-Time Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 16:12:05 UTC
    Wednesday, July 28, 2010 at 09:12:05 AM at epicenter

Location 43.757°N, 125.798°W
    Depth 10 km (6.2 miles) set by location program
    Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
    Distances 135 km (85 miles) WNW of Coos Bay, Oregon
    170 km (105 miles) SW of Newport, Oregon
    210 km (130 miles) WNW of Roseburg, Oregon
    255 km (160 miles) WSW of SALEM, Oregon

USGS Quake Link

Sponsored content