Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer

Don in Hollister

A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer Empty A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer

Post  Don in Hollister Fri 19 Feb 2010, 3:46 am

Hi All. A good friend of mine for more then 65 years sent me a card today. It didn't say much, but then again it didn't have to. Take Care...Don

"People will forget what you said.. People will forget what you did.
    But, people will NEVER forget how you made them feel."
    RIG
    RIG

A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer Empty Re: A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer

Post  RIG Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:17 am

I passed an older gentleman today at my local grocery store, he was wearing a light blue Hollister California hoodie (immediately thought of you) and a military bush hat... you're not creeping around Savannah GA are ya?... Suspect (I love this smilie the most)... Wink
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer Empty Hi Don !

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:55 am

Don in Hollister wrote:Hi All. A good friend of mine for more then 65 years sent me a card today. It didn't say much, but then again it didn't have to. Take Care...Don

It's great to see you here - we missed you! I hope you are feeling better after your tumble in the tub - lots of bruises I bet. JOB was pretty worried about you, he posted about the accident on his board and I pasted it here. REALLY good to see you here! cheers
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer Empty Re: A Friend Who Has Made Me Feel It's Worth Sticking Around For A Bit Longer

Post  Calibabe Fri 19 Feb 2010, 3:20 pm

Don in Hollister wrote:Hi All. A good friend of mine for more then 65 years sent me a card today. It didn't say much, but then again it didn't have to. Take Care...Don

Isn't it great we can have people in our lives for such long periods of time. That is truly what friendship is all about.

I have a friend in PA that we have been friends since we were 8 years old, over 40 years now and we both know that either of us can pick up the phone and call the other and just pick up right where we left off the last time we spoke.

Glad to see you are doing well. Hope all is getting better after your fall. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:39 am