Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Vim/PA
Paula/ swNM
beejean
mcyoung/tx
8 posters

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream

mcyoung/tx
    mcyoung/tx

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream

Post  mcyoung/tx Thu 25 Feb 2010, 7:25 am

Wednesday February 23 2010

DREAM

This is just a brief of a very long dream.

I was in an old school building(I think it was a school as I saw school buses parked outside) with many others.
    It seemed as if we were all there sheltering.

At first it was a warm clear sunny day and I was outside on the front lawn with others. I recall looking at my watch which displayed 11:00PM...I commented to the man next to me that something was wrong. I asked him why was the sun still up at 11PM? He did not know. Then the sky grew dark with approaching storm clouds and we all went inside. I went to watch the storm from a window. It began to snow. I went back outside and was looking up watching the snow fall when I saw a huge chunk of something falling towards me. I got out of the way and saw it was a chunk of dirty ice about the size of a basketball only not round. Then another chunk fell followed by another and another...each one larger than the previous. Huge chunks of jagged,dirty ice.

There were other details but these ice chunks were the most important or at least I thought so in the dream and reminded myself to remember this part.

So that's it...posting for the record.

peace
    mc
    beejean
    beejean

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty chunks of ice from stratosphere

Post  beejean Thu 25 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

Hi Mc, thanks for thinking of mentioning that dream-time observation. I used to regularly check the stratosphere for alerts but have since stopped doing that since the German "StratAlert" website went down. Now you have to read all the details and graph it yourself to find an alert. I will keep in mind that the extended daylight arrival signals that it is also a good time to be in the basement. Usually your dreams have a way of manifesting. But I don't think I would win the contest with the heavy ice blocks .. I'm no longer as quick as "the roadrunner" now, i'm more like a fragile potted plant. flower
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty Superstorm?

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:31 am

mcyoung/tx wrote:Wednesday February 23 2010

DREAM

I was in an old school building(I think it was a school as I saw school buses parked outside) with many others.

At first it was a warm clear sunny day and I was outside on the front lawn with others. I recall looking at my watch which displayed 11:00PM...I commented to the man next to me that something was wrong. I asked him why was the sun still up at 11PM? He did not know. Then the sky grew dark with approaching storm clouds and we all went inside. I went to watch the storm from a window. It began to snow. I went back outside and was looking up watching the snow fall when I saw a huge chunk of something falling towards me. I got out of the way and saw it was a chunk of dirty ice about the size of a basketball only not round. Then another chunk fell followed by another and another...each one larger than the previous. Huge chunks of jagged,dirty ice.

Hi MC- This dream might be a literal warning about a Superstorm. The only place I know where you will see the sun at 11 PM is near or above the Arctic Circle in summer, linking the dream to the far north. If a Superstorm begins it will be associated with weather phenomena in the north. If the ice was dirty it was probably forming with a lot of dust and debris at a high altitude, probably indicating extreme winds somewhere in its formation. Wow! I take this one as a warning for some time in summer. Take care and stay safe- Paula.

There were other details but these ice chunks were the most important or at least I thought so in the dream and reminded myself to remember this part.

peace
    mc
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty Re: Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream

Post  Vim/PA Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:48 am

Superstorm indeed! Shocked
    We're just at the beginning and things are dicey already.
    I'm in Western PA... in the milder part of the storm area.
    It's still pretty intense and just getting started.

MC your dream sounds alot like mine felt... the one about the hurricane on Thursday.
    I interpreted it as a hotel that we were gathered in.
    It could very well have been a school.
    Then looking out and seeing this storm.

Your 'dirty ice chunks' sounds like the way snow looks when it starts to melt.
    It can be beautiful but looks so dirty along the sides of the roads when its melting.
    Perhaps the dream is showing the ugly side of snow.
    MANy in the NE have had it with snow.

I know Turtle Woman said early last year that it was time to move south.
    Even knowing this, I didn't get myself back to Tucson.
    It's been an adventure to be here for all this weather.
    But I am pretty tired of it, shoulder-injured from shoveling snow and inner ear ailments and dizziness from the damp cold.

Gonna try to sleep now [2am]. Sleep
    The winds are howling so not sure how successful this will be.

Vim
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty Dirty Ice Chunks

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:32 am

mcyoung/tx wrote:Wednesday February 23 2010

DREAM

peace
    mc

I don't even want to pretend to know how to figure out dreams MC, but as I read this dream of yours I was getting images of something else. the "school house" was representing "knowledge". The "11:00PM" on your watch was showing that it "was not the midnight hour yet", but getting close. The "dark clouds" were representing the "dark times" of the economy and world events circling the earth recently . And then the "dirty ice chunks" represented the "dirty little secrets" of politicans, world leaders, corporations, bankers that are "falling all around us now and continue". Any thoughts on that?
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream Empty Re: Huge Chunks of Ice Falling From Sky Dream

Post  Bluefeather Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:26 pm

Hello MCYoung/TX

Your post reminds me of a VISION i had about... 18 years ago :

I saw Large basketball size hail falling from the sky. Then they got much larger like two and three feel in
    diameter !!! It was just raining BOULDERS of ICE from the sky and it was night time, as i recall near
    midnight. I distinctively reember the area because it was told to me ... INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA !!!!!!!
    I remember i was in some kind of school built of bricks. So, my vision seems to match yours.

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Fri 26 Feb 2010, 7:26 pm

I've pondered this one and the first thought I had when I read about the "dirty ice" was the former concept of what comets are made of.

Then you mention that the time is 11PM. Somewhere I read recently that just before the Big Sleep, or what some are referring to as stasis, there would be 4 hours of extended daylight. Normal sunset is around 7PM daylight savings time, in late spring/early summer--that would put daylight at 11PM. Also, summer in northern latitudes have daylight at that time. I remember the midnight sun in Alaska.

Anyway, according to some of these stories on the net, immediately following this time the very bad stuff would start.

The year here has been really wierd. Normally trees would be budding out and fruit trees have flowers on them but everything is staying in a winter mode. We had snow here day before yesterday (surprise! Very Happy )and more freezing weather is coming next week. We actually had an accumulation on the ground but it melted off quickly.

Love & Light,
    Betty
    quaker

Post  quaker Sat 27 Feb 2010, 3:04 am

Not trying to turn this into a religious conversation this is just first thing that came into my mind

Rev 8:7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, [every stone] about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

If memory serves a talent is over 100 lbs

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:33 pm