Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+16
Mary/Portland, OR
Kate in AZ
Tiempe
alexa
John Kettler
Bluefeather
Calibabe
Paula/ swNM
Nightmoves
geenee
Polly, AZ
NiteOwlSoCal
Admin
Genie
Karin in E OR
socalshakin
20 posters

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 4:16 am

Hope to see many of the EB family over here~
    Karin in E OR

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  Karin in E OR Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:42 am

thank you for making this forum Smile
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:50 am

Karin Smile Glad to see you here!
    Genie

Post  Genie Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:06 am

Thanks for creating the board.
    kay.so.o

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty hi!!!.....thanks so much!!

Post  kay.so.o Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:26 am

farao just checking in to say hi and thanks!!
    me with just the sleepies........feel like body is trying to catch up all at one time for all the lost nights lately!.....hoping it catches up soon cause I have 'stuff' to do....lol..

hugs to all! cheers Sleep
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:29 am

Hi Kay Smile

I had the sleepies earlier today, but think they wore off once I forced them out at the gym. Have a good, restful night Smile I've been woken up by tones the past couple nights and early mornings.. Hoping I'll get a free night and morning tomorrow~

Hugs~
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty ahhh, thank you

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:43 am

Thanks for setting up this forum! Has there been any new info on why Ryan closed earthboppin?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:04 am

Hi All ! Thank you for making this board possible. Like most of us, I went into a panic when I saw that Boppin was down. It was like waking up and your whole family is gone. Sad Keeping Ryan in my prayers and hopefully he can reactivate his board. Glad to see that so many of you found this board - where there is a will there is a way. Very Happy Severe back ache yesterday into this morning from mid back to hips which is almost always "south of me" (S. CA, Mexico or S. Am) within 12 hours - 5+
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:09 am

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:Thanks for setting up this forum! Has there been any new info on why Ryan closed earthboppin?

Hah, love your Lara Croft avatar Smile
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:26 am

socalshakin, I can't make up my mind *which* avatar to use--too many to choose from. I've already changed it three times. Talk about indecision... :)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:34 am

Yes, well, I think I've changed the forum layout, like 5 times, haha. This is kinda fun, worried I might stay up all night playing with it and perfecting it, LOL.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:36 am

Polly wrote:Hi All ! Thank you for making this board possible. Like most of us, I went into a panic when I saw that Boppin was down. It was like waking up and your whole family is gone. Sad Keeping Ryan in my prayers and hopefully he can reactivate his board. Glad to see that so many of you found this board - where there is a will there is a way. Very Happy Severe back ache yesterday into this morning from mid back to hips which is almost always "south of me" (S. CA, Mexico or S. Am) within 12 hours - 5+

You're welcome Smile I too am hoping that EB gets reactivated, but I don't know....I'm glad to see so many finding the board already too. I felt so lost this morning and just shocked. Yes, where there is a will, there is a way and I'm one determined cookie! FUnny you mention the backache, mine has been buggin' me in the same area but I thought maybe I slept funny. We'll have to watch that and see what happens. Wouldn't be surprised to wake up and see a 5'er plus down there. I just posted about my R ear tone that I thought was for a 4+ for Baja.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty It looks great

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:47 am

Admin wrote:Yes, well, I think I've changed the forum layout, like 5 times, haha. This is kinda fun, worried I might stay up all night playing with it and perfecting it, LOL.

This "theme" or "skin" is really nice, IMO. Are you going to do anything with the calendar section? Maybe add moon phases or something like that?

I really can't thank you enough for setting this up so quickly. EB was a daily stop for me (like it was for so many others). It was so sad to see that message from Bopp. And then panic set in, wondering if the same group of folks would be able to get together again.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:03 am

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:
    Admin wrote:Yes, well, I think I've changed the forum layout, like 5 times, haha. This is kinda fun, worried I might stay up all night playing with it and perfecting it, LOL.

This "theme" or "skin" is really nice, IMO. Are you going to do anything with the calendar section? Maybe add moon phases or something like that?

I really can't thank you enough for setting this up so quickly. EB was a daily stop for me (like it was for so many others). It was so sad to see that message from Bopp. And then panic set in, wondering if the same group of folks would be able to get together again.

Thank you, took me a little bit and I'm still tweaking it a lot. That's a pretty cool idea, adding the moon phases! I love suggesstions and certainly need them . I will do something with the calendar, but I'll get to that tomorrow, though I think I'll add the moon phases for this month and March for the moment. I'm glad that members are happy this is here, we all need it! I hope to see most of the old members here too.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:27 am

Yes Thanks! I also freaked out not seeing Earthboppin. I googled and checked Jim's board all day to find out what happened. THANKS AGAIN!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:38 am

Okay - I love all the pictures, little smileys, etc., etc. I stayed up way past my bedtime, designing all this. I am soooo glad we are not broken up. I love you Thank you.

Oh this is gonna be fun with all these new toys. lol!
    AnneSo/C

Post  AnneSo/C Wed 17 Feb 2010, 1:43 pm

Thank you for setting up the board. I dont post much but I have followed the boards daily.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 17 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

Hello everyone!
    Glad to see so many of you here, and thank you so much for making this forum available. Blessings- Paula.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:15 pm

Yeah, I went to post a message yesterday on EB and I got directed back to the home page with the cryptic message.

Then I started looking for other similar boards and found some really crazy stuff. Nothing like EB.

Glad that this is up.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 17 Feb 2010, 5:48 pm

Just learning to use this forum format so I will see if it posts. Thanks for all of you being here. Paula
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Post  Bluefeather Wed 17 Feb 2010, 6:59 pm

bounce Thank you for this Forum. Hello All.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Bach Aches

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

Admin wrote:
    Polly wrote:Hi All ! Thank you for making this board possible. Like most of us, I went into a panic when I saw that Boppin was down. It was like waking up and your whole family is gone. Sad Keeping Ryan in my prayers and hopefully he can reactivate his board. Glad to see that so many of you found this board - where there is a will there is a way. Very Happy Severe back ache yesterday into this morning from mid back to hips which is almost always "south of me" (S. CA, Mexico or S. Am) within 12 hours - 5+

You're welcome Smile I too am hoping that EB gets reactivated, but I don't know....I'm glad to see so many finding the board already too. I felt so lost this morning and just shocked. Yes, where there is a will, there is a way and I'm one determined cookie! FUnny you mention the backache, mine has been buggin' me in the same area but I thought maybe I slept funny. We'll have to watch that and see what happens. Wouldn't be surprised to wake up and see a 5'er plus down there. I just posted about my R ear tone that I thought was for a 4+ for Baja.

I am having some trouble navigating this site and learning how to post on a new forum - so excuse any mistakes please. You said that you thought your back ache on the 16th was for possibly a 4+ in Baja. There was a 4.6 today in Bolivia which might have been your mark. My backache & hips haven't let up yet so I feel something is still coming in Mexico or S. Am - probably later today in the 5+ class. There is one area I have my eye on that might cause the quake I am thinking of and that is in Japan. On the 16th there was a 5.0 in Honshu, Japan and today, the 17th, there was a 4.6 Bonin Is, Japan and also a 5.1 Izu, Japan (all clustered pretty close together. All 3 of these quakes have P-103 wave lines going through southern Mexico and Central Peru. I think the problem spot for my pain is in one of these areas and I am thinking more Central Peru area for 17th/18th, 5.2+
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Hi Paula !

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:20 pm

Paula/ swNM wrote:Just learning to use this forum format so I will see if it posts. Thanks for all of you being here. Paula

I am amazed at how many have found this site and so quickly. Is that due to our "Higher Consciousness"? cyclops I am having problems posting here too, but I guess we will get the hang of it. It was SO nice that she set this sight up for us. Do you think that we slipped into that "Other World" being talked about? Shocked Take care! Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty Hi Bluefeather!

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Bluefeather wrote:bounce Thank you for this Forum. Hello All.
    I am amazed at how fast "The Family" is coming together here, but then "Like Minds...". I love you
    Mary/Por

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) Empty just want to say hi!

Post  Mary/Por Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:24 pm

Nice to see you people here. I hope us Earthboppers can stay together.

Mary/Portland, OR

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:12 am