Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Bill Silver Eagle

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Bill Silver Eagle Empty Bill Silver Eagle

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 7:18 am

Have you gone through the genealogy that I sent yet, and is any of it helpful ?
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

Bill Silver Eagle Empty Re: Bill Silver Eagle

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:23 pm

Hi Polly,
    I'm wading through it ... haven't made any 100% or even 80% connections with it, but you know as well as I do record keeping, not to mention spelling were not a strong point of the 1850's time period. I was able however through following some examples in surname forum boards able to potentially locate the Ecker's side 3rd great-grandmother, Samuel Ecker married Catherine Fager in August of 1850 in Whitley County, Indiana.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Bill Silver Eagle Empty Hi Bill

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 03 Mar 2010, 10:42 pm

Bill Silver Eagle wrote:Hi Polly,
    I'm wading through it ... haven't made any 100% or even 80% connections with it, but you know as well as I do record keeping, not to mention spelling were not a strong point of the 1850's time period. I was able however through following some examples in surname forum boards able to potentially locate the Ecker's side 3rd great-grandmother, Samuel Ecker married Catherine Fager in August of 1850 in Whitley County, Indiana.

Hey Bill - that's great results! Isn't it great when we can find one more name! So now that gives you another county in Indiana to check out (births, deaths, census, land grants,, etc). i will add your Catherine Fager to the info I have on your lines in case I come across something for you. Happy Hunting!

Sponsored content

Bill Silver Eagle Empty Re: Bill Silver Eagle

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 8:49 pm