Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Green Tara Hindi -3 green balls vs Masonic 3 black balls

beejean
    beejean

Green Tara Hindi -3 green balls vs Masonic 3 black balls Empty Green Tara Hindi -3 green balls vs Masonic 3 black balls

Post  beejean Wed 11 Jan 2012, 1:20 am

Dream Jan 9 2012, Green Tara +3 green balls Versus +3 black balls

I dreamt last night that I was in a modern city having a restaurant meal with some people in a multicultural area. A leader on a dias took three green balls off a stand and showed the three as evidence of power. Then a person who wanted to diss the tradition of three green balls stood up and indicated that their 3 black balls carried more power and weight than the 3 green balls. -EOD

I got the impression that one group with the 3 green balls was Indian, or Tibetan, and the other group with the 3 black balls was a country who had heavily serious weaponry and lots of it.

After awakening, I looked for three green balls *union* India Deity on the web and got Green Tara, and I looked for three black balls and came up with the Masonic black ball ceremony. I can't be certain, but emotional feeling of the dream was that of plutonic negative power coming through for the representative with the black balls.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:26 am