Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

sadness.....soooo deep!

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

sadness.....soooo deep! Empty sadness.....soooo deep!

Post  kay.so.or Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:41 pm

anyone else???....so heavy sadness/depression/feel like something once more that is huge is coming up...cranky to the point that I need to not be around others..lol... confused

want so bad to have something to 'take'....but dang..the Irish creme is all gone....oooo I still have chocolate!....watch out! pig

group hug!!! Surprised

kay
    geenee
    geenee

sadness.....soooo deep! Empty Re: sadness.....soooo deep!

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

kay.so.or wrote:anyone else???....so heavy sadness/depression/feel like something once more that is huge is coming up...cranky to the point that I need to not be around others..lol... confused

want so bad to have something to 'take'....but dang..the Irish creme is all gone....oooo I still have chocolate!....watch out! pig

group hug!!! Surprised

sadness.....soooo deep! Smiley-face-grouphug
    Girl if I looked like you I sure wouldn't be depressed! J/K sadness.....soooo deep! Lol You are a feeler. So you are feeling the birth pains of transition thats for sure. Oh and chocolate is way better than anything else I can think of!!!

kay
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

sadness.....soooo deep! Empty Saddness

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:13 am

kay.so.or wrote:anyone else???....so heavy sadness/depression/feel like something once more that is huge is coming up...cranky to the point that I need to not be around others..lol... confused

group hug!!! Surprised

kay

Yes, and BIG time! I haven't been going out much. Being a sensitive is bad enough, but being an empath I pick up on everyone I pass in the store and there is a LOT of saddness and depression out there. Was just talking to a friend today about the depression/saddness and she thinks there is something in chem trails causing it. Hard to tell - so many things going on right now. I amke sure I have 1 or 2 small squares of dark chocolate daily - I'm a "junky"! Rolling Eyes
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 24 Feb 2010, 3:54 am

Polly, AZ wrote:

group hug!!! Surprised

kay

Yes, and BIG time! I haven't been going out much. Being a sensitive is bad enough, but being an empath I pick up on everyone I pass in the store and there is a LOT of saddness and depression out there. Was just talking to a friend today about the depression/saddness and she thinks there is something in chem trails causing it. Hard to tell - so many things going on right now. I amke sure I have 1 or 2 small squares of dark chocolate daily - I'm a "junky"! Rolling Eyes

I can sure sense it- it feels heavy and oppressive. You can just feel something really big lurking out there ready to really let go. No chemtrails here today, but the feeling was still there. I think it is part economic and part Earth related. If the financial collapse don't get you then the next storm or EQ just might be it. I think people are just lost and confused and do not know what to do. They are afraid and disoriented and are not sure what is coming next. We live in strange and disturbing times. Take care and stay safe- Paula.
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 5:09 am

Hey,kay and all you boppers. Yes, I feel it, too, but it feels less a personal sadness than a larger, spieces wide sadness I'm feeling. I'm in a reading phase these days, reading and re-reading a ton of books on spirituality, consciousness and Christianity. I'm looking for strength and understanding (which gives me strength)to fortify me in the midst of the strife and chaos.

What I feel in the species is the combination of sorrow and great, great fear.

Let's pray for all of us wonderful human beings who chose to undergo this human experience for love of God.

Kate

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:29 am