Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

7.2 San Diego

socalshakin
    socalshakin

7.2 San Diego Empty 7.2 San Diego

Post  socalshakin Sat 18 Sep 2010, 4:57 pm

Ever have a dream that feels like you were really awake, but in the near future and then woke up back in the past, which is the present? That's how I feel about this one from last night.

I was in my living room, sitting on the couch with the dogs and my boyfriend playing a video game. I felt a sharp jolt and then shaking that quickly intensified. He had jumped up to grab a hold of our HDTV (not strapped down unfortunately since we move it a lot, but it's light). I could hear things falling out of the cabinets in the kitchen. At this time, I had gotten down next to the couch with the dogs and was waiting for it to stop. I remember the shaking and the rolling seemed to last a couple of minutes.

I got up and grabbed the phone to call my mom to check on my family and the dial tone was dead. I was asking my boyfriend if he had looked up where the quake was, and he said "It's another 7.2, like the Easter one, but in San Diego this time.". I ran over and looked at my laptop and saw the huge red square.

Our cable was out, but I was able to watch the news on my laptop and I saw a lot of destruction in San Diego. I specifically saw an area, or a street, with a lot of brick buildings and wrought iron that had collapsed and was on the sidewalks and streets, on top of cars as well.

I saw people walking around in a daze, covered in dust, some bleeding. I saw a strong aftershock hitting, causing more debris to fall and hearing the people in the streets screaming.

I woke up right after this, which was around 3:30am.
    geenee
    geenee

7.2 San Diego Empty Re: 7.2 San Diego

Post  geenee Sat 18 Sep 2010, 8:32 pm

socalshakin wrote:Ever have a dream that feels like you were really awake, but in the near future and then woke up back in the past, which is the present? That's how I feel about this one from last night.

I was in my living room, sitting on the couch with the dogs and my boyfriend playing a video game. I felt a sharp jolt and then shaking that quickly intensified. He had jumped up to grab a hold of our HDTV (not strapped down unfortunately since we move it a lot, but it's light). I could hear things falling out of the cabinets in the kitchen. At this time, I had gotten down next to the couch with the dogs and was waiting for it to stop. I remember the shaking and the rolling seemed to last a couple of minutes.

I got up and grabbed the phone to call my mom to check on my family and the dial tone was dead. I was asking my boyfriend if he had looked up where the quake was, and he said "It's another 7.2, like the Easter one, but in San Diego this time.". I ran over and looked at my laptop and saw the huge red square.

Our cable was out, but I was able to watch the news on my laptop and I saw a lot of destruction in San Diego. I specifically saw an area, or a street, with a lot of brick buildings and wrought iron that had collapsed and was on the sidewalks and streets, on top of cars as well.

I saw people walking around in a daze, covered in dust, some bleeding. I saw a strong aftershock hitting, causing more debris to fall and hearing the people in the streets screaming.

Hey Socal!How's it goin? I feel beyond the shadow of a doubt that that was a warning dream and you will see that happen soon. Strap down that tv and stay safe! I love you
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 18 Sep 2010, 10:13 pm

geenee wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Ever have a dream that feels like you were really awake, but in the near future and then woke up back in the past, which is the present? That's how I feel about this one from last night.

Hey Socal!How's it goin? I feel beyond the shadow of a doubt that that was a warning dream and you will see that happen soon. Strap down that tv and stay safe! I love you

Hey Geenee! It's going good, thanks for asking =) Hope all is well with you too. I also feel like it was a warning.. Im strapping the TV down tonight, I spent way too much on that gorgeous TV to let it become a trash.
    Michael
    Michael

7.2 San Diego Empty HDTV

Post  Michael Sat 18 Sep 2010, 11:39 pm

I need to strap mine down too. Your dream sounds so real, so let's hope it doesn't become reality

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content