Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Vibrations this morning ..

dodie
    dodie

Vibrations this morning .. Empty Vibrations this morning ..

Post  dodie Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:33 pm

hello everyone ...guess this is the place to be ..this site is great !

Anyhow ..While having coffee .. 5:30 am est felt strong vibrations, lasted only a few seconds it sure was a wake up call . Nothing on charts so am wondering if anyone else on east side felt the same .

dodie S.E.Pa. Shocked
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Vibrations this morning .. Empty Re: Vibrations this morning ..

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:58 am

dodie wrote:hello everyone ...guess this is the place to be ..this site is great !

Anyhow ..While having coffee .. 5:30 am est felt strong vibrations, lasted only a few seconds it sure was a wake up call . Nothing on charts so am wondering if anyone else on east side felt the same .

dodie S.E.Pa. Shocked

Maybe repercussions from the 2.6 EQ in Bernardsville NJ on the 20th?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Vibrations this morning .. Empty Hi Dodie! Good to hear from you here

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 8:18 am

dodie wrote:hello everyone ...guess this is the place to be ..this site is great !

dodie S.E.Pa. Shocked

I know how weird you felt when you felt those vibrations this morning. I have those from time to time here and nothing shows up on the quake charts - but I KNOW that I felt something. The whole area here is built over ancient lava tubes leading from a volcano in Flagstaff to Vent cones in the area. Might sound dumb, but I think that lava tubes echo disturbances from miles, maybe hundreds of miles, away.

Sponsored content

Vibrations this morning .. Empty Re: Vibrations this morning ..

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:52 pm