Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Note worthy?

Rose8
    Rose8

Note worthy? Empty Note worthy?

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Not sure if it is noteworthy, but my 6y/o son had left knee pain below the cap intensely last night at bedtime (we went to bed before 8PM CST because we were very tired)...earlier than my right knee pain a few hrs later. He said he didn't hit it on anything. It was gone this morning he said.

I've often though he was being a bit dramatic with his odd aches and pains, maybe for attention...but maybe he's a sensitive too. He is empathic and telepathic. So maybe. ???

I thought I might keep a separate log of any spontaneous odd complaints he throws my way...keep him out of the loop like a "blind study". Could be interesting.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Note worthy? Empty Rose8

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 06 Mar 2010, 12:29 am

Rose8 wrote:Not sure if it is noteworthy, but my 6y/o son had left knee pain below the cap intensely last night at bedtime (we went to bed before 8PM CST because we were very tired)...earlier than my right knee pain a few hrs later. He said he didn't hit it on anything. It was gone this morning he said.

I've often though he was being a bit dramatic with his odd aches and pains, maybe for attention...but maybe he's a sensitive too. He is empathic and telepathic. So maybe. ???

I thought I might keep a separate log of any spontaneous odd complaints he throws my way...keep him out of the loop like a "blind study". Could be interesting.

I am glad that you are keeping a log for your son's symptoms along with yours. I wish I had done that when my son was younger, he is a sensitive now. Also keep in mind that children his age get growing spurts and complain of leg and arm aches and they have found that some children's bones can grow as much as 1/4" "over night" when they are growing quickly. Keep us posted please on your loggings for him - very interesting.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Note worthy? Empty Re: Note worthy?

Post  Rose8 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 6:22 am

Growing pains are a consideration, not one I discount. I recall having them into my late teens in my knees/thighs. I didn't know 1/4" growth that fast was possible. Wow. I do know though, that my growing pains hurt like H*LL and left the front of my thighs with white stripes (stretchies). My oldest son has gone through that alot too. They're both tall like me.

Sponsored content

Note worthy? Empty Re: Note worthy?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:33 pm