Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Question about my very narrow leadtime

Rose8
    Rose8

Question about my very narrow leadtime Empty Question about my very narrow leadtime

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:57 pm

So...Chile right knee with around 6hrs leadtime
    Last night with around the same for the two 6's.
    Less than 12 for the OK or MO small one
    And less than 24 on the left eartone for Indonesia.

So...is this normal for people to detect near the actual EQ time? It's not much advance warning. But it sure makes it easier to locate the cause.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Question about my very narrow leadtime Empty Usually two days out for me sometimes 24 hours

Post  OregonGuy Fri 05 Mar 2010, 6:25 pm

I can't match symptoms to locations yet.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Question about my very narrow leadtime Empty Re: Question about my very narrow leadtime

Post  Sheila, Or. Fri 05 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

my eartones used to be about 3-4 days out from what I thought might be the quake for those tones. I've had some "famous" moments like the Nisqually quake in '02 (?) wherein I and my dog both upchucked about an hour before the quake and the eartones right then were off the charts! Now, it seems my eartones & other symptoms come in within hours of a quake though I'm never certain of that location. scratch
    Rose8
    Rose8

Question about my very narrow leadtime Empty Re: Question about my very narrow leadtime

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 8:27 pm

Well, so far the only symptom that's significant thus far that hasn't resolved itself very quickly is the right ear pain when facing East. This is day 3 of that.

I don't have any animals, just my scorpion and she just hangs out in the corners of her tank.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 7:32 am