Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Hurricane Sandy

DearWife

Hurricane Sandy Empty Hurricane Sandy

Post  DearWife Sat 27 Oct 2012, 2:53 am

Here are a few satellite loops from the University of Washington, that show Hurricane Sandy:
    http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~ovens/wxloop.cgi?wv_east_common+/48h/
    http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~ovens/wxloop.cgi?vis1km_east_full+/24h/

Using this site, check mark "Trop Pts" to see the direction of where Sandy will be heading:
    http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/eaus/flash-wv.html
    http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/eaus/flash-vis.html

Goes East Satellite Imagery:
    http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/index.html
    beejean
    beejean

Hurricane Sandy Empty Re: Hurricane Sandy

Post  beejean Sat 27 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

Sometimes a hurricane can prevent, dilute and serve as a distraction from a furious pursuit of some badly engineered plans by a government or faction that purposes furious actions and agendas.

In this way, the brunt of the bad actions are widely spread over a big area, and some bad action which might have happened can not occur-- instead the bad action plan is confused as the big storm preventing the possible action-oriented tradgedy is borne by more people, especially when the people are blindfolded to the possibilities of what could have happened if the storm didn't happen.

I am sorry for the losses that are presaged in the upcoming storm.

Dear Wife, I hope YOU might get what I mean. Take a look at I Samuel 14:36-47.
    There is much that is a mystery, even to meteorologists in this confluence of weather Hurricane + Northeaster meet up. I won't speculate because some things that happen to change the course of daily events take a surprising and unpredictable turn for reasons no average person can grasp fully. It seems strange that Britain's Olympics highlighted "The Tempest" quote by Caliban at the start of the games and now the East is having a Tempest unlike one we've seen before.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:54 pm

Hi DearWife,

I have weathered the storm well, although my workplace is closed for the moment due to a power outage.

My husband and I went out to Narragansett bay Rhode Island on Sunday night, taking some time to pick up a few of the electronics my son who lives there uses at his rented beach house (1000 ft from water) to get them away from the area which was subject to damage. There was a mandatory evacuation there in that area of the town where he's living.

We don't know how the area fared right now, and it's 90 percent without power. My son stayed inland out of the evacuation areas, at a friend's place.

I thank you for looking up Caliban and quoting him from the Tempest play by William Shakespeare, such as was mentioned during the Olympics. Kind of like the Stock Market. Just one EMP, or Flood, and all the wealth and records of wealth are like a dream.

I have a 401K that I have been contributing too sometimes, and sometimes I suspend it when there's no work available. Maybe if the stock market stays closed much longer, I'll have "dreamed" that so-called "wealth" that I've tried to save to pay medical bills when whatever Social Security is around takes effect for me. ONLY KIDDING ! Actually, I don't dream so much about wealth, but more about how people treat each other and how primitive, or how advanced, people act in manners and virtues. And that video about the 1812 war -- it's amazing to think about how the storm unfolded to disrupt the destruction of the D.C. area. Thanks for posting that too. I have turned my videoplayer back on, even though I don't fully trust it, because I think other things can be embedded in picture tags and videos.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Thu 01 Nov 2012, 9:09 am

Thought I'd follow-up with a few words about Narragansett Rhode Island and how it fared from Hurricane Sandy.

The power was restored about 9 pm Weds, Oct 31st at Point Judith peninsula. The town lost both of its sewage pumps which failed during the storm, and necessitated a large town expenditure and repairs to replace them.

Shore line damage rate was high. The sand and rocks poured over the sea wall and the town is using heavy equipment to open the shore roads. Restaurants close to the water sustained heavy damage. The police had to start constant armed patrols to control looting. People. including my son, are getting back into their places after the mandatory evac.

Around here in Massachusetts, we had follow-up severe thunderstorms on Tuesday night. One town had a microburst during the heavy downpours that tossed a large number of trees - sticking some of them into the roofs and attics of houses. This place here, the Riverbank Quarters, is all right and I have gratitude as an attitude that things are OK.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Sat 01 Dec 2012, 7:38 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 02 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

Hi, Dear Wife,
    I hope you've been doing well the past week.

Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom His love commits me here. Ever this month be at my side to light and guard, to rule and guide !

The Springfield gas explosion disaster (damaging 42 local buildings) was found to have been initiated by the local Privately owned gas utility workers. They were using a gas pipeline detection tool to find the pipe and stuck it into the earth so hard that it went through the pipe. It was on the same street where my mother had, prior to the 21st century, worked in downtown Springfield for 20 years, God rest her soul. Luckily it did not get the daycare children next door.

The nation is experiencing an increase in natural disasters, in my opinion.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:25 am