Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Girl from San Diego?

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Girl from San Diego? Empty Girl from San Diego?

Post  Calibabe Tue 02 Mar 2010, 11:34 pm

Just heard a report on the local radio station here that a body has been found in San Diego around or in the lake that there were searching. It most likely will be the body of the 17 yr old girl who disappeared a week ago and is thought to be a victim of a sexual predator who was arrested after his DNA was found in the area after she disappeared while jogging. I knew it a few days ago when the said she was missing. Totally out of character for her. Then they arrest this creep. Just the kind of person I would like to be left alone with in a room for say 15 minutes. Of course I would be armed and they would be defenseless. Now that evens the odds doesn't it? Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

They need to realize that these people can't be cured. They keep letting these kind of people out of jail and they always seem to find a young victim who winds up dead. This is not justice for the victim and their family it is justice for the criminal, hence the name, criminal justice system.

Please pray for the family of this young girl. They are most certainly going to be distressed and in need of all the prayers that they can receive.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:13 pm