Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and...

Grits
    Grits

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and... Empty I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and...

Post  Grits Sun 26 Aug 2012, 3:39 am

...wanted to send a prayer up for those poor folks down in Haiti that are still living in tents two years after the big quake there...and now they have to go though this storm without decent shelter.

I wonder why this is...there have been many organizations go down there to help. I've read there is a lot of corruption there.

Anyway, sending a prayer up for God to watch over the folks there and for solutions to the poverty there to be found...

Crying or Very sad
    johnl
    johnl

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and... Empty Re: I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and...

Post  johnl Tue 28 Aug 2012, 11:15 pm

hi Grits,

I've been wondering how the people in Haiti have been doing after the big quake. The Isaac hurricane won't be very strong, Category 1 or 2, but the wind and rain might blow a lot of Corexit, oil, and other materials into the land area, presumably near New Orleans. It's almost 7 years to the day that Katrina hit close to New Orleans, and also at the same time as the Southern Decadence LGBT festival.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1970088/pg1

John

Grits
    Grits

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and... Empty Hey John...

Post  Grits Wed 29 Aug 2012, 12:44 am

How are you?

Yes, I've been thinking and praying for the folks down that way all day...

...I worry about that area by the sinkhole that some have been talking about.

It's all in God's hands John. We have to remember that. He has a plan and no man will stop it from playing out.

I love your train avatar! That is so cool! bounce

Grits
    Very Happy
    johnl
    johnl

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and... Empty video showing trajectory of Isaac

Post  johnl Wed 29 Aug 2012, 2:45 am

That’s a nice cat picture. Cinnamon and Dona recently posted on Personal about their cats. I’ve never had a pet, although we used to throw beef bones over the fence to the neighbor’s dog back in Bakersfield in the 1950’s.

This links to an article about the landfall of hurricane Isaac. It has an interesting short video. The rainfall could bring 12 to 20 inches because the hurricane is almost stalled. The video shows the northern trajectory of Isaac.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/28/13521127-hurricane-isaac-makes-landfall-in-southeastern-louisiana?lite

It looks like Isaac missed Alabama. It reminds me of MCYoung’s dream-drawing of the soldier standing by the Gulf with the words, “a storm is coming.”

John

Sponsored content

I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and... Empty Re: I've been watching a lot of Hurricane Isaac coverage tonight, and...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:14 am